Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Wench

Ours is going towards credit card debt.
Would be nice to go on a trip like we had planned to.. but oh well, that can happen some other time. XD

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Blah. Finally called my college to see what I have to do to get back in good standing.
I need to file out an appeal and see an adviser and then basically go to school court lolol (as the lady on the phone said)
******** this s**t. I was a dumb a** last year that's for sure.
Went to the gym today to check it out and find out the costs.
It's 56$ a month for 1 year and there is no extra costs for classes.
Sooo I'm debating.

Either 56$ a month for a year or I pay 40$ a month plus a 80$ down payment and no year contract AND have to drive 15 miles away.

Anxious Smoker

So I've been taking BC for 1 month and like 1/2 a week.
I felt like I gained weight but couldn't be sure without a scale.
So I bought one. It got here this morning.
Last I checked I was like 105 lbs.
This morning I weighed in a 116lbs.
So I've gained a little weight.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

My co-worker is pregnant and just found out she's having a girl.
I told her I was going to get her s**t because I like shopping for babies even though I don't want one.
Apparently that was hilarious!
But I have some baby clothes that I got for my other friend but he hasn't seen his son in over a year due to his crazy a** ex who is denying him rights to his son. So I told my co-worker I would give her those clothes even though one of them says "Handsome Boy". She was all "Doesn't matter, she won't know and baby s**t is expensive so WOO FREE s**t!" rofl

Sparkly Wench

Damn. ._.
The pill did nothing for my weight. XD

Bwahaha, right on!
I'm soooo hoping that we have a boy first. Dem neutral colours. lol
I'll freak if people buy s**t that says "future football star" or something else. >_<

Wooo! Got $2,500 back for taxes. Should be good on money until June now. That's if the boyfriend doesn't start working until June.. but he should be done before then!~
I wish it had something to do with my boob pain but that's been going on since before I started.
I want to say it's because ovulation buut since my cycles are ******** I honestly don't know.
crying

I still have a sex drive. Woot!

With this new job I'm struggling a bit.
I'm glad I'm okay on not paying my car until end of April.. but for the time being I have to scrap up cash for rent.
Then right after rent I've got a HUGE water bill - 114$. It's 2 months of usage plus a 25$ transfer fee. Ugh.

I really do not want to get a 2nd job. But I think I have to at this point.
I don't want to work for my mother anymore. She's become this severe b***h.

Sparkly Wench

Yay for having a sex drive!~

That's a huge reason why I'm happy I got an IUD. XD
And just not stressing out about taking a pill.
Now I just have to remember to take Ritalin.. and if I forget that I can't focus.. not like I'll get pregnant!~ lol

Just keep looking for something else! Hopefully you can find one job that will pay enough so you don't have to have 2 jobs. imo 2 part time jobs is terrible compared to one full time job!

Our money situation is pretty shitty atm.. but we are managing. Since Shawn is done the school portion he is no longer getting his student loan payments.. so there's $400 a month we are missing out on! But since he needs certain calls in order to finish his practicum it had to get extended. D: They can't say he knows how to handle someone in cardiac arrest unless they see him doing that! So right now it's just a big waiting game. sad

Tax money is just going to sit in his bank account and used towards rent for the time being. And then all the money I make can just go towards bills. My credit card is always completely paid off.. One of his is very close to being maxed out. Paying double the minimum payment every month.. but when the minimum payment is $5 above the interest for the month.. it's taking a while to pay it off!

He wants to get a job right now, but some weeks he gets very short notice about shifts.. on Friday they called him and told him that he is going to do his hospital shifts on Monday! So after working 5 12 hours shifts in a row he had 2 days off before working another 5! How would he be able to work a job when that s**t happens?! Especially when the 60 hour weeks aren't paid because he's doing it for school! ljkalkdfsa, super lame!
Ugh sicky day.
I got sent home from work after two and a half hours.
My supervisor needs me to be able to work tomorrow, so yeah.
I feel considerably better after relaxing all day, but it just sucks being sick.

Found out that I have to pay another $150 to get an international document assessment for SAIT bc they won't accept my US school transcripts.
Bleh.

Eloquent Vampire

Okay, everyone. I need your help. My Sakura-con fund has been hijacked by the federal government, so I need another way to fund my trip. If anyone would be so kind as to purchase something from my Etsy store, I would be very much obliged!

I am also willing to take some commission work, so if there is anything you’d like that I don’t have listed, just send me a message!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlterKnitGoth?ref=si_shop
My work is trying to kill me.
Tomorrow I work 9am to 9pm and get 1 hour lunch.
UGGGH.

This week apparently has been s**t because the new girl can't open boxes and put s**t away.
No s**t. The most simple thing ever and she can't do it. She just fails at it.
So very little food was pushed out this week. So we've got uboat after uboat in the back of s**t that needs to be pushed out and we've got a truck tomorrow morning.
emotion_donotwant
Wowwww.
She should never work in Operations at Sephora hahaha.

And on the topic of my job...
WE HAVE A NEW STORE DIRECTOR AND SHE IS ******** AMAZING!
Her name is Carly, she looks like she's in her late 20s-early 30s, she's bubbly and super awesome.
She's been talking to everyone and getting an idea of what things were like with Trish so that she can make it a better work environment.
She asked me if I get trainings, and I told her that it's a very rare thing and that Operations was basically told we weren't a priority in education, and she said that she's making us a priority.
She's mentioned some ideas to implement and asklfjhgj;alsghlk I'm so excited to have her at our store.
I was getting to the point where I just didn't enjoy going to work unless my coworkers Tiffani or Sarah were there (we have a hoot in Ops), and things are turning around.

Gracious Smoker

Just got back on after like a year.
Please remember me D;
I'm going to murder the new girl at work.

She didn't do a ******** thing in 5 days.
So when I came in Thursday I had to work my a** off to make room for Fridays shipment.
I've been working my a** off for the past 4 days.
If she doesn't do the 1 uboat I left, FOR HER, in 2 days.. I will kill her.
emotion_donotwant

Kinda mad at myself.
Did good for a week at not picking/biting my lips to oblivion.
Sat here at the computer and did some serious damage.
My lips hurt pretty bad right now.
Ugh.

Bob - I remember you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out