Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the RPU be revived with a new thread and layout?

Yes! 0.59259259259259 59.3% [ 16 ]
Don't bother... 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Just polling for the gold. 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 638 639 640 > >> >>> »|

Ruthless Raider

12,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Thanks muchly. x3

Though, sometimes I wonder if it's necessary to overdress like this. =/ Hmm... *contemplates changing outfits*

Dangerous Friend

Your Welcome...

So, Is this a place to help people find roleplays?
'Cause I am looking for a roleplaying guild (a little tired of people ignoring my posts...tis very sad)

Ruthless Raider

12,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image
This is exactly that, actually. ^^

Well, in intention. =/ It's not exactly up to par yet, but I imagine it'll get there eventually as long as I don't forget about it. :3

Dangerous Friend

Cool.

I am having difficulty finding a roleplaying guild that is active and doesn't look too out of my league. I would guess I am about a 3ish on the scale, maybe 3.5... And (though I don't want to admit it) most of the literate guilds intimidate me.

Ruthless Raider

12,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image
GGN Roleplaying guilds are highly overrated. =/ I really have had no decent experience with them (though, my exp. is little).

All my thoughts in creating this were to keep roleplaying completely open to everyone. That's what a GGN guild lacks entirely. It limits the amount of creative minds available, and that's the deciding factor in my logic. b:

As for roleplays, I have on that I'm currently a part of that you may find interesting. I don't know what you like to rp, but I'm a pure fantasy girl. xD Banirra's roleplay, The World of Ir will do well if it only picks up some in the way of pace. ^^;

Dangerous Friend

I play fantasy rps as well, though I tend to play either vampires or werewolves, though I have other characters. (My more developed characters are vampires and werewolves.)

In r/l, I play table-top rpg's including Vampire: The Masquerade, Dungeons and Dragons, (and other less known ones, like) Mutants and Masterminds, and Unknown Armies.

Dangerous Friend

Forgot to mention that The World of Ir looks interesting, and when I get more time I will read all of the posts...

(Currently attempting to read The Faerie Queen)

Ruthless Raider

12,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image
All but one of those titles eludes me, I'm afraid. ^^; Dungeons and Dragons has its foot buried deep in pop culture, so it's hard to avoid the mention of.

Personally, I read roleplays backwards when they get far enough. xD; I can rearrange the event timeline in my head, or backtrack to get the idea of a present moment to work off of.

So far, all the caravan chars are together and hiding from the shade they've already met, that being Elaina and Roz (through a puppet). My man Keir is drumming to his own beat atm, searching for Chrysis. He's trying to make friends that aren't Shade. ;3

Ruthless Raider

12,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image
Well, I have a class to go to in less than 6 hours, so I'm headin' to bed. I'll probably manage about 4 hours of needed sleep, but I guess that's my just desserts! xD;;

Eh, I'll nap between classes. lol

Dangerous Friend

lol... I need to go too. I will probably lurk around some more later. Nice talking to you.
I'm looking for a RP guild with no creatures, powers, scifi, or fantasy.

I was a present day Drama/Romance. Could you help me?

Ruthless Raider

12,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image
See ya 'round, Elena. ^^

Well Layman, I don't currently have any postings for that, and I don't happen to be in any roleplays of that type, or I'd throw one at ya. xD; I also don't look for guilds, just threads, and if I had any time I would do a quick search for some. Unfortunately, Thursdays are my least active days online, and I won't be back until Friday. Good luck on your search though! If you still need to find one, post again tomorrow and I'll see what I can do. ^^

Dangerous Friend

Meep!

*lurks around*

Dangerous Friend

Ayanami_Elena; [PM]
So, about how I roleplay. Let's see... I mostly play female characters, though I am working on some male personas. I prefer to play fantasy games with emphasis on vampires and werewolves. In real-life, I play table-top RPGs: Dungeons and Dragons, Vampire: The Masquerade, Mutants and Masterminds, and many others... That being said, my vampire characters are not based on Twilight (which I have not read, so that would be hard to do). My character's differ greatly, ranging from nut-cases (Malkavian vampire) to kind-hearted thieves. I don't do series based roleplays.
RP Lit Lvl. 3.5
Examples:Untitled Vampire Roleplay, Tides of Dawn
Hay Ryu!
^_^

I love the thread you have going here. I am sorry about the lack of posting in Ir. Hopefully it will pick up now that everyone is back.

Thanks for mentioning me in here. =p
I'd give you my form to post, but with work and school (the reasons why I'm not around too much, though I'm trying to get better) it might take me a bit.

Oh! And the rp is still accepting everyone. =p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games