Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Explorer

Fun fact, both of you are on Skype.

emotion_awesome

Big Fatcat

Group chat group chat!

Anxious Ladykiller

Phoneposting to let people know that I did not abandon them, my internet decided to go out literally ten minutes before the unlimited bandwidth period because the universe hates me

everything is horrible forever, etcetc

Timid Explorer

B'aw. S'all good, I figured. XD

Timid Explorer

Lokas Samandar
Tindome

SO HEY I thought posting something a little PLOTTIER might help with the whole gangster thing going down, but if that totally interferes with another SECRET PLAN one of you has hatched, then it's all good and I can scrap it or something. It's not too crucial a post, anyway! ALSO sorry for taking so long. :C

Anxious Ladykiller

I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT POST i am hella intrigued by this portly character :0

You did not take months, so you are doing fine ;3

Timid Explorer

Lokas Samandar
Tindome

Hey, you two. First off, I am so sorry I haven't gotten a post out yet, and that I didn't let you guys know sooner about this extended delay. I've been kind of blindsided by my busy schedule, and unfortunately I don't see it letting it up until a few more days, maybe even the weekend. I totally understand if you wanna just skip me and move on or even stop the RP altogether. Either way, RPing with y'all is and was SUPER RAD. <3

Anxious Ladykiller

I agree that posting with you guys has been awesome! <3

I actually haven't seen Lokas on Skype in a few days but that might be my sleep schedule's fault. Soooo if he wants to post out of order he can go on ahead and we can hijink until you can hop back in, but I dunno that he's that eager to post wif me~

Thank you for keeping me updated! :3

Anxious Ladykiller

I JUST DID MATH AND WITH ALL OF THE SHORT STORIES I HAVE DONE COMBINED NADINE'S BACKSTORY IS 34K+

HER BACKSTORY COULD ALMOST WIN ME NANOWRIMO

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEE

edit: I decided to move her character profile offsite because it seems like it might be easier in the long run idk

Timid Explorer

Tindome
I JUST DID MATH AND WITH ALL OF THE SHORT STORIES I HAVE DONE COMBINED NADINE'S BACKSTORY IS 34K+

HER BACKSTORY COULD ALMOST WIN ME NANOWRIMO

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEE

edit: I decided to move her character profile offsite because it seems like it might be easier in the long run idk

OMG I WAS THINKING OF DOING THAT FOR MY CHARACTERS, TOO, except with tumblr but idk how to TUMBLE HELP

But that is rad! 8D

Anxious Ladykiller

I THOUGHT ABOUT USING TUMBLR but it seemed like it would be a pain to organize things the way I wanted and embed stuff? Maybe? Plus it isn't really the kind of blog I want people following and reblogging or w/e even though wordpress apparently has that functionality for some reason. @_@;

Anyway I'm glad you like it heart

Timid Explorer

Yeah. I might just delete my TUMBLR blog before I get a chance to get addicted to it. Otherwise I'll be stuck at my computer all day even more so than I already am, HAHA. SAFETY FIRST YO

And I'm sorry I'm being such a stinker with posting times--I didn't really intend on taking control of the NPCs, originally, because now I get stumped for ideas on what to do every goddamn time and I put it off until later when I think of something. :C

Anxious Ladykiller

Haha, no big! Maybe you can foist them off on Lokas? Or... someone else who wants to be NPCs? idk whatevs don't even worry about it heart

I love Tumblr but I can only use it between 2-7am so that sort of puts a damper on things. >: SO MUCH FUN FANDOM THO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff