Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

ContentiousIy
Ember-babe
ContentiousIy

who the hell is glinda question gonk

*slips an arm through hers and drags her around the room with her as she skips around while shouting* WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD, THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OOOZZZ.

*stops and lets go* Whiskey? Might make this a little easier to swallow if you still have ZERO idea what I'm talking about. Just follow the yellow brick road.

BUT I DON'T LIKE WIZARDS!! crying

*shoves the whiskey in her hand* DRINK. Seriously, lady. Seems like you could use it. Wizards are friggin' sick as all ********. xd But, definitely not my favourite class in most MMOs. neutral
ContentiousIy

What about Mages? I know of a great one. In fact, he's the greatest of all time. xd

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

ContentiousIy
Cerl Temius
Eck! I know this reference! Glinda the Good Witch! Yes...? *peers cheerfully at her* I just watched the "Oz the Great and Powerful" last night!

I think I know who you guys are talking about now lol

Yah. Dorothy and her ruby slippers? Glinda the Good Witch. Yellow brick road. 3nodding

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Sor Teven

What about Mages? I know of a great one. In fact, he's the greatest of all time. xd

I wonder what would happen if we gathered up all the greatest mages of all time from their collective worlds ... what kind of a party that'd be.

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ember-babe
ContentiousIy
Ember-babe
ContentiousIy

*slips an arm through hers and drags her around the room with her as she skips around while shouting* WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD, THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OOOZZZ.

*stops and lets go* Whiskey? Might make this a little easier to swallow if you still have ZERO idea what I'm talking about. Just follow the yellow brick road.

*shoves the whiskey in her hand* DRINK. Seriously, lady. Seems like you could use it. Wizards are friggin' sick as all ********. xd But, definitely not my favourite class in most MMOs. neutral

crying what are we talking about?!

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ember-babe
ContentiousIy
Cerl Temius
Eck! I know this reference! Glinda the Good Witch! Yes...? *peers cheerfully at her* I just watched the "Oz the Great and Powerful" last night!

I think I know who you guys are talking about now lol

Yah. Dorothy and her ruby slippers? Glinda the Good Witch. Yellow brick road. 3nodding

OH! lol

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sor Teven
ContentiousIy

huh? gonk

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

ContentiousIy
Ember-babe
ContentiousIy
Ember-babe
ContentiousIy

*takes her bottle back and takes a swig* Too many things for you to comprehend, doll~! heart
Or, I believe the correct title is, "Greatest Mage That Ever Lived". (forgive me Ahd'ar'ohk! heart )

smolderingskies's Datemate

Dapper Citizen

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Why don't you like wizards? I grant you they can be a bit haphazard, but generally speaking they are useful members of society.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

*chuckles, rather amused with things and sits back to watch, drinking her whiskey contently*

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ember-babe
ContentiousIy
Ember-babe
ContentiousIy
Ember-babe
ContentiousIy

*takes her bottle back and takes a swig* Too many things for you to comprehend, doll~! heart

yes it is crying

smolderingskies's Datemate

Dapper Citizen

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
...Is he not called "Greatest Mage of All Time"? That is what I know Him as...

As for the Oz film... It was of interesting design. I did not care for the acting. It felt forced, to me.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Cerl Temius

As for the Oz film... It was of interesting design. I did not care for the acting. It felt forced, to me.

*offers him her bottle for him to sample* I hardly remember the movie. We'll just say that.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

ContentiousIy

yes it is crying

D'aaaw, poor confused little doll. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items