Welcome to Gaia! ::

see 1st post for giveaway news!

summer event thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93759255/ 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 6 ]
picking legendary capsule winner(s?) on wednesday 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Sparkly Girl

xxx
      W G m o n

Request Status: Closed.

Thread Rules: No name dropping, inappropriate conversations/content, page stretching, big quote trees, etc.

WGmon is a hangout thread for hosting events and parties for my fellow Word Gamers!

U p d a t e s

August 19th, 2014

Come hang out in Maze's WG summer event thread!

August 16th, 2014

Hello, everyone! We've reached another huge milestone in WGmon by reaching 15k pages. Thank you guys so much! The last big milestone we had was at 10k pages in 2013! We've grown so fast and so strong since then. As a thank you, I will be giving away a very special legendary capsule... to one lucky person!

Starting today until the 20th, everyone who posts in WGmon will be automatically entered into a raffle to win a legendary capsule. That's it. Just post once and you're entered! The winner will be drawn by RNG.

The capsule design will also remain a TOP HIDDEN SECRET until the winner reveals it. :F
          But because I'm nice, here's a little teaser of the new capsule.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
xxx

Sparkly Girl

xxx
      A b o u t x W G m o n

More Info

What is a WGmon?
          Encapsulated Gaians bobbing in anti-gravity.
          Word Game + Monster = WGmon.
          A name derived from the popular TV shows, Pokemon and Digimon.

How did it start?
          The first WGmon was created in September 2009 when I joked with a fellow WGer about encapsulating everyone in Word Games, which brought about the first capsule I ever created. I liked it so much, I decided to share them with everyone else!

How do I get one?
          I only give WGmon to regulars of the Word Games.
          Hang out enough there and you might get one someday too!

WGmon are not, by any means, meant to represent "rank" within the WG.
          I make these for fun, and they should not be taken seriously. Please keep an open mind when you're posting in the WG, or anywhere for that matter, so everyone can have a positive experience.

Galleries

DO NOT LINK YOUR CAPSULES DIRECTLY TO MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT!
          Please save and upload your capsules to your own account or you risk losing your artwork.

Due to a bandwidth issue I had with Photobucket, some capsules may be missing in their galleries and they are no longer in numerical order.

1st Gen to 7th Gen
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Limited Edition Capsules
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do not take WGmon that are not yours.
          Do not edit, duplicate, sell, or redistribute my WGmon bases.

If you find anyone wrongly using my graphics, please notify me immediately! Thank you~
xxx

Sparkly Girl

xxx
      W G d e x

~
xxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers