Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Darien S.
Princess-Orphelia
Dari...............Why do I keep getting this feeling that it's someone's Birthday today? Someone that visits this thread. Any idea who? And why I'd think that? sweatdrop Or have I lost the plot? rofl

Hmm, good question. Hope I'm not forgetting someone's birthday. gonk

That's weird uh? For some unknown reason, I kept telling myself all day yesterday that it's someone's birthday and I gotta stop by your thread and wish them a Happy B day. The only problem is, I don't know who? gonk

Weeaboo Informer

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hello thread, I'm posting from the Gaia droid app which I never noticed.

Weeaboo Informer

Sweet n Leo
Hello thread, I'm posting from the Gaia droid app which I never noticed.

It's newish, and iOSish. xD

Rainbow Giver

Why are we pirates?

Weeaboo Informer

Yuji Ikaido
Why are we pirates?

Why not, be you some kind o' land lubber or somethin'?

Romantic Genius

Stupid Alchemy.. gonk

Weeaboo Informer

Princess-Orphelia
Stupid Alchemy.. gonk

Get that scarf thing you were looking for? o:

Romantic Genius

Darien S.
Princess-Orphelia
Stupid Alchemy.. gonk

Yes I did, but it was such a long wait. I didn't want to get one that costs 15 mill. So I made a deal with a girl who was nice enough to trade it for something she wanted. Now all I need is an Angel Imp feather, and then I think I have reached level 10 of the fallen quest. Which should give me Azraels wings. sweatdrop

Weeaboo Informer

Princess-Orphelia
Darien S.
Princess-Orphelia
Stupid Alchemy.. gonk

Yes I did, but it was such a long wait. I didn't want to get one that costs 15 mill. So I made a deal with a girl who was nice enough to trade it for something she wanted. Now all I need is an Angel Imp feather, and then I think I have reached level 10 of the fallen quest. Which should give me Azraels wings. sweatdrop

So close. eek

Romantic Genius

Darien S.
Princess-Orphelia
Darien S.
Princess-Orphelia
Stupid Alchemy.. gonk

So close. eek

Yesssssssssssssss. Can you believe it? sweatdrop

Weeaboo Informer

Princess-Orphelia
Darien S.
Princess-Orphelia
Darien S.
Princess-Orphelia
Stupid Alchemy.. gonk

So close. eek

Yesssssssssssssss. Can you believe it? sweatdrop

That's just so much Gold so far. gonk

Romantic Genius

Darien S.

I know. Tell me about it. gonk I've decided that once I craft it, it's gonna get sold. Because I really need to make back all the gold I've lost thus far. I can't even host contests like I used to until I get all this fixed.. rofl And besides, I really wanted the Angelic one. So maybe I can work towards that.. 3nodding

Weeaboo Informer

Princess-Orphelia
Darien S.

I know. Tell me about it. gonk I've decided that once I craft it, it's gonna get sold. Because I really need to make back all the gold I've lost thus far. I can't even host contests like I used to until I get all this fixed.. rofl And besides, I really wanted the Angelic one. So maybe I can work towards that.. 3nodding

Ah, understandable. Good luck getting rid of them when you craft them and good luck on getting the wings you want. surprised

Romantic Genius

Darien S.
Princess-Orphelia
Darien S.

Ah, understandable. Good luck getting rid of them when you craft them and good luck on getting the wings you want. surprised

Oh, thanks Dari. Hopefully it won't be long. Anyways, how are you doing? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff