Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Guildswoman

Mavdoc
So I tried checking out Towns 2 to see where would be a good spot to meat on Saturday. To keep it easy, I was thinking we could gather somewhere in Isle de Gambino since that is where you start when launching Towns 2. biggrin

Several places looked good:

1) An isolated area with campfire; boardwalk to it located above the duck roof building on the west side of town, then take far left door in bar

2) A nice pond located above the leftmost gold Gambino statue in front of Gambino Mansion

3) The Gambino Mansion foyer

4) A water fountain and garden on the east side of Gambino Mansion; accessed by door near the water above the bacon hut

5) Beach similar to Buccaneer Boardwalk on the southeast edge of isle

6) Cat Cafe located in the center of town

I'd vote for the last location: the Cat Cafe. It was cute, had enough room and it's easy to find. cat_3nodding Anyone else have ideas or suggestions? Or knowledge of Towns 2 to know what issues we might run into trying to find each other? There wasn't any kind of server selection or anything when starting.

Retro Punk

Did you guys get the Zomg! Forum Badge ? The hidden pose seems to only work on Female avies?

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Okay, I decided to go to Towns 2 to find every location Mav was talking about. I vote for either the isolated area with the campfire (first option Mav listed) or the Gambino Mansion Foyer (third option listed).

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200
can everyone get to the same server? I know that use to be a problem when towns 2 was first out. If it still is maybe meeting in Towns 1 would be better?

10,725 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Guin - Aoiichi
Did you guys get the Zomg! Forum Badge ? The hidden pose seems to only work on Female avies?

yah I got one.
gataka
Wasn't the z!F Badge something JK was working on?

Well worth the six years of waiting. pirate

Retro Punk

aozara
Guin - Aoiichi

yah I got one.

Did you try out the hidden pose ? If you put Left arm up and right arm down you would get a tiny zforum badge on the corner of the avatar file.

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Guin - Aoiichi
aozara
Guin - Aoiichi

yah I got one.

Did you try out the hidden pose ? If you put Left arm up and right arm down you would get a tiny zforum badge on the corner of the avatar file.
How will you know if you got it?

Space Genius

phoenix of the damned
Guin - Aoiichi
aozara
Guin - Aoiichi

yah I got one.

Check the marketplace listing page. If you do then it will say you already own it.
I didn't get one classified_fu

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
SweetNiar
can everyone get to the same server? I know that use to be a problem when towns 2 was first out. If it still is maybe meeting in Towns 1 would be better?
I would like an answer to this^ as well.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Trying to get onto the same server may be a problem in towns 2. But in case no one knows, here are the two ways I know of to find each other in towns 2 easily.

1. As long as we are friends with at least two or a few more people that attend the dev meats we can warp to them if they are there in towns 2 already. Just click on your smartphone when you open towns 2, click on friends icon - and whoever is on, click their name and click transport. So I guess make sure you are friends with anyone of us in this thread if you are not already, especially Mavdoc if you can. He'll be there. biggrin ROFL.

2. We can use the world map icon located in the smartphone too. Click on it and we can warp to the main places of towns 2. But we won't be in the exact room we have planned to meet for the dev meat. It just lands us on the main room it warps anyone too. We'll have to use the arrows to get to those rooms if we are meeting in those specific places.

This is all I can think of to easily find each other, if anyone has any other solutions towns 2 has I don't know of please share. Me and Silky tried getting on the same server for fun. It worked for us. Random pic provided for no reason. XD

User Image

Newbie Noob

BF-dragontshd-40
phoenix of the damned
Guin - Aoiichi
aozara
Guin - Aoiichi

yah I got one.

Check the marketplace listing page. If you do then it will say you already own it.
I didn't get one classified_fu

here is the linkee:

z!F badge

Newbie Noob

Guin - Aoiichi
aozara
Guin - Aoiichi

yah I got one.

are u sure it's a hidden pose? because i've seen it on a few poses, and read a post whice said it was glitched and had been fixed already. neways, i can't seem to get the badge to move to the corner even tho i've tried all the arm poses. confused

*edited*

Retro Punk

phoenix of the damned
Guin - Aoiichi
aozara
Guin - Aoiichi

yah I got one.

There was tiny , tiny zForum badge on the corner of the avatar image file. But i think someone told me it was glitch. i Havent checked my mule yet so its uncofirmed to me. Then again i havent seen it in while either.

Retro Punk

baby_kitty_258
Guin - Aoiichi
aozara
Guin - Aoiichi

yah I got one.

are u sure it's a hidden pose? because i've seen it on a few poses, and read a post whice said it was glitched and had been fixed already. neways, i can't seem to get the badge to move to the corner even tho i've tried all the arm poses. confused

*edited*

That's what i heard too. THey should just undo the glitch fix cuz that a pretty neat Glitch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff