Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Your body is just getting used to the extra hormones. You'll be feeling all sorts of things for the next few months
I know right? I got bored and decided to log onto my account, has been over a year or so since I've been on. Lol

And your body will take a while to get use to, but once it does, it won't affect you at all. Unless you for some reason don't take them for a week or more (besides your special time of course).

Sparkly Wench

I think nail tech would be so fun! Because I loooove nails. heart
Dealing with clients though? Bwahaha, I suck at that.

Your body is just adjusting to the new levels of hormones.
I had morning sickness the entire time I was on the pill. burning_eyes
No sickness for me.
I just feel off.
Only happens after I take it so I KNOW it's the pills.

Meh.
I hope this stuff helps with my breakouts since most of mine are now hormone induced.

Dedicated Giver

im itching for a new tattoo... going on my 16th
it's like an addiction to crack.

Eloquent Vampire

Need to vent for a moment.

So apparently it's MY fault that no one told me my second or third cousin died yesterday (not fully sure of her relationship title). I had to infer it from everyone else's cryptic Facebook posts, since no one was naming names, but it wasn't hard to figure out. "Weren't you curious who it was? Why didn't you ask [those who posted about it]?" asks my aunt on Facebook, who just now told me it was her by name on Facebook. "It wasn't hard to infer, and I figured if anyone cared to tell me she died, they would have." And really, am I really going to post "OMG who died?!" on my cousin's Facebook status as if I knew nothing about the accident or her being in the hospital? Apparently that makes me an awful ******** person. It's not that I'm not sympathetic or anything, her death is incredibly ******** tragic since last I knew she was at least semi-on the mend. I barely knew her. I couldn't tell you what she looked like or any specific memories I have of her. I'm still sad she died, no one deserves to be in an accident and then die.

I know my aunt is gonna call my dad, either she has already tonight or will do so tomorrow, and tell him what a horrible person I am now. Then she'll tell the rest of the family and they'll hate me even more. Lovely.
I love having a child in the apartment.
4laugh

THIS IS SO AWESOME.
Oh and she ******** LOVES lucky charms. Like omg.
And I swear she's going through a growth spurt right now because she can EAT.
Every morning she can eat 2 child bowls (which is about the size of a regular bowl) of cereal and a banana. Then 15 minutes later she wants more food.
rofl
Aerobe
I love having a child in the apartment.
4laugh

THIS IS SO AWESOME.
Oh and she ******** LOVES lucky charms. Like omg.
And I swear she's going through a growth spurt right now because she can EAT.
Every morning she can eat 2 child bowls (which is about the size of a regular bowl) of cereal and a banana. Then 15 minutes later she wants more food.
rofl
why do you guys have a kid in your apt?
My 'sister' is living with us and she has a daughter.
3nodding

Got my tax return today.
All good on my car note till April 30th!
Which is amaazing.

Dedicated Hoarder

I have 6 tattoos. Just my ears are pierced due to my needle phobia.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Toured Aveda today. ******** LOVE it. It's so huge..like HUGE.
And they have a Vichy wet room whee

Just have to turn in my app and figure out financial aid.
But I'm going to go for cosmetology I decided. Just so I have more job opportunities. And I do love their color set up.
Aerobe
My 'sister' is living with us and she has a daughter.
3nodding

Got my tax return today.
All good on my car note till April 30th!
Which is amaazing.
aw, okay. I was thinking 'wtf? When did she have a kid?!' Lol. And congrats! I'm waiting for my tax return. Don't know what I'm gonna do with it, but I want it!! Lol

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Made fondant tonight whee

So ******** excited for this birthday cake. First cake I'm making from scratch.
WAS IT YUM?

So everything is out of the old apartment.
I turned in the keys today.
I owe them like.. 18$. lol.
Only because I couldn't reach the ceiling fan to clean it, the stove I ignored, annd some of the blinds were dusty.
Dude tried to dock me 45$ for carpet. I was like LOL NO. I marked on the paper this carpet was ******** disgusting and that it was ******** up when I moved in. So he showed the manager my notes and dude said scratch it off since I wrote it down. Then he turned around and apologized for the carpet being that nasty. lolol.

Most of the new apartment is already set up. Just a few things left to do. Like.. organize.
But all the big stuff is set up. Woot.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I didn't really eat it lol. It's better than regular fondant that you buy but HOLYSHIT SUGAR.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff