Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you agree to the new rules of this thread and promise to uphold them if we are moved back? (Read first post, first page)

I agree. 0.67010309278351 67.0% [ 260 ]
I disagree. 0.061855670103093 6.2% [ 24 ]
I don't want to read them. 0.079896907216495 8.0% [ 31 ]
Who cares? 0.025773195876289 2.6% [ 10 ]
Gold. 0.16237113402062 16.2% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 388 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 3594 3595 3596 > >> >>> »|

Wow dude, you pass soooo well. O.O

Overall in these pics I'd say you look between 14 and 16. In one of them you looked about 13. But no need to worry! MOST transguys look younger than they are! I'm 19, and my pictures usually look 12-16. I have a friend who's in his 40's who transitioned, but he looks in his early 30's.

@ Lullaby For You: YAY! I would hope so. surprised
Syndactyly - We shall hope together XD It just makes more sense that way though for him to go all the way with it, and he is smart soooo yay @-@

In a relationship with Asatou

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lullaby For You
Remy - I take it you are into hooker librarians XD ?

Eh teens would still self mutilate over it, I'm thinking he would require you to be eighteen for it?
User ImageUser Image
~Remy's Spotlight~
Help stop world hunger by learning for free on the web? Check it out [Here]

Get your spotlight or advertisement here. PM for details.

-Cough- Yes actually >> I like weird people.... I also like the "ranch type" girls(I think that's the style) and punk girls. Warrior girls....

Yus I has Tom. :3 Related to that. How old do I look. I could link more pictures if desired.

True, but better late then never yes?
Syndactyly
Hero Chitty
Syndactyly
This one's a little old, my hair's longer (and I usually wear glasses).

User Image

Ugh. DO NOT WANT. D:<

So you're a girl? Transgenering to be a boy with a mangina?
I'd tap that... wait, so you're bisexual right? Because I don't have a mangina. I have like... a p***s.
Yeah, if that's how ya wanna put it, lol. I like to say that I'm a GUY, who was born female. But you got the general idea.
I'll trade you my Charizard for your p***s. surprised

Does giving it to you just mean putting it in somewhere? I don't have to cut it off do I?

D: because if I have to cut it off I want your Moltres too.
Hero Chitty
Syndactyly
I'll trade you my Charizard for your p***s. surprised

Does giving it to you just mean putting it in somewhere? I don't have to cut it off do I?

D: because if I have to cut it off I want your Moltres too.
LOL! Butbutbut I loooooove Moltres.

Meh. Not as much as Mudkipz, though.
Remy - Punknes ftw XD

For some, but not everyone can wait for later.
Lupin_Therian
Yus I has Tom. :3 Related to that. How old do I look. I could link more pictures if desired.
I wanna see MOOOAAAARR pics! >:D
Yeah, actually, I'd say you're pretty damn lucky, Tom, lol. You can actually look your age. That's kick a**. I'm guessing you haven't started hormones yet? Dude, you're gonna be a beast. xd
I want to see him accidently hurt himself on webcam again XD

*broke quotes I was using* ;w;

Shameless Lover

9,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
In my honest opinion, I believe I'm a girl. Reading the definitions, I would think I fit into one of those categories. I have a p***s, and I look like a guy and all, I just feel like a girl, I act like one most of the time. I love things that most girls around these parts are 'supposed' to like. I enjoy romance novels, sappy movies :3 Pride and the Prejudice is my favorite... I would much rather play the role of a girl in RP's, because I'm better at using my personality to the extent when I'm a girl o.o I'm... well, I guess you can say I'm bisexual, because I want to have sex with men, but not as a guy. I'm just not going to go through with any transitions. I have manboobs, I guess that's as far as I'll ever go >_< I've become accustomed to my p***s.

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser Image
~Remy's Spotlight~

O_O /scared
There's nothing like....nude or anything.....

Halloween. ;D Colonel was hittting me with his stick. ;~;
User Image

Boot camp
User Image

I was N00b sauce back here. xD
User Image

I just love this one xD
User Image

User Image

User Image

And mai kittah ;D
User Image

Sorry, went a little picture happy xD

Yays for copy paste.
These threads usually die fairly fast.

Name: Anastasia. That's my preferred name, yes. Legal? No D:
Transgender: Yup. MtF.
Reason for being here: Why not?
Anything else: I need to write an article on health-care reform coverage of abortion, else my friend is going to kill me gonk
Off I goooo!
Jbear the Panda
In my honest opinion, I believe I'm a girl. Reading the definitions, I would think I fit into one of those categories. I have a p***s, and I look like a guy and all, I just feel like a girl, I act like one most of the time. I love things that most girls around these parts are 'supposed' to like. I enjoy romance novels, sappy movies :3 Pride and the Prejudice is my favorite... I would much rather play the role of a girl in RP's, because I'm better at using my personality to the extent when I'm a girl o.o I'm... well, I guess you can say I'm bisexual, because I want to have sex with men, but not as a guy. I'm just not going to go through with any transitions. I have manboobs, I guess that's as far as I'll ever go >_< I've become accustomed to my p***s.
Not all transgirls feel the need to change their "equipment." 3nodding Nothing to be ashamed of.

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lullaby For You
I want to see him accidently hurt himself on webcam again XD

*broke quotes I was using* ;w;
User ImageUser Image
~Remy's Spotlight~

That still hasn't healed D:<

Hello Jbear. :3 Hello Anastasia. :3
Lupin_Therian

I just love this one xD
User Image
OMFG! I wish my hair would do that. But nooo. My hair tends to be unruly and beyond my control. I used to have a handle on it but my straightener died. I've been thinking about shaving my head, but I know that would drive my parents crazy.

You cat's very cute. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces