Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Forteanagoria: This mini-evo provides Mr. Cold and I am Mothman.

Secret Retreat: A nice finish, although the Soul Collection and Beau's Bow Pin are the only poses I think I will use. Lots of red and black stuff here, including two wigs.

Apprentice Charm: Hooray, a new REI with a more unusual color scheme and a cheerier theme~! I am pretty excited to see this one unfold.

I am still waiting for another long-term story EI. sweatdrop

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
*Skye just got back from a block party*

It's nice to meet my neighbors. Kinda felt like going to a free buffet =p

Professional Lunatic

We usually have a block party during the summer. It was good this year because we have had so many people move (or old people die) that we have many new neighbors. I know most of the people who live on my street, mainly because I have lived here (in this house) for 14 years (moved here when I was 10), and a different house across the street until I was 5. Also, my grandparent live just down the block and have for 50 some years.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Mcfano
We usually have a block party during the summer. It was good this year because we have had so many people move (or old people die) that we have many new neighbors. I know most of the people who live on my street, mainly because I have lived here (in this house) for 14 years (moved here when I was 10), and a different house across the street until I was 5. Also, my grandparent live just down the block and have for 50 some years.

Our neighbors have block parties twice a year. Kids go up and down the street a lot around here. It's nice to live in a good part of town.
T_____T I am not the pandarator anymore.

Weeaboo Informer

TKid
T_____T I am not the pandarator anymore.

Of course you are 4laugh

Aged Gaian

I've a panda avatar in my closet >_>

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Youth these days … kinda makes you wonder if all this technology nowadays at school is making them lazy.

Aged Gaian

Skye River
Youth these days … kinda makes you wonder if all this technology nowadays at school is making them lazy.
=head tilt= question

with exception of cell phone usage in class, I think the tech at school is a vast improvement, my laptop in english has been a valuable asset.

Professional Lunatic

Prescription Joker
Skye River
=head tilt= question

with exception of cell phone usage in class, I think the tech at school is a vast improvement, my laptop in english has been a valuable asset.

But is it really necessary for kindergarteners to be learning to use computers and such?

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Prescription Joker
Skye River
=head tilt= question

I had the misfortune to hear someone grumble about their laptop battery dying and all their notes were on it. Is it that hard to forget to bring your power adapter with you ?

Aged Gaian

Mcfano
Prescription Joker
Skye River
=head tilt= question

But is it really necessary for kindergarteners to be learning to use computers and such?
yes, eventually pretty much everything will be on computers.... and having them know how to use it prevents hardships later..

look at how older folks have a harder time adjusting to technology then the people who were brought up with tech.

Aged Gaian

Skye River
Prescription Joker
Skye River
=head tilt= question

I had the misfortune to hear someone grumble about their laptop battery dying and all their notes were on it. Is it that hard to forget to bring your power adapter with you ?
Yeah.. that's just stupid. I bring my plug AND paper.

Professional Lunatic

Ugh! All morning I felt like I had to sneeze. Now my nose is plugged and drippy. Yay! cold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff