Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, and welcome to the USPT, Gaia's awesome shy central! We've been around since February '04 and we're not about to go anywhere. If you want to make friends, whether you're shy or not, we welcome you. Everyone gets a warm welcome in the USPT!

Taki
That in some way we are all similar people with similar interests with a common goal: to hang out and make new friends. That's why I never left the thread. You guys welcomed me with open arms, are warm, yet everyone has their own great sense of humor. I feel like we can keep coming back here because in this little area of Gaia, we can be ourselves without being judged.

Quote:
A note from Jet:
This is not the angst thread. This is an all-purpose discussion thread aimed at shy people. While we all have bad days/months/lives and want to complain about them, this is not the place for threats of suicide, dramatic attention-whoring, or constant out-and-out whining. If you find yourself doing one of these things, please take a moment and User Image

Your Mom
Some Simple Rules

~No bumping, please. We've lived this long without them, we don't suddenly need your helping, bumping hand~
~No begging for gold or items~
~Please PLEASE be respectful of other thread-goers~
~Enjoy yourself, or frankly, get out (lol hypocrisy)~
~No spamming~
USPT Banners

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
banner by Miko Lee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
banner by Miko Lee

Baran and Taki's Thread for gluttonous college students.

User Image
Captain Pirate Rin
But if we were shy, why would we post? XD Just a thought..

Because everyone else here is shy. Don't try to confuse us with your logic!

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: Stop quoting this. It was OK to quote it two years ago. But it's been two years. Please, just let the joke die gonk

EDIT FROM THE EVEN FURTHER FUTURE: Well, what do you know o.o That edit totally stopped this from being quoted, as far as I can tell.
Miko Lee
::pulls out some beanbag chairs:: What? They're comfortable, even IF I'm wearing a fancy dress.

Smart idea! XD *sits on a bean bag chair*
::wanders in, a party hat hanging garishly off one cat's ear::

Greetings, fellow shy folk!
Miko Lee
::pulls out some beanbag chairs:: What? They're comfortable, even IF I'm wearing a fancy dress.

Don't let perverts near you. Or me. o_o Definetly not me. ::sits in one of the dinky chairs her sister brought::
Miko Lee
Captain Pirate Rin

agree..haha
Miko Lee
Captain Pirate Rin

Sorry. xd
*peeks around a corner, shyly, then blushing a bit sits down* I think...this thread is a good idea. 3nodding
Elski
::wanders in, a party hat hanging garishly off one cat's ear::

Greetings, fellow shy folk!

How'd you get party stuff?
Miko Lee
Captain Pirate Rin

Logic in general is a bad idea. Why be logical when you can be illigocal? It's far more amusing.
Hello to everyone! It's glad to see you came! biggrin Please, stuff your faces and harrass your fellow shy people. ^-^ ::personally goes around and pokes each of you::
I'm shy.. Mainly because i don't have any clothes to wear. xd
*creeps in*
Hi....
Scallop
Miko Lee

Don't let perverts near you. Or me. o_o Definetly not me. ::sits in one of the dinky chairs her sister brought::

I will not let perverts near me. Or you. Never fear biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces