Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you talentless?

Of corse! :3 0.59404990403071 59.4% [ 619 ]
Psh, no. D< 0.40595009596929 40.6% [ 423 ]
Total Votes:[ 1042 ]

Aekea Sentai

Not just a lot of cheese, all kinds of cheese! Maybe not all kinds, but the essentials liker mozzarella, parmesan, and cottage.
We're 90's kids, I feel like we're more laid back because we came from a time where racism and all it's issues just wasn't a big thing in media.

Especially with all these schools threatening parents to control their children outside of class, and law makers suggesting banning private and home schooling to enforce it. It's scary.
Gura really makes a splash on the big screen. Shark jokes. ;p
Maaaaaaaaaaybe =]
Sleep is hard, how do people sleep good!!

Oh yeah, I remember Iron Chef, I don't watch much food stuff but I do remember watching a few episodes all the way through and I can't say that about any other food competition show.
Nah man, modern aliens are too busy hiding and playing games. Ancient aliens were just out and about being gods and stuff living it up.
Oh they're all good, So I'm a Spider So What was just a fun isekai at first but it's starting to actually develop a plot. One Piece is just like the ultimate anime, she's a beast and I wanna tame her but she's girthy and I don't know if I can handle her.

lol Fingers crossed =]
Elon Musk isn't far off with his Neuralink. He already has telepathy monkeys.

12th!

Do you ever find any that you just read the description like, I've walked past it a hundred time and never noticed it? I feel like if I'm missing 700 I've had to of just been blind most of the time.
Noooooo... Money got tight a few years back and by gum I needed to play Mario Maker 2 so I made the sacrifice. =[ like it's not an issue anymore to afford it, but $60 for a game i've already beaten is steep for me. and i'm totes a cheapo, love me a good sale. =]

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

heart emotion_kirakira

Aekea Sentai

heart crying
Sooooo life swallowed me whole again but I am returneth!

Okay for Lasagna, not gonna lie I am a blasphemer because I just use loads of old cheddar. And more people should have grown up like we did in the 90s, it was a magical time!

But yes, anime, anime good. I still have a long list to watch but we watched Demon Slayer twice now, and I watched Beastars and still working through Naruto when I am not at work or consumed by gaming. emotion_yatta

I realized just how many I did walk by, but now my Korok count is higher but still not complete. There are more Koroks than there are upgrades so at this point I'd be collecting them just for the sake of completion. I do hope it goes on a good sale though so you can relive the fun!

Now how y'all doin?!
I am vaccinated now and getting tired of my coworkers! 8D

And VTubers are really heckin cool! It's hard to watch what they're doing when I'm watching the little virtual selves being awesome!
heart emotion_0A0
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
yum_tuna cat_razz
cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
heart

heart emotion_kirakira
emotion_skull emotion_skull I feel like I've spent more time at work than at home the past couple months. emotion_skull emotion_skull

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

holiday exhaustion is also approaching emotion_skull

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out