Welcome to Gaia! ::

She has royally pissed me off today.
I told her to give me the number and information so I call call them MYSELF.
She says "I called yesterday, they won't accept it. They want everything".

No, you didn't talk to them.
The entire ******** time I was here you not ONCE made a phone call.
And you sure as hell didn't call them while grocery shopping.

And if you pulled the "Either accept it or I file bankruptcy and you lose out on not 1 but 2 car loans" they would work something out.

Eloquent Vampire

Dysphoric Melody
Just do whatever I do when people are being assholes to me :3
Look them in the eye with the most leveled serial-killer stare you have and very calmly in a deadpan tone tell them to shut the ******** up. Works like a charm every time, but then again I have a glare that can make people cry soooo... ;D

oh and locking up my cat when someone came over? Not a chance in hell. I had one of my sister's friends ask once, I told her I wasn't going to but if she wanted to try she could go for it (this was with my small-dog sized mainecoon lol)
Jessie locked Kaname in the other room for her protection, as well as to avoid conflict. But I told her to just kick Sam out if he can't take it. The CAT lives there, she is more important to Jessie than Sam is, and it's HER house as well as her husband's. She has just as much say of who comes and goes out of that place as he does, and if she doesn't want Sam over because of how he treats her cat, and how he treats her, then she can tell him to either get the ******** out, or that he's not allowed over at all.

Personally, once we move at the end of summer and we get a cat, Sam will never come over if he can't tolerate the cat. Ignore it, fine, I don't care, but if he makes a SINGLE comment about the cat, me as an owner, or whatever, he's banned from the house forever. I will NOT tolerate that s**t.

On a better note, however, I get my Betta this weekend. blaugh

Aged Bloodsucker

Jagger-Wolf
Dysphoric Melody
Look them in the eye with the most leveled serial-killer stare you have and very calmly in a deadpan tone tell them to shut the ******** up. Works like a charm every time, but then again I have a glare that can make people cry soooo... ;D

oh and locking up my cat when someone came over? Not a chance in hell. I had one of my sister's friends ask once, I told her I wasn't going to but if she wanted to try she could go for it (this was with my small-dog sized mainecoon lol)
Jessie locked Kaname in the other room for her protection, as well as to avoid conflict. But I told her to just kick Sam out if he can't take it. The CAT lives there, she is more important to Jessie than Sam is, and it's HER house as well as her husband's. She has just as much say of who comes and goes out of that place as he does, and if she doesn't want Sam over because of how he treats her cat, and how he treats her, then she can tell him to either get the ******** out, or that he's not allowed over at all.

Personally, once we move at the end of summer and we get a cat, Sam will never come over if he can't tolerate the cat. Ignore it, fine, I don't care, but if he makes a SINGLE comment about the cat, me as an owner, or whatever, he's banned from the house forever. I will NOT tolerate that s**t.

Oh my pets have always had more of a right to the space than any visitors hands down. I never had to kick anyone out though b/c no one wanted to ******** with my cat, and I think my brother and sister's friends didn't want to ******** with me either lol

Awesome! what colors is it? biggrin

Eloquent Vampire

Dysphoric Melody
Jagger-Wolf
Dysphoric Melody

Oh my pets have always had more of a right to the space than any visitors hands down. I never had to kick anyone out though b/c no one wanted to ******** with my cat, and I think my brother and sister's friends didn't want to ******** with me either lol

It will depend on what the store has, but ideally I'd like a black and red crowntail. His name will be Azathoth. 3nodding

All fish I get from here on out will have Cthulhu Mythos names.

Aged Bloodsucker

Jagger-Wolf
Dysphoric Melody
Jagger-Wolf
Dysphoric Melody

It will depend on what the store has, but ideally I'd like a black and red crowntail. His name will be Azathoth. 3nodding

All fish I get from here on out will have Cthulhu Mythos names.

sweet I like it 3nodding Most of my pets have names related to LotR XD

Eloquent Vampire

Dysphoric Melody

sweet I like it 3nodding Most of my pets have names related to LotR XD
I like the idea of Cthulhu Mythos names because H.P. Lovecraft was so terrified of all water-dwelling creatures, which is why so many of his worlds and monsters are based around them. They were the most terrifying thing he could think of, so he went with that.

But yes, first fish will be Azathoth. If we get a larger tank with a second fish and a divider, his friend will be Dagon.

Sparkly Wench

Mmmm, stye on my eyelid and a nice swollen red nostril. sad
Went to three walk in clinics and called one.. all were closed/not accepting any more walk in's for the night.. TWO HOURS BEFORE CLOSING TIME. wtf!? D:
Gotta go tomorrow now. Ugh. D:<
OHHH LORDY!
I have made a huge discovery in terms of looking for places to live.
This whole time, I've been putting in "Pets Allowed" and "Washer/Dryer" for amenities within the suite.
Got maybe ten really viable options or so.
Tonight I also did "Pets Negotiable" as well as "Pets Allowed."
HOLY INCREASE OF OPTIONS, BATMAN!
No joke, my options tripled or quadrupled, at the VERY least, and the price range got lower!
WAY less stressed about finding a place to live now.
Did you guys hear about the mom who was kicked out of Legoland because of her naked Tinkerbell tattoo? Crazy, right? http://www.buzzfeed.com/vdlr/mom-kicked-out-of-legoland-for-naked-tinkerbell-ta-44qs

Sparkly Wench

Woooop!~ n_n
Hopefully you can find something once you get up here. XD
If not and you are broke or something you can come crash in my living room 8 hours away. wink

lolol, wtf? That tattoo is pretty inappropriate though. Like honestly if I were going to a family park thing I'd be covering that s**t up just because it's not appropriate!
The least they could have done is asked her to cover it up for obvious reasons.. not leave the ******** park!~

Oh god, watching Breaking Bad.. why do I watch these shows!? They are always super ******** intense man. lol
Haha thanks!
We definitely won't be broke, though.
My $10K is sitting around waiting for August, and Jon's only a couple grand away from his $10K, and then my cousin Elyssa has $4K in her savings and is hoping to get another $5-10K saved by September.
I dunno how much she earns during the busy season at the campgrounds, but she made it sound like saving $10K in four months was a possibility haha.

Sparkly Wench

Oh yeah you guys will be good for sure. n_n
Unless something crazy happens where it's impossible to find a place to live.. but something would come up eventually so you wouldn't go through 30k by living in a hotel for even six months. XD
Well unless it was something realllllly fancy. rofl
LOLRITE? rofl

Apparently it's HELLA easy to find work in Calgary, too.
Like there's CONSTANTLY new jobs online, and that doesn't cover all the jobs out there.
Ideally I'd like something $11+/hour.

Sparkly Wench

Yeah, the job market in the prairies is pretty good, just depends on where you are willing to work too. XD

Oh, since you are moving here for summer too there are a ton of seasonal high paying jobs as well!~
As long as you are alright with being outside for an extended period of time. XD

Today is going to be day 6 of Zumba. >_<
I'M NOT NOTICING A DIFFERENCE YET.
Shawn says I won't because "I'm already too skinny" lolol b***h stfu.
There is totally room for weight loss and toning. XD

Eloquent Vampire

Everyone, I'd like to present to you... AZATHOTH! He is a beautiful red-black color, with dark blue fins.

He is happy in his new tank, so much so that he wouldn't hold still long enough for a really good picture. ^_^

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items