Welcome to Gaia! ::

d r x g n's Fangirl

High-functioning Smoker

Princess Kitty1128
Exodemic

People don't know how to read signs when things go on sale. And then there are cranky brides that come in and just people are nasty in general to be honest

yeah sometimes i get that messed up and i ask someone, i don't ever see why people fight for some stupid s**t. people can be really disgusting.

Kawaii Pecan

Princess Kitty1128
zaberfang1990

Oh wow that's such a great job and that's super awesome

not entirely lol. the work can be really hard and i dun make that much money. and sometimes you have to work till the job is done...even if it means working a 20 hour day lol.

Lonely Humorist

Princess Kitty1128
Birth Under Sapphire

I am actually probably going to sleep soon myself. I hope you get some sleep :3
Talk to you tomorrow if you'd like.
Night heart

I hope you've slept well!
I actually slept pretty well for once C:
I didn't sleep for long though Dx

My boyfriends friend was knocking on our door sometime really early this morning after having gotten beat up by a drunk dude (nothing serious though he was fine) and he crashed on our couch, and I didn't really get to fall back asleep after that.

Beloved Friend

Exodemic

I mean I get the nice people who are like "oh I'm sorry the signs were a little confusing. May I can that off" And I completely understand because our signs are but I've had people scream at me because of it. I've gotten tougher though lol I don't have as many attacks as I use to and I calm myself a lot quicker

Beloved Friend

zaberfang1990

Oh wow that sucks :/ I never really thought of how hard that job must be

Beloved Friend

Birth Under Sapphire

I actually did sleep very nicely for once. I haven't gotten much sleep lately with my second job but sleeping in really helped. I tried to make pancakes for my boyfriend and totally messed up lol and then we made some cookies that turned out horribly (which is rare because I'm good at baking but I guess that's what you get for getting box cookies) But it's been a nice morning. I do have to work in like an hour but it's a short 4 hour shift.
I'm glad you got a nice night sleep even though it wasn't that long. Also glad he was okay. That just sounds like he had a crazy night lol

Kawaii Pecan

Princess Kitty1128
zaberfang1990

Oh wow that sucks :/ I never really thought of how hard that job must be

well its not all bad. my hours can be a bit flexible and if i need a day off for something more often then not i can get it even without much notice lol. and my pay is low right now because officially im only an apprentice o.o if you work long enough to get your journey mans card (my dad says you have to have 3 years of work experience before you can try to get it) and go through the process to actually get it, it almost ensures pay of $30 an hour or more lol.

Beloved Friend

zaberfang1990

Oh wow that's be awesome !!! Ugh I wish I made that much lol but to be honest I don't exactly do too much to be making that much money haha I'm just glad I'm employed

Kawaii Pecan

Princess Kitty1128
zaberfang1990

Oh wow that's be awesome !!! Ugh I wish I made that much lol but to be honest I don't exactly do too much to be making that much money haha I'm just glad I'm employed

ya idk what id do without my job. it may suck right now but i really need the money lol

Beloved Friend

zaberfang1990
Princess Kitty1128
zaberfang1990

ya idk what id do without my job. it may suck right now but i really need the money lol

Yeah that's definitely how I feel

Kawaii Pecan

Princess Kitty1128
zaberfang1990
Princess Kitty1128
zaberfang1990

Yeah that's definitely how I feel

aaaaaaaaaaaand then stuff like this happens....i pre-ordered a game (something i rarely get to do because of lack of money) and forgot the release date...i think im 4 days past now so i probably lost my deposit on it (only $5 but still lol) and now to find out that they are coming out with a new version for the vita that has even more stuff >.> meh that ones probably not coming outa japan anyway lol.

Beloved Friend

zaberfang1990

What game ? I just picked up Zelda and haven't played yet because work. Have you called to let them know you forgot, maybe you haven't lost it just yet. And oh wow.

Divine Noob

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Haroooo every one.. I'm the butler of Crown Royal ... I guess that im new in there but i'll try to hang in ... sweatdrop

I wanna meet new friends and besties <3 I'm looking forward to it ^_^ btw. im a bit B.I, so I hang out with girls alot O_O whee

Beloved Friend

CR-The Royal Butler

Good morning smile
How are you doing this fine Sunday (either morning or evening haha)

Kawaii Pecan

Princess Kitty1128
zaberfang1990

What game ? I just picked up Zelda and haven't played yet because work. Have you called to let them know you forgot, maybe you haven't lost it just yet. And oh wow.

woot i still got my deposit and the preorder bonus! i think they changed their policy or something lol. and its Ar Nosurge Ode to an Unborn Star, its a prequil to the ar tonelico series though im only on game 2 of that xD
love some zelda o.o lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces