Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Lover

Drastic Result
MisaBear
Drastic Result

I just need to exercise in general lol

I find running around, Wrestling with the boys and Walking to the park all help.
I'm really trying to get into Morning Jogs.. it's kinda' sexy.

I dont have any boys to wrestle around with and my bf doesnt like to rough house with me too much. he is afraid of hurting me
I am too but i get so tired and hungry too quick lol

Aww. Well lucky for me I have a brother and stalkers.
LOL, I know, right? I went up a few hills the other day and I was all "BREATHE MISA BREATHE".. I'm a lot better at it now. I went with my mom, though.. >___> She only made it up and down one hill.. really drew me back so I'm ditching her next time. OH, I like to hike too. It's a CRAZY WORKOUT.
Anime Princess Luna

lol true but still

4laugh i used to be so naughty at school when i didnt have a bf. i would stand there just lightly bouncing on my toes while holding my bra straps. there would be a group of guys watching and then i would walk away laughing

Playful Lover

II Nahum II

lol i do ? >;D
*hugs*

*tugs your tail* I dunno', I'm innocent, I swear.
MisaBear

Aww. Well lucky for me I have a brother and stalkers.
LOL, I know, right? I went up a few hills the other day and I was all "BREATHE MISA BREATHE".. I'm a lot better at it now. I went with my mom, though.. >___> She only made it up and down one hill.. really drew me back so I'm ditching her next time. OH, I like to hike too. It's a CRAZY WORKOUT.

I LOVE to hike, but nowhere to go really around me and no one ever wants to go with me. My surrounding are so limiting

Noob

16,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
MisaBear
II Nahum II

lol i do ? >;D
*hugs*

*tugs your tail* I dunno', I'm innocent, I swear.

obby ;D
hmms but rly what kind of special fetishes you think i has xDDD lol

Playful Lover

Drastic Result

I LOVE to hike, but nowhere to go really around me and no one ever wants to go with me. My surrounding are so limiting

I would go with you! There's a small place you can hike here, problem is that some guys smoke weed there.. so you also have to know self defense.

Playful Lover

II Nahum II

obby ;D
hmms but rly what kind of special fetishes you think i has xDDD lol

I DON'T KNOW!
You obviously like getting my chocolate cake on your penor. You like getting your tail tugged [ by ladies ].. that's it Nunu. I just call 'em as I find 'em.
MisaBear

I would go with you! There's a small place you can hike here, problem is that some guys smoke weed there.. so you also have to know self defense.

I wish i could teleport to work out with you lol

Playful Lover

Drastic Result

I wish so too! I'm always alone. I'd love some company.
Well.. I always get company.. stalkers who like to watch me zone out when I run and I stop every so often to stretch, that must be a sight.. and I usually wear shorts and an oversized t-shirt.. so I bet half the time it looks like I'm half naked XD NOT SO WELL THOUGHT OUT.
MisaBear
Drastic Result

I wish so too! I'm always alone. I'd love some company.
Well.. I always get company.. stalkers who like to watch me zone out when I run and I stop every so often to stretch, that must be a sight.. and I usually wear shorts and an oversized t-shirt.. so I bet half the time it looks like I'm half naked XD NOT SO WELL THOUGHT OUT.

*imagines Misa working out* Yea I bet you have A LOT of guys watching you

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Drastic Result
Anime Princess Luna

lol true but still

4laugh i used to be so naughty at school when i didnt have a bf. i would stand there just lightly bouncing on my toes while holding my bra straps. there would be a group of guys watching and then i would walk away laughing

eek i wish i went to your school

Noob

16,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
MisaBear

I DON'T KNOW!
You obviously like getting my chocolate cake on your penor. You like getting your tail tugged [ by ladies ].. that's it Nunu. I just call 'em as I find 'em.

obby yes ; ) lol yummy cake for you to lick off xD
;D
Anime Princess Luna

eek i wish i went to your school

>////< I would be all over you if you did, my chick friends and I would mess around just to get reactions out of people. I would walk around holding on of their hands, we ended up just calling each other gf. My school family was crazy lol

Playful Lover

Drastic Result
*imagines Misa working out* Yea I bet you have A LOT of guys watching you

LOLOLOLOL.
I think it's the whole wet body and ponytail.. maybe it's a turn on? Lol, I think they like it best when I wear tank tops and those shirts that show all of your shoulders. Haha! My chest moves a lot when I breathe... it's weird. You can see my heart beat... if you stare ;D
OH OH OH and this one time when I took my water bottle and just dumped all the water on myself, catching some in my mouth like in the movies.. IT WAS SO FUNNY! I think that was the first time someone HAS EVER walked up to me and said "Please stop. It pains me in my pants to watch you." ... Who says that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff