Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
None of my friends use this site (that I know of at least), so I'd like to get to know a few people here. Friends list has been a tumbleweed blowing in the wind for days. I would list off my interests and details, but I don't believe friendship is strictly based off of interests. Plus I like letting people find out themselves, rather than the average impersonal list of attributes. XD If you are interested in talking, you can comment or PM me if you'd like. cool

OG Rallier

GenderBend
None of my friends use this site (that I know of at least), so I'd like to get to know a few people here. Friends list has been a tumbleweed blowing in the wind for days. I would list off my interests and details, but I don't believe friendship is strictly based off of interests. Plus I like letting people find out themselves, rather than the average impersonal list of attributes. XD If you are interested in talking, you can comment or PM me if you'd like. cool

Hey hows it goin? Welcome to gaia. Do you watch any anime?

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
I am doing well. How're you doing? Thank you! Yes, quite a bit... Haha

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
-Uses Weed be gone on the tumbleweed->:U We don't like yer kind weed so scat!
Now that the weed of unfriendliness has come to pass you shall make more friends no?
Hello there~:3
How was your day?

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
HaineTheStrayDog
Now that the weed of unfriendliness has come to pass you shall make more friends no?
How was your day?

Lol XD An effective method definitely.
Yes, thank you XD
Hello there, my day has been good so far. Woke up a tad late, but oh well. cool
How is your day going?

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
GenderBend
HaineTheStrayDog
How was your day?

Lol XD An effective method definitely.
Yes, thank you XD
Hello there, my day has been good so far. Woke up a tad late, but oh well. cool
How is your day going?

Great to hear you're doing well my friend.c:
I'm just doing swimmingly this evening.A tad bit on the chilly side,but lovely nonetheless.

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
HaineTheStrayDog

I'm just doing swimmingly this evening.A tad bit on the chilly side,but lovely nonetheless.

Thank you, you too! smile Yes, I had the window open for a bit, but now have the heater going XD I enjoy the cold weather, but there's only so much hypothermia the body can take. XD

Bunny

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
GenderBend
HaineTheStrayDog

Thank you, you too! smile Yes, I had the window open for a bit, but now have the heater going XD I enjoy the cold weather, but there's only so much hypothermia the body can take. XD

I prefer cold weather myself..When it's too hot it's like the heat saps your energy.. gonk
I usually leave the window open a crack and leave the heater on at the same time.If I were to leave the window closed.It'd be blazing in here.

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
HaineTheStrayDog

I prefer cold weather myself..When it's too hot it's like the heat saps your energy.. gonk
I usually leave the window open a crack and leave the heater on at the same time.If I were to leave the window closed.It'd be blazing in here.

Haha yes, unfortunately. That happens at my house also depending on the room XD Hm I can't figure out a way to add you. XD

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
GenderBend
HaineTheStrayDog

Haha yes, unfortunately. That happens at my house also depending on the room XD Hm I can't figure out a way to add you. XD

Thankfully for me my room is the coolest room in the house..D: But it sucks when there's a blizzard...Oh!I'll take care of that lickity split! sweatdrop

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
HaineTheStrayDog

Thankfully for me my room is the coolest room in the house..D: But it sucks when there's a blizzard...Oh!I'll take care of that lickity split! sweatdrop

My room is currently a safety hazard so I can't sleep in it at the moment xd crying I am assuming you got the basement or attic if it is bad during a blizzard? Okay thank you! I'll message ya XD

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
l Y o o n l
hallo. c:

For some reason I didn't see this message till now O.O must've been that tiny font! Hi there, how're you doing? smile

Bunny

GenderBend

i should have quoted you, sorry. ^ ^'
i am doing well fighting another headache.
how're you today? c:

Lavish Cultist

Hey hey! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out