Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

"Update"
UPDATE!

In the past, this thread was owned and operated by T.e.n. However due to other commitments, T.e.n passed the thread ownership over to, mineowyn, who started the thread anew. However like her previous partner had other pressing commitments. I PM'ed mineowyn who graciously handed over ownership to me, in hopes I can keep the spirit of the thread alive.Bear with me as I get all this together again!

SO WELCOME TO THE RUBY
AND AGATHA FANTHREAD!

Why I'm a Ruby Fan

Why am I a fan?

Honestly, at first it was a very shallow reason, and I suppose it still is - she appeared the most mature and elegant of all the NPCs. Having her with this lovely hair and teal dress did not help matters in me disliking her.

However, as time went on and more little nuancces were revealed, I grew to enjoy her more - she sees past fronts (with the Von Helson sisters, or presumes to), she's very affectionate with her son and good friends with Ian, she's not immune to flirting - her being approached by Liam, as well as her own little comments in the store.

She's a maternal yet witty NPC. I probably relate with her the most, but since not much has been revealed, I won't go into storyline semantics.

I suppose it's just that with what has been revealed, I'm drawn to her because she's a lovely representation of a woman who has a family, and is doing well on her own.

Reasons for being an Agatha fan
1) She's one classy broad. I'd like to see any of the "OMG BOOBIES" Trio pull that sort of charm off. By the way, that would be Moira, Vanessa, and Sasha.

2) Anyone who has a delicately implied relationship with Edmund has to kick all kinds of arse. Think about how much you'd know from dating a Vampire Hunter/General Go To Hero For Gaia? How much you'd have to experience?

Reasons for being a Ruby fan
1) Again, the classy factor. She's what I'd call a "whole 'nother level" than any of the usual gals from Gaia.

2) She manages to do the above while she cares for a young boy. How many MARRIED mothers do you know who can do that, let alone single ones? Regardless of the past that produced Peyo, we can be assured that Ruby's got some fire in her belly.

Basic rules, darlings:
arrow Follow the Gaia ones (no, really?)
arrow Be polite.
arrow Try to be legible in your posts.
arrow No "Blah blah is stupid". Flaming isn't allowed, and I also won't tolerate bitching.
arrow I thought the above rule encompassed it, but I suppose I'll say it on it's own - please, if you came here to bash Ruby or Agatha, just leave. It really has no point in this place.

MEMBERS!!!!!

masterdark1
T.e.n
mineowyn
Slowly_Dying_Inside
Little Tomiki
~MCSirTrulyBetterThanYou~
Hikiro Itachi
M o o n
shadow_boi
pipotron.
Mae Noelle
The Black Coakatrice
hyoi
Darkness_Will_Come
Zeraphine
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Animeking007
Yamino Tenshi
SweetCelestial
Seraphynthetic
Onikisu Bishamon
Bob Dobbs
AlexDitto
Kushali
[1/2 MEMBER] XxGanritherxX
[Canti]
Weird One
-[ Sevrond ]-
moo_sporkwolven
HarleyQueen
Sexy Grandpa Inc.
Aoi Utsuki
Ebony Bubbles
Auyn
G.A.I.A
Duklyon
Elucere
taseiyu
Liccy
.Dark.Liaison.
Phillip Light
shanlea90
Shiroi Tenshi
Paints
hybridkitty
hatslayer!
Kung Fu Snowman
moon-bean
Gambol
Global System
Yamata-Sama no Ejiputo
DolphinQueen
-F U Z Z Y-
kirien
Ziggurat the Eighth
who cut the cheese
sedge
D I A M O N D
Aura of Eden
Lysia
sabby101074
Jenova_the_Unbalanced
Brad Ripper Hawke
ichigo_99
Bonus Stage
-xXx-A I R -xXx-
Spencer Kun
Dunnr
JabberWockies
maxlimmy
k y r i e
Dakarov
Hades VII
Gacko
Roslin
Essence De La Vie
Twizted Child Eve
Asury
Dr Makoto
TFKlover
Mysterious Toast
Lucyez
Jaq
Freaskrus
McKenzie
Mule_Setsu

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
RUBY'S SECTION

BIOGRAPHY:
User Image

Ruby is the woman who sells you hats in the Gambino hat rack - she has shoulder blade length wavy hair, that seems to be a dull strawberry blond color. She wears a teal dress with poofed short sleeves, and a bonnet with flowers intertwined in her hair.

The young boy in the store is her son, Peyo.

Ruby has a sharp wit, often ready to quickly poke fun at what seem to be innocent habits. However, she's also a very maternal lady - she's very good with children, and often sees the deeper reasons or feelings behind their actions. She's a very classy woman - her speech patterns are very formal, and her posture is always that of slight dignity.

Her son comes first, however - she is a woman who knows where her priorities are. And she adores her little boy.

Ruby also has a penchant for attracting blond men. She isn't as voluptuous as Vanessa, or of such high manner as Agatha, but she's a lovely amalgam of class, grace, wit, and sexual appeal. More so, she's a mother - so she has the experience and the feelings that come along with motherhood.

IMAGES arrow
Ruby's Official Avatar
Gambino Hat Rack - Ruby & Peyo
Christmas 2K4 - Ruby, Ian, and Peyo
Ruby's thoughts on the Von Helson Sisters
Ruby's thoughts on Gambino
Ruby's thoughts on Gino
Ruby's thoughts on Liam 1
Ruby's thoughts on Liam 2
Ruby's giving us a gift!
Ruby in the Arson update
Ruby in 'Promnomnom' mini comic

FANART arrow

Ruby & Baby Peyo - T.e.n
Ruby & Peyo - Atashitachi to Waltz - T.e.n
Ruby & Agatha - Sassy Ladies - T.e.n
Sexy Liam & Ruby @ the Beach - T.e.n
Ruby as old Royalty - T.e.n
Ruby @ the beach doll - Freaskrus
Ruby & Peyo - Good Morning~ - T.e.n
Ruby & Peyo - Bubbles & Chocolate - T.e.n
Ruby - AGHAST! Clamly! - pipotron.
Ruby, idealistic and hopeful. - Yuunicha
RUBY&GRUNNYKTHX<3333 - Little Tomiki
Yamino's so evil, she even chases after single moms. - Yamino Tenshi
Ruby as an Otome from MAI-OTOME. - T.e.n
Ruby in the Autumn - T.e.n
Ruby in the header, w/o type. - T.e.n
Ruby and Leon handing out in Autumn. - T.e.n
Ruby as a middle schooler. - T.e.n
Ruby as a District Attorney from LAW & ORDER - T.e.n
Ruby & Ian - Oh man, WTF xD - T.e.n
Ruby as a Jounin from Naruto - T.e.n
INDECENCY - Shadzar
Warm-up sketch of Ruby - T.e.n
Ruby & Ian at a Sakura festival - T.e.n
=whistles= - shadzar
Ruby and a certain Sexy Grampa we know - Sexy Grandpa
Rebellious Ruby - Aoi Utsuki
Sasha's moving in! - Aoi Utsuki
Ruby angst! For IAN - Aoi Utsuki
Young Ian and Ruby 1 - Aoi Utsuki
Young Ian and Ruby 2 - T.e.n
Stylish Ruby - T.e.n
One of the most important moments of her life - T.e.n
Ruby decides her career & Peyo is psycho - T.e.n
Regal Ruby & QUACKer (name pending xD) - T.e.n
Whats in the box Ruby? - Jaq
Staying fit can be sexy too! - Jaq

FANFIC arrow
The thngs we do to get by... - Ruby finally gets a night to herself, and Gino has the honour of babysitting Peyo. xD Adorable. Written by: Katriana
A Story For The Ages... Part 1 - The aftermath of the Gambino tower collapse. Chapter 3 is an excellent, excellent Ruby chapter. Written by: Armina Qi Saxton

QUOTES arrow

Gaian Anniversary Ball 2:
"I think the Von Helson sisters are just misunderstood. I'm sure they are respectable young women
underneath all the glitz and glamour. I know children. Trust me on this."

"How could Gambino let that happen to poor Gino? I will never forgive him for that."

"Gino... how sad. He reminds me of Peyo whenever I look at him."

"I wonder who that cute looking guy in the red shirt is. I've never met him before but he looks so familiar to me..."

"Am I blushing? My, my... I must admit, I never thought a strapping man would ask me to dance not to mention a man from a foreign place!"

"I already have one and I'm saving another for Peyo, so you can have this one."

Gambino Hat Rack:
"Hello dear. Feel free to look around. Let me know if there's a hat that suits your fancy."

"Look, I'm not for sale, the hats are. Click on those instead."

"My eyes are up here."

"See anything you like, my dear?"

"You don't seem to be paying much attention to the hats."

"Our hats are made of the finest materials."

"Sorry but my hat is one of a kind."

"All Peyo talks about is that Masque fellow... sigh, Sasha is so lucky."

The Trial of Ian (Special thanks to -[ Sevrond ]- for getting this to us):

Ruby's testament in the Trail of Ian
Ruby being questioned by the Prosecution:

Ruby is in red.

The prosecution calls Ruby to the stand.

Please state your name and occupation for the court record.

My name is Ruby and I run the Gambino Hat Rack with my son, Peyo.

The Gambino Hat Rack. I see. That's a very successful business you have there wouldn't you say?

Why yes, the Gambino Hat Rack has the widest assortment of headgear and hats in all of Gaia. We are very fortunate to have gotten such prime real estate in the heart of the Marketplace in the Isle De Gambino.

Yes, that IS very fortunate. And exactly how did you get such a prime location?

It was actually given to me as a present. It used to be the location of the Gambino Boutique.

The Gambino Boutique? You mean the shop now known as the Barton Boutique?

Yes, the very same.

Doesn't Ian run the Barton Boutique?

Yes, he does. Well, not now, that is... his cat Rufus is running the store while he is in jail.

Do you know Ian well?

Why, yes, I grew up with Ian.

Then you would know how Ian felt about losing his store on Gambino Isle?

Yes. Ian was very upset by this. His family had entrusted the store to him only a month before it was taken away by the Island authorities.

I see. And why was it that the store was taken away from him?

I'm not too sure of the specifics, but apparently when the deed was signed over, some incongruities in the paperwork exposed that the plot of land belonged to the Island and not an individual.

And who was in charge of this acquisition?

Johnny K. Gambino.

THE Johnny K. Gambino? Of the Gambino family? Of the Isle De Gambino?

Yes.

And you say that Ian was upset by this?

Yes.

Would you say that Ian resented the Gambino family for taking his store away from him?

OBJECTION! *clang clang* The witness cannot speculate on this matter.

Let me rephrase the question. In your opinion, is it possible that Ian held some resentment against the Gambino family because of this incident?

I suppose he could have. Ian's always been pretty quiet about the Gambino's ever since then. Especially when I mention Johnny. God bless his soul.

Thank you, Ruby. I have no further questions.

Ruby's testament in the Trail of Ian]Ruby talking with the Defense "attorney".

Again, ruby is in Red.
Also, here's Ruby's little picture:

User Image

The defense may begin the cross examination.

Your designation is Ruby. You claim that you have recollection of the humanoid Ian for most of your bio organic existance? Is this correct?

Why yes, I grew up with Ian.

How would you assign verbal descriptions to the humanoid Ian?

Excuse me?

Pardon me. Let me rephrase. *clang clang* How would you ?describe Ian??

Well, Ian is a nice guy. And I can depend on him when Peyo needs babysitting. Peyo gets along very well with Ian.

Would Ian ever harm a humanoid such as Peyo?

Never. Ian may be a little spastic at times, but he wouldn?t hurt anyone.

End sequence of questions. Thank you, Ruby.

Thank you, Ruby. You may step down now.
[/size:mljnxfd
mljnxfdm:80="Ruby's testament in the Trail of Ian][size=9]Ruby talking with the Defense "attorney".

[color=red]Again, ruby is in Red.[/color]
Also, here's Ruby's little picture:

User Image

[b]
The defense may begin the cross examination.

Your designation is Ruby. You claim that you have recollection of the humanoid Ian for most of your bio organic existance? Is this correct?

[color=red]Why yes, I grew up with Ian.[/color]

How would you assign verbal descriptions to the humanoid Ian?

[color=red]Excuse me?[/color]

Pardon me. Let me rephrase. *clang clang* How would you ?describe Ian??

[color=red]Well, Ian is a nice guy. And I can depend on him when Peyo needs babysitting. Peyo gets along very well with Ian.[/color]

Would Ian ever harm a humanoid such as Peyo?

[color=red]Never. Ian may be a little spastic at times, but he wouldn?t hurt anyone.[/color]

End sequence of questions. Thank you, Ruby.

Thank you, Ruby. You may step down now. [/b]

RUMORS & SPECULATION arrow

Freskrus
Liam is actually Ian's son from an affair 15 years ago and was givenup for adoption because Ian was too poor at that time. Ruby may be Liam's parent.

Freaskrus
I found this confusing Rumor in the NPC FAQ:
I think Edmund and Agatha are married, Ruby is their daughter, and Moira and Sasha are les. together, and Ian was jealous of Sasha so he had an affair with Ruby to make Sasha jealous of her, producing Peyo! But Ruby is cheating on Ian with Gambino, so really Peyo and Gino are half-brothers!

Pairing Speculation

RubyXIan: Awwww... And I think Peyo would like him too. As long as Rufus doesn't threaten to eat any of Peyo's duckies.
Other than that, possible siblings? I'd personally love that.

RubyxLiam: Not too hopeful about this pairing, actually. He's too much of a playa, yo. A'course, we still need to learn a little bit more about him...

RubyxLiamxIan: Pfft. I can see your fantasies. ninja

RubyxMerideth: So that's how Peyo got red hair! ninja We never know. Maybe she's an M2F. It's a possibility. And if Gambino gave Sasha's space to Ruby... maybe the head of the bank had something to do with it?

RubyxSasha: well, there is that li'l grudge on the store space thing... that might have been why they broke up. ...Nah. Their personalities clash quite a bit.

Hmmm...

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"
"*sniffle* Well...there is one thing..."

RubyxMoira: Ruby seems quite open-minded. Maybe she's a fan of Moira's band. Or Moira's Peyo's favorite babysitter.

RubyxEdmund: Edmund's seems a little too serious for her. She could loosen him up, though. And at Christmas- during the caroling and in the story- it shows that he is a caring person, though he doesn't always show it. This pairing's pretty interesting.

RubyxVanessa: Mmmm. MMMMmm. Pretty hair... heart

RubyxVanessaxIan: xd heart heart

RubyxAgatha: Jewelry and hats do somewhat go together. I see them better as friends. Not impossible, just hard to imagine.

RubyxGambino: A mother and father figure. surprised Plus, there's the whole store space thing...

RubyxGino: O_O Umm...
"You're cute. Maybe in a few years, and then we'll see."
Gino's 17, I think. Well, that's what I've been told.

RubyxPeyo: confused Nonotreallykthxbai.

RubyxCindy: They're both really busy gals though... hard to schedule time together.

RubyxLeon: A gallant knight in shining armor? I can see it.

RubyxJosie: Mmmm. MMMMmmmm. heart

RubyxRufus: xd

RubyxFlynn: They seem to be both smart and sexy ladies and why not? ;D

RubyxLance: That'd only work if Ruby gets a package o_o;

RubyxDr Singh: Another nice couple but Timmy on Doctors hand may make it troublesome

RubyxLogan: Umm...fish is good for hair and nails? She is constantly filing them...and that explains her pretty hair.

RubyxEVERYONE: xd xd xd xd

RubyxMasterDark: Nuff' said. The only pairing that makes sense. wink

Did I forget anyone?

This is what boredom gives you.

Double edit: what about the robots? I mean, Blondeau's so cute.

...yeah, never mind.

XxGanritherxX
~History of Ruby and Peyo~
Ruby was once to be married. She was very much in love with a red head named Duece, and even has a college picture in the Gaia banner with him. Now, after college she opened her store and he stuggeled to find his job, but he was drafted into the 1st Gaian War. He was drafted just in time to miss his wedding, and the news of little unborn Peyo. So, Peyo was born and Ruby hoped for the best. She tried to stay positive, but little Peyo could be happy. Untill they got the note about him. He had died in action. Through his heroic acts he had lost all he had loved. Ruby, never seemed to want to love again, and poor Peyo never seemed happy again.
Though, she tries still to be nice. On Christmas when Ian visited, for once, she and Peyo were both happy, and brought Joy to Ian, who had no one to spend Christmas with.

Who's The Daddy? - Discussion on whom Peyo's father is.
Ian - OFFICIALLY Peyo's father? - A topic started to clear up this 'Ian is OFFICIALLY Peyo's father' bit.
Who are the parents to Peyo? - Discussion on whom PeyPey's parents are.

More Coming Soon.

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Agatha's Section

User Image

->Name: Agatha
->D.O.A: 14 Feb 2004, Valentines Day
->Hair: Purple with matching seashell hairclips to go with
->Eyes: Blue
->Job: Jewellery Shop-owner
->Clothes: Glasses, brown jacket, formal clothes and lotsa bling-bling (Well, I'm sure you can see for yourself)

Famous Quotes

Agatha:
"Welcome hun, would you like to take a look at some of my fine jewellery?"

"Don't tell anyone, but this pen isn't real gold."

"I recommend the gold locket. Your luv will adore you for it!"

"Well, if you're on a budget, might I suggest the silver bracelet?"

"So, are you shopping for a loved one today or are you just spoiling yourself?"

"Gold makes the world go round!"

"I assure you, we carry only the finest crafted jewelry in all of Gaia."

"I can also engrave your purchases for a little bit extra."

"I'm afraid we only carry the Basic Barton Brand watches here. If you want a Volex watch, you'll have to go elsewhere."

"Edmund? Yes, I do quite a bit of business with Edmund... But that's really no concern of yours." --_--;

User Image
The UnOfficial avatar by Tyran Brandywine

RUMOURS
Agatha/Edmund

Agatha hooked up with Edmund. Many people believed that she "humped" him in the past *cough cough* according to a quote she says in her store: "Edmund? Yes, I do quite a bit of business with Edmund... But that's really no concern of yours."
Considering the fact that this theory is a double-edged sword - it could be just an innocent little quote or implying something more wink - it might not seem very plausible. However the quote by Edmund during the 2004 Christmas Caroling Event reinforced this point : "Go sing to someone else, I have some unattended business at the Salon."
Nice little theory for people who like dirty old woman innuendos. xp

Old Man Logan/Agatha
User Image

Almost confirmed fact by the admins...A real no-brainer really! The old folks together. stare Agatha was seen bringing roast beef to Old Man Logan's shack during Gambino's story of Christmas 2k4! While it might just be neighborly good-will, I'm sure you would like to trek through the cold winter snow in a skirt to deliver a COOKED FISH to the poor old man residing in the shack. rolleyes (note the sarcasm)
What's more, Logan's got a big angelic rod.... blaugh and "A true fisherman knows when to pull and when to release." Er, I'm sure that must have been the deciding factor. xd

JessicaSephiroth has informed me that apparently the thing Agatha gave Logan was not beef but fish!

JessicaSephiroth
The thing Agatha brought to Logan wasn't beef but a dead fried fish. If you didn't notice it has X's as eyes and those to separated pieces where the x's is fish lips. Just letting you know. wink

Lomae
||||||||
It's about time my favorite NPCs got some recognition!
I've thought that maybe Agatha is the blond woman who gave birth to Gino. Since she was shot, that doesn't mean she's dead. She's doing all this 'business' with Edmund, maybe he's keeping her in touch with everything that's going on while she's in her secret identity.
||||||||

ISSUE

No one likes Agatha. crying Or at least, they're too afraid to admit it because it would:
1) Look uncool to be her supporter coz she's an "old woman" stare
2) She's supposedly "old" (which I beg to differ) and people are superficial

Plus, she's a minor character that never gets placed in main plot lines except for the occasional appearances. In fact, most people hardly visit her shop or even know who she is. She is mostly known as "that jewellery shop lady."

Her popularity is even lesser than Meredith's. Though she has at least some rumors as compared to the bank-teller...Which, makes the situation even worse. stressed

Come on people, she's cool. heart She's so mysterious that you can't exactly pinpoint her character, she looks prep but there's a hint of rebellion and doubt surrounding her goody-two shoes image. In fact, I think she's the kind of person who sits in a rocking chair surrounded by cats while carrying a shotgun in her lap. She's as Unrecognised as Gaia's Uncelebrated Valentines Day events! (which btw, I think would be still forever neglected by the admins)

Thnx Liccy for an encouraging first post! I entirely agree with you!:

Liccy
How can anyone NOT like Agatha?
She's classy, sophisticated, but I still see a bit of youthful spark in her... despite what her age may be.

((Plus anyone who can wear a Slimer outfit with a straight face is alright in my book. xd ))

Glad to see Aggie's got her own thread! Keep up the awesome work!

And Mae Noelle's (Queen of the NPC Boards blaugh ) comment:

Mae Noelle
::posts link in directory::

Yay you and the Agatha-fan-ness!! <3

She was the first NPC I watched BECOME ALIIIVE. domokun

Yeah, I wasn't TECHNICALLY here for the Gambino Island unveiling... and I saw Gambino and Gino introduced a few days later... but Agatha was first. So she's special to me. Her and those weird little hairclips. <3

Here's another reason why we like Agatha as compared to the rest. .Dark.Liaison. is one of the most active & loyal fans btw:

.Dark.Liaison.
Yeah, I like Agatha. Maybe because in real life I tend to find people like Moira and Vanessa as distasteful? Well, not solely on appearances, but you get the idea!

PICTURES

Barton Jewllers
XMas2K4
Halloween2K4
Agatha in a bikini ( User edit, not official. )

Funny avatar edit

User Image

Agatha dumped Edmund for Logan, coz he's got a bigger "rod" blaugh

FANART
Have fanart? Want to share? Post it here!
exclaim - New!

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
AFFILIATES

The hoping-to-be-official Peyo Fanthread! <3 - What, you think I wouldn't affiliate this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

SIGNATURE BANNERS

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/the-ruby-agatha-fanthread/t.39210645/][IMG]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r306/masterdark1/Gaiaonline pictures/RubyandAgathabanner.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/the-ruby-agatha-fanthread/t.39210645/][img]http://i32.tinypic.com/2e4mgch.png[/img][/url]

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
~Reserved~

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lets get this thread back to its former glory!

Now you guys can post!
First I guess, where's the Peyo love? ;-; jkkk
Are we supposed to exclaim our love for them or something? o:

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Peyo has his own thread, but, like this one was.... its sadly dead.

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
As for me, I'll need to organize somethings...
We need to update the Ruby pairings!
RubyxFlynn: They seem to be both smart and sexy ladies and why not? ;D
RubyxLance: That'd only work if Ruby gets a package o_o;
RubyxDr Singh: Another nice couple but Timmy on Doctors hand may make it troublesome

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I know! D:

Please bear with me while I update. 3nodding

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Updated that funny little blurb. Thank you, Angelic Popsicle. heart
Doof ^^
I can't wait that this threads gets active!

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
^.^

You can always help by subscribing and talking, make sure it has something to Gaia so it doesn't get boxed though. xd

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items