Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lol. Wow.
I think someones new to Gaia.

I think my ring is a 10$ ring. The 'silver' looks really cheap.
Meh.
It's still pretty.
XD

The candle smells amazing though so cheap ring or not - I has yum candle.

See a stylist.
Generally they can get your roots to match pretty well.
Will take a bit longer but it can be done in 1 'session'.

Look for schools too!
Might be much cheaper if there is one in the area.

Sparkly Wench

Haha, well I meant get the rest of your hair done to match your roots, then wait a month to see if the colour they added fades or whatever.. since sometimes you can still be left with roots if the colour sucked.

Hehe, this is friends chat! We can talk about whatever, we all love piercings and such, but it's just an off topic chat. lol Sooooo don't expect us to always be talking about that stuff. wink

Oh well! It does look pretty though. n_n
Made an appointment for Sunday at 5PM for a hair consultation and colouring. (:
There are a few schools here, but all of them have bad reviews, so no thanks LOL.
My kissing gourami died today.
crying

I think the water is too hard but I can't check right now.
Waiting for monies. Fuuuu.

So I met 3 of Nates roommates friends last night.
Nate knows them all but doesn't really hang out with them.
1 dude was really weird. Like, I personally think he's pathetic. Dude is purposely doing a s**t job so that they send him to classes. So he gets paid to sit in class all day. He's a lazy ******** IMO.

The other 2 were really quiet. Didn't say much. We left shortly after they showed up.

I need a shoe rack for the living room.
The shoes by the door ON THE FLOOR are irritating me.

Woohoo hair appointments!
I need to trim up the back of my neck. Tis gettin long.
Yeah there are no schools around here that are good either.
The 1 that I looked into... yeahno. It's in the real bad area of town.

Hell there are no good salons either. It's all chain s**t.
So I'm probably going to have to take trips to Temple, 35 miles away, for a decent hair cut.
The Aveda Institute here has mixed reviews, they're either really good or really bad, and it's about half and half.
So right now, I'm just not risking it haha.

I need a shoe rack for in our foyer closet.
Elyssa and Jon just toss their shoes in there, and I've organized it a few times.

Dude I ******** hate lazy idiots.
Guys like him (along with others) give military men a bad name.
Aveda salons are good.
But just cause the salon is good doesn't mean the school is.
XD

I know first hand - TU salons = amazing. TU schools = horrible!

The closet is in the bedroom so we have a couple pairs of shoes lined up by the door.
Plus there is no room in the closet for more shoes. >.>

He was bragging about s**t to seem cool.
Dude it's not cool.
Do you know how many people would LOVE to be in your shoes?
Same-amount paychecks every 2 weeks, benefits out the a**, and a good place to live?
I find him to be a a*****e - and it's not cool.
He seems like a total d**k.
Yeah.
I don't want him to ever hang out with us.
I did not like him.

UGH I NEED MONEY.
I want to buy some stuff so I can make mini pies!

Eloquent Vampire

Doing a little market research for my upcoming Etsy shop, if anyone would care to contribute. 3nodding

First off, does anyone know how to make banners? I know that when I Etsy shop, shops with banners in their headers are much cooler-looking than those without. They're more eye-catching, and more "professional" looking, you know? When it comes time to make a banner, would anyone be willing to make one for me? Or teach me to make my own?

Now, little survey time!

1) What knitted things do you enjoy the most: scarves, hats, arm warmers and gloves, sweaters/shirts/hoodies, mittens, purses, or something else?

2) How much would you be willing to pay for hand knitted, potentially one of a kind items? Like for a scarf, or a hat, or arm warmers, etc?

3) What sort of geekery do you look for, or get really excited for? Or geek-themes (Legend of Zelda, Dr. Who, My Little Pony, etc)

4) Do you look for truly unique things when you go knitted-stuff shopping, or more simple, traditional things?

5) Anything else you'd like to share, please feel free!
I think I'm going to leave Millimeters.
Jesus christ.
Well this is interesting.

Got a phone call just now for a interview for a full time position at a call center basically.

I have no dressy pants.

Skirt with tights?
Aerobe
I think I'm going to leave Millimeters.
Jesus christ.

What happened?

Aged Bloodsucker

Jagger-Wolf
Doing a little market research for my upcoming Etsy shop, if anyone would care to contribute. 3nodding

First off, does anyone know how to make banners? I know that when I Etsy shop, shops with banners in their headers are much cooler-looking than those without. They're more eye-catching, and more "professional" looking, you know? When it comes time to make a banner, would anyone be willing to make one for me? Or teach me to make my own?

Now, little survey time!

1) What knitted things do you enjoy the most: scarves, hats, arm warmers and gloves, sweaters/shirts/hoodies, mittens, purses, or something else?

2) How much would you be willing to pay for hand knitted, potentially one of a kind items? Like for a scarf, or a hat, or arm warmers, etc?

3) What sort of geekery do you look for, or get really excited for? Or geek-themes (Legend of Zelda, Dr. Who, My Little Pony, etc)

4) Do you look for truly unique things when you go knitted-stuff shopping, or more simple, traditional things?

I'll make you a swanky banner if you make me a link hat biggrin

Eloquent Vampire

Dysphoric Melody
Jagger-Wolf

Now, little survey time!

I'll make you a swanky banner if you make me a link hat biggrin
I was actually going to take a break from my drip scarves and attempt a hat today. I am not quite ready to open a shop yet, I now have to figure out a new name, but as soon as I'm ready I'll let you know. You'll have to model it and send me a picture when you get it, so I can put it online when I make more!

Does this pattern work for you? In a deep, rich earthy green? Or would you want another color (Water tunic Link, Fire tunic Link, purple, etc)? http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/links-hat-3

This is another good one, I would skip the different colors and just do it solid green: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/floopy-hat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff