In a relarionship 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Single 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Interesting Nerd

Invisible Werewolf

This is an awesome idea! n.n
I guess i'm kinda engaged? lol
We're planning on getting married...all that's left is getting the rings and the whole proposing thing n.n;;

Interesting Nerd

Nightmare the Wolf
This is an awesome idea! n.n
I guess i'm kinda engaged? lol
We're planning on getting married...all that's left is getting the rings and the whole proposing thing n.n;;
That's awesome and congrats!
WasabiiXO
Water Queen of Elia
Hi, I'm engaged and my wedding is scheduled for July 20th of next year. I got the colors and theme down... Otherwise, I'm lost! sweatdrop I'd ask for help from my family, but that's like a warzone. I'd ask help from Cody's family, but they just say "It's your wedding, you can plan it." And then all my single friends aren't interested and my married friends are too busy with their kids and stuff to help. I have no engaged friends at the moment...

At least you were able to start planning and pick a date! I've been engaged for almost two years and haven't been able to do anything because my fiance and I are broke. D:

What?! That's awful!
Miss Esa
Water Queen of Elia
Hi, I'm engaged and my wedding is scheduled for July 20th of next year. I got the colors and theme down... Otherwise, I'm lost! sweatdrop I'd ask for help from my family, but that's like a warzone. I'd ask help from Cody's family, but they just say "It's your wedding, you can plan it." And then all my single friends aren't interested and my married friends are too busy with their kids and stuff to help. I have no engaged friends at the moment...
Thats exactly how it is for me! It's so frustrating sometimes.

I know! The theme is christmas in July. The colors are royal blue, white, and silver with snowflakes everywhere. That's it! That's all I got! I feel like I'm running out of time too (even though I have over a year). sweatdrop

Interesting Nerd

Water Queen of Elia

I know! The theme is christmas in July. The colors are royal blue, white, and silver with snowflakes everywhere. That's it! That's all I got! I feel like I'm running out of time too (even though I have over a year). sweatdrop
Its a start. Have you tried any wedding planning websites? The Knot has been super helpful for me.
Miss Esa
Water Queen of Elia

Its a start. Have you tried any wedding planning websites? The Knot has been super helpful for me.

I've tried that, but I'm not around a computer very much to help me. (I don't have internet at how, just inbetween classes.)

Interesting Nerd

Water Queen of Elia

I've tried that, but I'm not around a computer very much to help me. (I don't have internet at how, just inbetween classes.)
Ah, I spend 10+ hours a day on the computer. XD
Are you going to hire a wedding planner?
I thought about it, but I don't really have the money so I bought a few wedding planner books and my two best friends are my "sub-wedding planners." The problem is they're dating, so when they're together, they don't really help much. They're too busy being lovey-dovey.

Interesting Nerd

Water Queen of Elia
I thought about it, but I don't really have the money so I bought a few wedding planner books and my two best friends are my "sub-wedding planners." The problem is they're dating, so when they're together, they don't really help much. They're too busy being lovey-dovey.
That sucks. I can't afford one either, and my 'best friend' was going to help me, but shes too busy getting high to care anymore. Hopefully the books will help.
I haven't been able to find a decent wedding planner book near me, but I have half a dozen magazines.
Miss Esa
Water Queen of Elia
That sucks. I can't afford one either, and my 'best friend' was going to help me, but shes too busy getting high to care anymore. Hopefully the books will help.
I haven't been able to find a decent wedding planner book near me, but I have half a dozen magazines.

I have a ton of magazines and catalogs! The wedding planner books I got are ok, but it doesn't really give you an idea on what exactly to do. It gives you a lot of stuff like "figure out your theme now, now your guest list, now your reception," but it doesn't really tell you what you should be looking for or anything. The books act like you should already know what you're doing! But I don't! gonk

Interesting Nerd

Water Queen of Elia

I have a ton of magazines and catalogs! The wedding planner books I got are ok, but it doesn't really give you an idea on what exactly to do. It gives you a lot of stuff like "figure out your theme now, now your guest list, now your reception," but it doesn't really tell you what you should be looking for or anything. The books act like you should already know what you're doing! But I don't! gonk
It expects you to know more than you do. Do you have a guest list planned out yet?
I ended up making my tentative guest list before I started looking for a place to hold the reception That way I would know approximately how many people I would need to sit.
Miss Esa
It expects you to know more than you do. Do you have a guest list planned out yet?
I ended up making my tentative guest list before I started looking for a place to hold the reception That way I would know approximately how many people I would need to sit.

I kind of made one, but my family has a habit of inviting other people. You know, "My daughter/grandaughter/niece is getting married! You should come!" So I have no idea how many people will be there.

Interesting Nerd

Water Queen of Elia
Miss Esa

I kind of made one, but my family has a habit of inviting other people. You know, "My daughter/grandaughter/niece is getting married! You should come!" So I have no idea how many people will be there.
I hate when people do that! My nana tried to do that, and I had to tell her flat out that she was not allowed to invite people. It makes the whole situation a mess.
You need a head count, and you have to pay per guest, so it sucks that your family is making it harder.
Miss Esa
Water Queen of Elia
I hate when people do that! My nana tried to do that, and I had to tell her flat out that she was not allowed to invite people. It makes the whole situation a mess.
You need a head count, and you have to pay per guest, so it sucks that your family is making it harder.

I tried to tell them don't, but then they do it behind my back! Like I said before, my family is like a warzone right now. My dad's side is excited and thinking "about time," while my mom's side is saying we're doing it too soon and I need to "date around" before decided. Cody and I have been dating for 3 years. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff