Garbage Fairy

25,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Mavdoc
aquito
My suggestion to next dev meat is fish

Thanks for the theme idea aquito! 3nodding I'm guessing mermaids is okay for this theme too? Also we could do this theme at a beach. whee

The next several weeks are already reserved, but we'll try to work this in soon. biggrin
oh mermaids! Yea sure 3nodding you mean in gold beach? That is awesome! I miss seeing lots of players in that area.

Aged Fatcat

10,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
aquito

Thanks for the theme idea aquito! 3nodding I'm guessing mermaids is okay for this theme too? Also we could do this theme at a beach. whee

The next several weeks are already reserved, but we'll try to work this in soon. biggrin
Oh Sweet Lucifer
Theme Suggestion Fallout/ Post nuclear apocalypse since the new show is out.

Great idea! 3nodding I just finished watching the show too. We'll pencil this in for May 3rd. emotion_yatta

Garbage Fairy

25,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Magical Girl 50

The Blue Wraith's Husband

Revered Demon

17,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Theme Suggestion Fallout/ Post nuclear apocalypse since the new show is out.
We all luff feeding our face with yummy sustenance, which is why the topic comes up so often each Friday. xd

So why hide it? talk2hand We're all about the "Meat Foodz"! emotion_omnomnom yum_pizza Thank you iiiFlames for the theme idea. biggrin

Anything goes, so long as it's edible! 4laugh Jump on Brain Clam server tonight at 5 pm PST around Barton Fountain and prepare to get hungry. emotion_drool

We are also celebrating Lanzer's daughter Alita's birthday today who just turned 2 on Wednesday, while Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong also had her birthday the same day! whee Come wish them both the best. 3nodding

Now my biggest problem for today is what to nom on first! emotion_dowant

Remember to have a friend you can warp to, or add me to your friends list which I'll gladly accept. If you happen to arrive in zOMG! on a different layer than everyone else, just check your map for the blue dot with an arrow representing a friend, and click on that to instantly warp to their location.

If you're on the wrong layer and don't have any friends at the Dev Meat, open the Recrewt List (button located on the bottom of the map window), and toggle on the "Looking for Crew" checkbox. After getting warped to the correct layer from someone's invite, either stay in the crew or toggle your name off in the Recrewt List so people will know you're on the right layer.

Note that zOMG! servers constantly get recycled, filled up and shutdown for new ones, so make sure to check back here if the server we meat on will need to change, as it will be updated in this announcement.

Garbage Fairy

25,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Magical Girl 50
I will definitely join tomorrow!

T0SHISGARD3N's Pardner

Luminous Lunatic

10,225 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Invisibility 100
oh snap, i loved zOMG i would love to try to play with people again!! colour me interested~ yum_whitestrawberry
Kudokudoki
yaaayay some very sweet ppl pointed me to this thread. Imma keep an eye out here cus I wanna meet up on zOMG! sometime soon 3nodding Shout out to Taihe for linking me emotion_bigheart

Welcome Kudo and glad you found us! emotion_yatta You'll find plenty of active zOMG! players here in the Dev Meats. 3nodding

Partying Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
yaaayay some very sweet ppl pointed me to this thread. Imma keep an eye out here cus I wanna meet up on zOMG! sometime soon 3nodding Shout out to Taihe for linking me emotion_bigheart
Oh Sweet Lucifer
I hate my birthstone though. It's awful can I use someone else's?

Sure if you'd like, you could use another month. emotion_yatta

The Blue Wraith's Husband

Revered Demon

17,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • The Edgiest 250
I hate my birthstone though. It's awful can I use someone else's?
Special birthday coming soon! whee In 3 short days, Lanzer is going to level up with another year under his belt! mrgreen

To celebrate, let's show "My Birthstone Color" reflecting our own birth months. biggrin Thank you for the theme idea Yamka Jaden! emotion_yatta

Gather around Barton Fountain on Blood Bat server at 5 pm PST tonight for the celebration. 3nodding

Make sure to wish Lanzer a very happy birthday and remember all the work he's done over the last 365 days to make Gaia an even better place! 4laugh

Remember to have a friend you can warp to, or add me to your friends list which I'll gladly accept. If you happen to arrive in zOMG! on a different layer than everyone else, just check your map for the blue dot with an arrow representing a friend, and click on that to instantly warp to their location.

If you're on the wrong layer and don't have any friends at the Dev Meat, open the Recrewt List (button located on the bottom of the map window), and toggle on the "Looking for Crew" checkbox. After getting warped to the correct layer from someone's invite, either stay in the crew or toggle your name off in the Recrewt List so people will know you're on the right layer.

Note that zOMG! servers constantly get recycled, filled up and shutdown for new ones, so make sure to check back here if the server we meat on will need to change, as it will be updated in this announcement.

High-functioning Smoker

10,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Omg HI EVERYONE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers