Miss Esa
xXxArtificial_PeacexXx
Hello!

Hi there, how are you?

Doing great and you?

Interesting Nerd

xXxArtificial_PeacexXx

Doing great and you?

I'm alright, wishing I could take a nap though.
Morning Esa.

Interesting Nerd

Teh Angry Monster
Morning Esa.
Good morning! How are you?
Miss Esa
Teh Angry Monster
Morning Esa.
I'm good. Currently working on my next article.

Interesting Nerd

Teh Angry Monster
Miss Esa
Teh Angry Monster
Morning Esa.
Awesome, I can't wait to read it. ^.^
Miss Esa
Teh Angry Monster
Miss Esa
Teh Angry Monster
Morning Esa.
Awesome, I can't wait to read it. ^.^
I'm going to try and have it up sometime tomorrow.

Interesting Nerd

I hate the <3&</3 option.

Interesting Nerd

Interesting Nerd

Interesting Nerd

Good morning!
Hi, I'm engaged and my wedding is scheduled for July 20th of next year. I got the colors and theme down... Otherwise, I'm lost! sweatdrop I'd ask for help from my family, but that's like a warzone. I'd ask help from Cody's family, but they just say "It's your wedding, you can plan it." And then all my single friends aren't interested and my married friends are too busy with their kids and stuff to help. I have no engaged friends at the moment...

Wheezing Citizen

Water Queen of Elia
Hi, I'm engaged and my wedding is scheduled for July 20th of next year. I got the colors and theme down... Otherwise, I'm lost! sweatdrop I'd ask for help from my family, but that's like a warzone. I'd ask help from Cody's family, but they just say "It's your wedding, you can plan it." And then all my single friends aren't interested and my married friends are too busy with their kids and stuff to help. I have no engaged friends at the moment...

At least you were able to start planning and pick a date! I've been engaged for almost two years and haven't been able to do anything because my fiance and I are broke. D:

Interesting Nerd

Water Queen of Elia
Thats exactly how it is for me! It's so frustrating sometimes.

Interesting Nerd

WasabiiXO
Water Queen of Elia

At least you were able to start planning and pick a date! I've been engaged for almost two years and haven't been able to do anything because my fiance and I are broke. D:
That really sucks. scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces