Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Wench

The Presidents Choice one from superstore is incredibly popular. =] So many people love that one. 18g of protein
Uh.. we have the Dannon Oikos one which isn't bad if you get the plain since it has a lot of protein.. 18g, the flavored ones are just the same as normal yogurt though. =/
Astro makes a greek one, haven't looked at it at all.
And Liberte makes some as well, the plain has 18g of protein.

Those are the brands that I know of anyways. lol
Thank god, I have options!
People were making it seem like there's NOTHING out there haha.

Grahhh my right nostril is super dry from SSSing and TTO on the HT scarring that popped up this past week.
I've been slathering on vitamin e oil and letting it just soak in.
Time to get ready for work now.
I've got inventory afterwards, too...

This weekend is house-sitting at the swanky house.
Jon's got a drumline competition that weekend, so I only get tonight (and not much of it bc of inventory) and Wednesday night with him this week. ):

Sparkly Wench

We obviously don't have as many brands as the states have.. just because it's a smaller country so we aren't going to have EVERYTHING. But it's a good enough selection so you won't go crazy here!~ lol
You should be able to find one that you like! n_n

It's so easy to go overboard with the TTO, I made my nostril red and angry from using it twice a day. lol Now I just apply it once a day when I notice it pop up.. takes a little longer for it to go away, but at least it's not red and peeling! >_<

Boo. D: You guys can get through it though!~ =] It sucks but it's life. D:

Oh god, I nearly had a freak out! Ordered more bare minerals primer off ebay.. I'm not even close to being out of my current bottle but since Shawn was ordering me more foundation I figured I'd just get him to order me a bottle of primer as well! It's hard to tell when the bottle is close to being empty, and since it's more expensive irl I'd rather have backup!
So the primer came today.. I look at the bottle and it says "bare vitamins" instead of bare minerals.. so I freak out a little.. "omg I got the wrong junk omg omg" lol so I compare the ingredients.. exactly the same. They renamed the s**t. rofl FREAKOUT OVER. wink

Bwahahaha, my foundation better come soon though, I don't want to run out and have to buy it irl! I saved like $15 by buying both off ebay.. WITH shipping. CRAZYYYYYY.
Gotta love saving money by shopping online haha.
That's the only reason I ever buy s**t online, because I can get a better deal.
If I can find it cheaper IRL, you bet your a** I'll go there haha.

We did it the weekend before this past one, so I know we can do it lol.
Just sucks.

I haven't even been applying the TTO that regularly, I'll forget for a couple days.
But the bump is going away, little by little.
I wish I had something that worked better than vitamin e oil, though.
Must look into jojoba.

Sparkly Wench

For a lot of things I just buy them in the city, like there isn't a point in ordering some things online!
But for bare minerals.. there is no way I'm paying $60+ tax for my foundation and primer when I can get both for $40-$45 WITH shipping. Sure I have to wait a little.. but I'm still saving money! It's the exact same product that I would get from here too!~

Bleh, time apart really blows.. ******** even when I hardly see Shawn it sucks. Well more like.. when he's sleeping the whole time I'm here or I'm sleeping while he's here. Our weekends suck. He's awake when I'm sleeping, he's awake when I'm working.. then he's sleeping when I get home. D:

bio oil is niiiiiice!~ =]
It smells really pretty too! heart
I have bio oil, just the generic brand from Walgreens.
I'll try that.

Sparkly Wench

It's pretty nice. =]
Makes my face break out though!~
I remember trying it on some old acne scars and then forgetting to keep it up, I didn't notice any breakouts.
Wooo.

Tricky Gekko

Finally got an apartment, guys! Moving out on Wednesday! GOOD-BYE SHITHOLE APT! GOOD-BYE SLUMLORDS! emotion_bigheart Kisses and hugs, you dickheads.

I love new apartments and new places, but i really hate packing and the whole business of moving in itself. lame. I need to cull our s**t like no one knows.

Tricky Gekko

Hah. I always seem to be on with time to kill when no one else is on. emotion_awesome

Sparkly Wench

Well hopefully it works!~ ;D

Yay new apartment! n_n

Packing sucks, but it does help you get rid of the stuff you really don't want! Why move things you don't really want/need into a new place?!

Bwahaha, people seem to come and go. lol

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

That's how it always goes!

Got me some cranberry pills and acidophillus and probiotic pills today. Yeast infection is driving me crazy, I was miserable at work. So not going to class today because no way in HELL will I be able to sit in that bus for an hour and a half and class for another 2 hours without going crazy. Just no way. I just want to shove some yogurt in my hoo ha, put on sweat pants, and relax while trying not to itch my crotch. rofl
Jagger-Wolf
Wildflower Euphoria
Jagger-Wolf
Wildflower Euphoria
So... after checking 3 different websites and re-measuring myself, apparently I'm supposed to be wearing 3 cup sizes bigger that I am? I can't picture anything that big ever fitting me. I'm currently in a 42B, but am supposed to be wearing a 42DD/E. Maybe that's why it's impossible to find bras that fit me right? I just don't think my boobs are really that big. sweatdrop
Different manufacturers have varying measurements for the cups. A B in one brand could be a D in another, it's annoying.

I know, it's ridiculous. I've always gone for the B's, though and it it didn't fit I always assumed it was the band or straps. I just hate shelling out $40 for a decent bra. crying
Invest in good bras. Spend good money on ones that fit well and will last you a good long while.

Try to get properly fitted. I hear Nordstrom does a good job fitting, my sister always has good luck there. Victoria's Secret has NO idea how do size, so don't even ask them.

You can also look up tutorials to size yourself online, and how to fix common problems. Like, if your boobs are popping out of the top of the cup, you get a bigger cup, that kinda thing.

I don't really think that's always true. 2 1/2 months ago I bought two $40 dolooar bra and just recently that little fabric tube thing that holds the underwire in place bust open. It's still wearable, but just a nuisance. Then again I could have just gotten a bad bra, but still.

We don't have a Nordstrom here, or a VS. I'll have to go to La Senza and get them to size me, but I have measured myself on three different websites and they all said the same thing. I don't have a problem with the bras I have now, but I want something different. I've always been stuck with the boring, ugly bras. I haven't been able to find padded bras in my "size" either. I find push ups and padded bras much more comfortable.

Sparkly Wench

BEAT THAT s**t.
Srsly though.. standing up with a yeastie is gross when you are trying to treat it.. so sticky and gross. x_x At least if you are at home you can change your undies/pad whenever you feel gross.. but being out/working? Ugh, the worst!

La Senza is pretty good, and if you have a smaller shop in your town they can size you as well. =]
Oh and La Vie en Rose or something. lol
I only buy bras from La Senza.. they usually have good deals.. like buy three save $10? OKAY! n_n

Tricky Gekko

Salmenella
That's how it always goes!

Got me some cranberry pills and acidophillus and probiotic pills today. Yeast infection is driving me crazy, I was miserable at work. So not going to class today because no way in HELL will I be able to sit in that bus for an hour and a half and class for another 2 hours without going crazy. Just no way. I just want to shove some yogurt in my hoo ha, put on sweat pants, and relax while trying not to itch my crotch. rofl

Why not just go to the doctor for antibiotics? It's an infection after all...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff