Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Hey Pippin ^_^
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Rocket Mayhem
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
RiahWiah

lol! I'm not trying to get attention, just looking for people to chat with. Calm your tits!

You're spam, spam is posted to get attention. The attention is leading to you, now I'm giving you attention, albeit negative, I'm still doing it.
omg why you never give me negative attention! -storms out- blaugh
:^P what kind of "negative" attention?
it's ALL attention
including what's also intentional in a certain specific kind of attention?
= ^{/ hmmm *ponders*

Dapper Smoker

12,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rocket Mayhem
RiahWiah
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
RiahWiah
Hi ^^
Anyone wanna chat?
Please quote me!

I swear to ******** dog I am going to lose it on you, you stupid ******** attention whore.

lol! I'm not trying to get attention, just looking for people to chat with. Calm your tits!
if that's the case, then you should respond to other people, not ask to chat in different boards at the same time, or ask a question and stick to one or two boards, but not here , somewhere else: The chatterbox has people willing to talk to other strangers.

I do respond to people
As you see, I'm responding to you
Oh goodness.
Lets simmer down everyone
RiahWiah
Rocket Mayhem
RiahWiah
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
RiahWiah
Hi ^^
Anyone wanna chat?
Please quote me!

I swear to ******** dog I am going to lose it on you, you stupid ******** attention whore.

if that's the case, then you should respond to other people, not ask to chat in different boards at the same time, or ask a question and stick to one or two boards, but not here , somewhere else: The chatterbox has people willing to talk to other strangers.

I do respond to people
As you see, I'm responding to you
yeah, you just gotta throw something different out there, instead of asking people if they want to chat when it's pretty obvious they do. Most likely will get a reply, or maybe not, but you have to stick to the conversation if you do get a response, there is nothing but randomness over at the chatterbox, so you'll get fast replies over there.
Ayva Dee
Oh goodness.
Lets simmer down everyone
*hugs her from behind* heart
Ello Laura, I need some help to cool down xd

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ayva Dee
Hey Pippin ^_^
heya hon, how are you?

can I be a meany and ask you to quote me, I only saw this cause Rocket did.

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rocket Mayhem
including what's also intentional in a certain specific kind of attention?
= ^{/ hmmm *ponders*
I really don't understand what you are hinting at.
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Ayva Dee
Hey Pippin ^_^
heya hon, how are you?

Good thanks.
Lovin' your avi's hair! How are you? You sound like you've had a s**t time lately.

Rocket: Why do you need help to cool down?

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ayva Dee
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Ayva Dee
Hey Pippin ^_^
heya hon, how are you?

Good thanks.
Lovin' your avi's hair! How are you? You sound like you've had a s**t time lately.

It's this month's collectable! I'm okay. I got the job my friend left, though it is only part time. But they said they will up my wages (so I don't earn less than before) and I get a yearly £1200 clothing allowance. So it's okay. Plus it puts me in a better place to move forward. As long as I don't c**k it up.

How's your new job?
Ayva Dee
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Ayva Dee
Hey Pippin ^_^
heya hon, how are you?

Good thanks.

... cause there's nothing exciting in my life, I don't have a woman to hold, and I don't even have anyone of the opposite gender I can hangout with in person, I'm stuck single. crying

= ^D so I shall also hold thee *holds tightly*
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Ayva Dee
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Ayva Dee
Hey Pippin ^_^
heya hon, how are you?

Good thanks.

It's this month's collectable! I'm okay. I got the job my friend left, though it is only part time. But they said they will up my wages (so I don't earn less than before) and I get a yearly £1200 clothing allowance. So it's okay. Plus it puts me in a better place to move forward. As long as I don't c**k it up.

How's your new job?
Congrats on the job.

>= ^{/ hmmm what could I mean? , what could be intentionally intended, while not intentionally intended to be what it looks like it's suppose to intend,But it's intentions are for a completely different intention, but it is seen for what it looks like it states but it intentionally is not suppose to state that? *is illogically thinking logically*
wink or unless that's what it's suppose to state.

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rocket Mayhem
Congrats on the job.

>= ^{/ hmmm what could I mean? , what could be intentionally intended, while not intentionally intended to be what it looks like it's suppose to intend,But it's intentions are for a completely different intention, but it is seen for what it looks like it states but it intentionally is not suppose to state that? *is illogically thinking logically*
You remind me of my friend Meedo. He talks a load of crap and pretends it's philosophical too.
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Rocket Mayhem
Congrats on the job.

You remind me of my friend Meedo. He talks a load of crap and pretends it's philosophical too.
I wasn't talking about what I was intending, I was talking about what you typed intentionally in the last sentence that I replied to, and it was before you asked a question, or should I "point" it out to you? xd

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rocket Mayhem
I wasn't talking about what I was intending, I was talking about what you typed intentionally in the last sentence that I replied to, and it was before you asked a question, or should I "point" it out to you? xd
do as you wish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces