Dapper Citizen

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*waves cheerfully to them both!*
Cerl Temius
*waves cheerfully to them both!*

Just poppin' in before work with Ember. Might stick around longer than that. It depends on if she still wants m'help when she leaves. If she gets this new job at Astra's old work ... well, let's just say her motivation levels at her current work are really low. She's even considering doing the unprofessional thing and not giving her two weeks notice if she does get the other job just so her hours won't be at risk of getting cut right before the con. The other thing she was thinking of doing was changing her availability to JUST weekends at VV so that she can milk the most hours out of employment.

How're ya' feeling, tho? Revitalized? Generally in good spirits?

smolderingskies's Datemate

Dapper Citizen

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
From what I've heard of her work - fair is fair! *sticks his tongue out at her work*

I feel wonderful, thank you! I keep catching myself singing... redface

How are you? You seem well!
Cerl Temius

*chuckles* YES! That's what I said! For all the s**t that place has put her through, to put it as ineloquently as I can -- [********] them. They've been giving her the run around and pushing her around for far too long.

OooOooo~! What's this! Singing, are we? If you ever wanna sing together, I'm more than happy to! But, at any rate, I hope it's for the right reasons that yer singin'. Some new beau, perhaps?

And I'm in great spirits! After that glorious evening we all shared how could I not be? One thing I know for sure that Caithnes and I have in common besides star-signs and mercurialism is what that kind of an evening does for us. Fer me it makes me feel pretty damn invincible and strong fer a very long while.
A'right. Gotta get this squish-doll over here to work. Otherwise she'll never leave. I'll pop in and out while she's at work. Y'going to Astra's dinner tonight? I'll be!

Dapper Citizen

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Blazingsmolder
Cerl Temius

*chuckles* YES! That's what I said! For all the s**t that place has put her through, to put it as ineloquently as I can -- [********] them. They've been giving her the run around and pushing her around for far too long.

OooOooo~! What's this! Singing, are we? If you ever wanna sing together, I'm more than happy to! But, at any rate, I hope it's for the right reasons that yer singin'. Some new beau, perhaps?

And I'm in great spirits! After that glorious evening we all shared how could I not be? One thing I know for sure that Caithnes and I have in common besides star-signs and mercurialism is what that kind of an evening does for us. Fer me it makes me feel pretty damn invincible and strong fer a very long while.

*laughs brightly* Remind me never to cross you, Maskal!

New beau? Erm... Good company. Good friends. I erm... Calom's staying with me for the week. We're planning the Gala for Empress Rania! *beams*
Cerl Temius

*laughs* Yaah, let it be said that -- while I may be absent from time to time -- if I find out one of the people I care about has been mistreated that there will be hell to pay when I come 'round. razz But that's just me being protective. And having a temper. But we'll just forget I said that last part. surprised

heart

*smirks at this, sliding his tongue across his teeth as a slow smile spreads across his lips* Is that so? Well, I hope you two will have fun with your planning. I get this distinct impression that the two of you working together will make that event ten times more smashing than it already would'a been.

Butnorly. I gotta dart off. sweatdrop But like I said. *terminator voice* I'LL BE BACK. twisted

Dapper Citizen

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*laughs softly* Well, in vision and style we do have similar aesthetics. It makes for some grand schemes!
Cerl Temius

That's not such a bad thing! Honestly, I dig the two of y'together.

Dapper Citizen

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
...Perhaps Maskal would care to attend the ball?
Cerl Temius
...Perhaps Maskal would care to attend the ball?

I'd love to! Maybe I can have Caithnes make a Tirivahni skin for me to wear to it. And maybe Ember can come too. She does have that outfit you were crafting for her which she didn't get the chance to use at yer last ball during the Festival of Lights. Hopefully her schedule will line up with your Ball date.

Ember-babe generated a random number between 0 and 2 ... 2!

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Just ignore this, Mi-mi! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out