Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Yuji Ikaido
So a nitemare scarf is worth more than twice as much as an angelic sash. That's nice.

The inflation on this site is outrageous. It's a good thing our actual economy isn't based on Gaia.

Rainbow Giver

I was speaking about the cash value of the re-releases.

But yeah, nothing really makes sense anymore.

Rainbow Giver

I just went to see the new Thor movie. It was pretty good.

Weeaboo Informer

Yuji Ikaido
I just went to see the new Thor movie. It was pretty good.

Sameeeee emotion_kirakira

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
I haven't seen it yet.

Rainbow Giver

I don't really enjoy too many movies simply because of how short they are. I'm much more used to stories from video games or series that run on for tens or hundreds of hours more.

It allows the story to be considerably more in depth and enjoyable IMO. Like, I really wanted to know more about the dark elves, but they didn't go into their background much.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Yuji Ikaido
I don't really enjoy too many movies simply because of how short they are. I'm much more used to stories from video games or series that run on for tens or hundreds of hours more.

It allows the story to be considerably more in depth and enjoyable IMO. Like, I really wanted to know more about the dark elves, but they didn't go into their background much.

I agree with you. It's hard to cram so much into a two hour movie. Personally, I don't mind sitting through three hours as long as the movie is good.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
2013 will be my last year here on Gaia. If you're on Facebook I'll still be there ^_^

Rainbow Giver

I think I'm going with you Skye. Gaia has no value as a community anymore.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Yuji Ikaido
I think I'm going with you Skye. Gaia has no value as a community anymore.

I felt that way for a long while. It's just now that I decided to pack things up. Hopefully, I'll be able to connect with a few more through Facebook.

Romantic Genius

Everyone is leaving Gaia. gonk Just like all the Founders. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I will probably ghost in and out forever ... but never really at anything like a predictable rate. And I'm done giving real money to the site, obviously.

Keeping my shinies for dress-up occasions. Because that still entertains me. Even if I've lost track of the rares and have no desire to stalk those to see what they mean.
holy crap, are we still alive? o-O

I go on and off the site for months. I came back from a hiatus and I've been staying more than usual and I found this thread. Ahhh, so many good memories here! Hi all that may still remember me! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff