Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
_____________________________________________________________*Important: Unblock Images to properly view everything on this thread
User Image

________╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

________________________✿ ❤│⋆Welcome to Two Girls Two Cups: Princess Tea Party!⋆│❤ ✿

_____________________________This is a hangout thread that takes place in our teahouse.
_____________________________The thread is named after Katelyn and Kylie, your lovely hostesses.
_____________________________We like to hang out in teacups 'cause we're adorable.
_____________________________Feel free to come in, browse the posts, and make some friends.
_____________________________Oh, also, you don't have to be a princess to come in here.
_____________________________In fact, boys and girls are equally welcome!

_____________________________P.S. - Please don't be offended at the title. It's supposed to be funny. If you've never seen the video it's
_____________________________referencing,please keep it that way.

________╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

______User Image

_______________________________Heyy there lovelies, I'm ★ Princess Katelyn ★

_______________________________But you don't have to feel obligated to call me Princess all the time.

_______________________________You can just call me Kitty or Kittens. biggrin

_______________________________I can be pretty nice if you're nice to me *nods*

_______________________________Also, Princess Kylie is my wife. emotion_awesome

_______________________________I have no clue what else to post here, so maybe I will post more later~

User Image
User Image

_________User Image

________________________________________Hello fellow Gaians! This is ★ Princess Kylie ★

________________________________________You can just call me Kylie though.

________________________________________We don't have to be so formal all the time.

________________________________________I am married to Princess Katelyn because she's amazing.

________________________________________When I'm not busy being an adorable princess in a teacup,

________________________________________I like to listen to music, surf the net, and play videogames.

________________________________________I'll probably add more to this later.

________________________________________Talk to me. I'm pretty cool. emotion_dealwithit

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

_________User Image

_______________________ Follow T.O.S. obviously.

_______________________ Princess Kylie and I are the goddesses of this thread.

_______________________ Please don't beg, that will get you on the blacklist very quick.

_______________________ Use your manners! Say please and thank you.

_______________________ No flaming,

_______________________ Asking to be on the whitelist is an easy way to the blacklist.

_______________________ To prove you have read the rules, say "Princess Kylie is Beautiful".

User Image
User Image

_____User Image

________________________________________ Amor Odium
________________________________________ PleasureToii
________________________________________ Red Joker Card

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

__________User Image

____________________________________________ Nobody yet (Let's keep it that way!).

User Image
User Image

User Image
_________________________________________(Yes I am aware 'corner' is not spelled with a K )

_____________________________❧ Music Spotlight

User Image
_____________________________❧ Featured Challenge

___________________________________I'll suggest some random thing that people should do and change it from time to time here.

___________________________________Current Challenge: Post a song you like!

__________User Image

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

User Image
_________________________________________(Yes I am aware 'corner' is not spelled with a K )

_______________________❧ Nice People

__________________________ Post a story about something really nice someone has done for you, or something nice you have done for another.

_______________________❧ Music Spotlight

User Image_______________________❧ My Dream Avatar

__________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image__________User Image
User Image

_______________User Image

_______________________For our first ever contest, we'd like to offer 50k to whoever can make a Tektek for me, the mule!

_______________________There's a limit of 100k (yes, it's for a mule and it's cheap lol) and we want her to be the court jester/joker/clown type person.

User Image
User Image

_____________________User Image

________________________________So I'm kind of an art whore. wink

________________________________A good way to get on the White List is to draw Katelyn and/or myself. 3nodding

________________________________You could draw one/both of us separately, or maybe put us together in the same teacup.

________________________________Fun poses and things are always interesting. 4laugh

_____________________________❧ Art received from this thread:

________________________________Not a direct result of this thread, but here: [x].

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

__________User Image

_______________________________________________________We claim this post!

User Image
User Image

__________User Image

_______________________________________________________Putting contest entries here for now.

_______________________________________________________PleasureToii:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

_______________________________________________________One Who is Not Loved:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_______________________________________________________BunnBuns:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_______________________________________________________If anyone would like to link in to this topic:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/two-girls-two-cups-princess-tea-party-w-contest/t.78732501_1/]
[IMG]http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc367/imsoqt/mainheader-1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
We did it!

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
TheLesbianPrincessKylie
We did it!