Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Glitch

JohanXDash

my escape is more reading ,facebook and videogames now

Oh, I read tons. That's also an escape. I'm thinking about giving up Facebook actually. Haven't touched it since early December, I think. And I don't even miss it.

Dangerous Glitch

JohanXDash

And I know you said you doubt you'll be back, but just in case, I took a screenshot of everything you've given me.

Thanks for the items. I'll keep them in good condition. ^^

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zeto
JohanXDash
Zeto
JohanXDash
this account is over 5 years old
im 21 atm

that being said, i just remembered i had it its been dormant for about 3 years, however i have no interest in staying a part of this community....all my old clanmates have dispersed...and i feel feels when i remember the fun we used to have .. i want to give away all my rare items and my 29k gold
i have 2 items in particular that seemed to have gone up A LOT on price over the past couple years; the nightmare and elemental wings.... wow.. inflation is a hell of a thing.. i paid a small fraction of their current prices.
anyone want em so i can delete my account? i dont want to delete and then these items go to waste

If you're leaving, I wouldn't mind having them. And if you ever change your mind, let me know and you can have them back. I won't ever sell them.

i doubt i'll be back.
i dont really have much time for this forum anymore, its been years since ive visited it.

I understand. I use this place as an escape from real life, to be honest. To each their own, and I wish you well wherever you end up.

I use this place as an escape as well.

I've been on this site off and on for 10 years.
>__>

Dangerous Glitch

Layne Fawks

I use this place as an escape as well.

I've been on this site off and on for 10 years.
>__>

My Gaiaversary this year will be my 12th.

Kawaii Shoujo

depends on how u define older
i'm 24
cools. enjoy your new items smile
seeing as the inflation was crazy i am not sure how rare/valuable these items currently are in price comparison, but i worked really hard to get them.
good night smile

Interesting Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Dangerous Glitch

JohanXDash
cools. enjoy your new items smile
seeing as the inflation was crazy i am not sure how rare/valuable these items currently are in price comparison, but i worked really hard to get them.
good night smile

Good night and take care.

Kames's Husband

I'm over 25.

Interesting Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Yeah I know. I'm too old for anything and should just go jump into a blackhole

Liberal Ladykiller

5,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i'm old. i'm 24.

Ruthless Gaian

12,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Cultist

Everyone's posting about being old, then post they're 21-25. And I'm over here like... if that's old, what does being 30 make me? confused
I think you are considered old here if you fall in the minority age group which is pretty much adults who are legal to drink in most states of America

Lumenation's Wife

Original Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Im 21 but have been on gaia since 05 or 06

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash