Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of Hawk's Haven re-opening?

It re-opened? o.O 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 90 ]
uh... it sucks. 0.068181818181818 6.8% [ 15 ]
It's Great! Thanks Hawk, your the man! 0.18636363636364 18.6% [ 41 ]
I still think it sucks. 0.05 5.0% [ 11 ]
I am a whore, therefore I will 'mouse' this option. ~.^ 0.28636363636364 28.6% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 220 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9981 9982 9983 > >> >>> »|

Hawk the hunter
i_luv_jr
Hawk the hunter
i_luv_jr
Hawk the hunter
i_luv_jr

sweatdrop i'm sure you think so... but you haven't witness how truly cold i can be... cuz i don't like showing that side of me unless it's completely necessary...
lol no i seen you get pretty cold.....the pm you sent me was pretty cold but i forgive you lol

sweatdrop that was nothing... trust me
your to hard on yourself you know that luv lol

i dunno... i can be pretty mean to those who are unnecessarily rude to my friends... i actually slapped a girl last year for making fun of some of them... and she wasn't happy... so i verbally bashed her too... she was on the verge of tears... i kinda feel guilty about it now, but she got what she deserved
man....! maybe you aren't being hard on yourself lol jk

told ya! and we were talking about kfc for lunch... in rl... obviously gonk mrgreen

@nick: it is quite boring, but it pays good... in two weeks, i've made $400
Gothdevil_666
Akinera
Gothdevil_666
Akinera
Gothdevil_666
Looks up at her in surprise hey whats up
Good, somewhat tired, but good. *sits down with the coffee in my hand* You?
nothen much I just had a hard time in the real world my girl frend dumped me her name was Ashley she had the most beautiful eyes and the best person alidy.
Sorry about that. Why'd she dump you?
she dumped me for another guy. See this guy strated a fight right and she hates fighting and I was definding my self and she dumped me and went out with this guy Mike or something neutral
Did you try explaining that to her? I'm sure she would understand.

Greedy Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Akinera
*finishes up the coffee* Can I have another?
of course *grabs coffee and runs to pour her some then some spilt out on hand, tries to hide the pain and pours her some * there you go *smiles*
i_luv_jr
Hawk the hunter
i_luv_jr
Hawk the hunter
i_luv_jr

i dunno... i can be pretty mean to those who are unnecessarily rude to my friends... i actually slapped a girl last year for making fun of some of them... and she wasn't happy... so i verbally bashed her too... she was on the verge of tears... i kinda feel guilty about it now, but she got what she deserved

told ya! and we were talking about kfc for lunch... in rl... obviously gonk mrgreen

wow that is pretty good i dont need to work so i dont rich family
Hawk the hunter
Whitewulf7
*Strools in checking the place out*
so hun? can i get you anything?
*glares* Don't call me hun! stare
bnick
i_luv_jr
Hawk the hunter
i_luv_jr
Hawk the hunter
i_luv_jr

well, i don't guess i NEED to either... but i'm saving up for a car after i sell my old truck...
Akinera
Gothdevil_666
Akinera
Gothdevil_666
Akinera
Gothdevil_666
Looks up at her in surprise hey whats up
Good, somewhat tired, but good. *sits down with the coffee in my hand* You?
nothen much I just had a hard time in the real world my girl frend dumped me her name was Ashley she had the most beautiful eyes and the best person alidy.
she dumped me for another guy. See this guy strated a fight right and she hates fighting and I was definding my self and she dumped me and went out with this guy Mike or something neutral
by the time the fight was over she woundnt talk to me and she would not take my phone calls. but the last time I seen her was in the mall and it made my self feel bad
Whitewulf7
Hawk the hunter
Whitewulf7

diggin your grave hawk lol
Hawk the hunter
Akinera
*finishes up the coffee* Can I have another?
of course *grabs coffee and runs to pour her some then some spilt out on hand, tries to hide the pain and pours her some * there you go *smiles*
O_o Thank you. *sips the cup* hhhoootttt. xp
i_luv_jr
bnick
i_luv_jr
Hawk the hunter
i_luv_jr

well, i don't guess i NEED to either... but i'm saving up for a car after i sell my old truck...

what type of car are you getting

Greedy Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Whitewulf7
Hawk the hunter
Whitewulf7
*backs up* oh sorry i didn't mean to affend you sweatdrop
Whitewulf7
Hawk the hunter
Whitewulf7

wow, girl... deep breathes... in and out... it's just like me calling you dearie and junk... no biggie!
Gothdevil_666
Akinera
Gothdevil_666
Akinera
Gothdevil_666
by the time the fight was over she woundnt talk to me and she would not take my phone calls. but the last time I seen her was in the mall and it made my self feel bad
Wow. I'm really sorry about that...
i_luv_jr
Whitewulf7
i_luv_jr
Whitewulf7

*glomps* you came!!! chicken it is!!! (i just remembered they have those yummy boneless honey bbq wings *drool*)
Yeah I came! Thought I'd at least check it out. Oh and I do have a bounty on my head! lol Yeah I'm thinking the pop corn chicken and their biscuits sound yummy! Where is KFC by the way?

down on shannon and ina... across the street from the library...

@nick: i've been okay... busy with work (i called in sick today cuz i didn't feel like going) but other than that, getting pretty rich!
Oh okay!
Akinera
Gothdevil_666
Akinera
Gothdevil_666
Akinera
Gothdevil_666
Wow. I'm really sorry about that...
Its ok.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas