Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

Rin-chan 2000
User Image

hi there c: i'm a lesbian
i'm hoping to meet other lesbians so if anyone wants to chat with me just message me or something~

User Image

helloooo, how are you? c: i haven't been on gaia much lately so i haven't been checking this thread much.

your avatar is really, really cute.

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta

Sorry to hear that. Back when I was in school, I'd attend class and hope nobody noticed me.

Homework is evil. I hated it out of principle.

Hopefully you can catch up. :/

i hope so. i think i'll do some tmw and. tmw. night. idk.
anyway

do you like star trek?

Good luck.

I do. I watched a good portion of TNG, all of Voyager, some of DS9, and a little Enterprise (didn't like that one much). Plus all the movies. What about you?

i wathced it all the time as a kid but i forgot a lot of it tbh.
my moms been watching tng and i sometimes kinda watch while i'm doing other stuff. I FORGOT JUST HOW MUCH I LOVED IT. and iw as too young to really appreciate th ecmoplexity of it and all that! ;_; tng is my fav.

Yeah, I've probably forgotten a lot of it too. It's been ages for me. I'm not sure which my favorite was.

tng's the best! i mean it has data and la forge and picard and dr. crusher and worf ahhhhhhh @_____@

i'm p sure a huge reason why i love robots/androids/etc so much is because of data.

Yeah, Data was definitely cool. And he had a cat.

Kawaii Shoujo

Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta

Good luck.

I do. I watched a good portion of TNG, all of Voyager, some of DS9, and a little Enterprise (didn't like that one much). Plus all the movies. What about you?

my moms been watching tng and i sometimes kinda watch while i'm doing other stuff. I FORGOT JUST HOW MUCH I LOVED IT. and iw as too young to really appreciate th ecmoplexity of it and all that! ;_; tng is my fav.

Yeah, I've probably forgotten a lot of it too. It's been ages for me. I'm not sure which my favorite was.

tng's the best! i mean it has data and la forge and picard and dr. crusher and worf ahhhhhhh @_____@

i'm p sure a huge reason why i love robots/androids/etc so much is because of data.

RIGHT. data is the best, i love him so much. ;-; data-centric episodes my fav.

ahhh and there was this borg named hugh who was a precious bb and he showed up in a later episode. which i watched yesterday.

anyway how have you been?

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta

Good luck.

ahhh and there was this borg named hugh who was a precious bb and he showed up in a later episode. which i watched yesterday.

I was Data one Halloween.

I remember Hugh. He was an interesting Borg.

I've been ok. Kinda killing time for the most part.

Kawaii Shoujo

Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta

ahh i loved hugh, but i feel roooobbbbbed that hey didn't show him and geordi interacting in his second appearance. :C c'mon.

killing time how?

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta

ahh i loved hugh, but i feel roooobbbbbed that hey didn't show him and geordi interacting in his second appearance. :C c'mon.

killing time how?

I don't remember much about Hugh (it's been years), but Geordi and Hugh would probably be interesting.

I hopped on Star Wars: The Old Republic, but nothing's holding my attention long right now.

Kawaii Shoujo

Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta

killing time how?

I don't remember much about Hugh (it's been years), but Geordi and Hugh would probably be interesting.

I hopped on Star Wars: The Old Republic, but nothing's holding my attention long right now.

is that the mmo or one of the older games? i'm not a bif star wars fan so idk much about it

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta

killing time how?

is that the mmo or one of the older games? i'm not a bif star wars fan so idk much about it

It's the MMO. I've been enjoying the video games a lot, and some tabletop with my friends. I may pick up some of the books one of these days.

Kawaii Shoujo

Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta

killing time how?

It's the MMO. I've been enjoying the video games a lot, and some tabletop with my friends. I may pick up some of the books one of these days.

i miss tabletop games. ;o;

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta

killing time how?

What kind of tabletop games do you play? I recently played a Ghostbusters one. It was fun.

Kawaii Shoujo

Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta
infel phira
Meiletta

What kind of tabletop games do you play? I recently played a Ghostbusters one. It was fun.

i don't!
i played...d&d with my cousin forever ago. i think. i'm not too sure if it was d&d or not.

never been able to play since. 8D i had a friend (who was a huge creep so i'm glad i don't talk to him any more) who would start organizing campaigns of various games and we'd meet up an dhang out and do all the character building stuff and then...we'd never meet b/c everyone would drop out for various reasons before we even started i guess.

once a friend's brother wanted us to play a tabletop game like..quick-start style but i was left out b/c i'm a girl :" wink

Lover

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
Yo. emotion_bigheart

Kawaii Shoujo

Lesbrarian
Yo. emotion_bigheart
hello!

you have

/the best/

username

anyway hi, how are you? C:

Lover

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
infel phira
Lesbrarian
Yo. emotion_bigheart
hello!

you have

/the best/

username

Thannkk you (:
I'm good my body is tired buh I'm wide awake, wbu?

Kawaii Shoujo

Lesbrarian
infel phira
Lesbrarian
Yo. emotion_bigheart
hello!

you have

/the best/

username

Thannkk you (:
I'm good my body is tired buh I'm wide awake, wbu?

are you actually a librarian? O:

my back hurts so so bad! i've been doing very poorly but i'm hoping my appointments tmw will help me get things together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff