You ks. 0.054934823091248 5.5% [ 177 ]
L> GF/BF 0.1455617628802 14.6% [ 469 ]
MESOZ PLOX!! 0.26846679081316 26.8% [ 865 ]
omg haxx 0.11514587212911 11.5% [ 371 ]
buff pls. 0.053072625698324 5.3% [ 171 ]
J>PQ 0.028243327126009 2.8% [ 91 ]
Drop pls. 0.13097454996896 13.1% [ 422 ]
Total Votes:[ 3222 ]
oh ad sorrt about the tripple postings....gaia was messing up and said to try again....
INSERTiON
Calarius
Anyone know the rarity for Beheader drops? I'm getting tired of fighting curse eyes.

What is the problem with the game right now?!
stressed

Wah.
Anything besides the etc items that curse eye drops are rare. I lvled like 100k exp from them, and I found only the hard candy and blackbull's deed.
Beheader is extremely rare.

great.......ruin my dreams.....
Anyone still having problems with Maple Story?
spica_x09

I kept getting this errors with a lot of numbers. Apparently, some files were missing, and I dunno how.
Anyway, I re-downloaded maple story, and I still get that C++ error sometimes, but it works afterwards.

I'm downloading the new patch now. biggrin
maple story is tas uber leet it ownz man i gots a lvl 12 thief bout to be lvl 13 xp ahahahahahahha man soooo awsome game man
Well, I wanted to play it, and I even began downloading it. However, I stopped wasting my time downloading it when I learned that they aren't accepting new signees (those who register) yet.

That blew a hole in my jar of pickles.
spica_x09

This is what the ms staff has to say about the problem....

Dear Users,

Our apologies but after the new patch the game is experiencing a runtime error. This only occurs right after you patch so please try running the game again. You should be able to get into the game. We are working to fix the problem.

Also, we have been receiving quite a few complaints that the patches are becoming inconvenient. Please bear with us as this is a beta test and patches are a necessary part of completing the game.

UPDATE1:

Short Answer to the problem: DOUBLE-CLICK ONLY ONE TIME

Complete Answer:

We have noticed that many people are able to get into the game fine while others are not. There is a little bug in the game that we are ironing out. In the meantime, this is how you can access the game. Double-click the MapleStory icon only once. Many of you Maple fans are octuple clicking the icon to get into the game faster but this is creating a run time error.

Press ctrl+alt+del and check your processes for maplestory.exe. Terminate any that are existing and then double-click the icon only one time. If you do not have confidence in your double-click ability, highlight the icon with a single-click and then press enter =) Sorry for this inconvenience... please let us know if this does not solve your problem. We will patch this as soon as we can.

UPDATE2:
I am sorry to say that, for the few of you that are still getting the runtime error, you must wait for us to patch the problem. Also, there should be two maplestory.exe processes running.

Lastly, MapleStory may not be loading because a third-party program is running. This is also why the game is crashing. If there is a program effecting MapleStory, your game may suddenly terminate. It is not 100% correct but we are working on this. Please lend us your understanding.

Sincerely,
The MapleStory Staff

It seems to be only right after you dl the patch but for me it just quits and not say anything....
Woot i just lvled!!!! LVL 29 MAGE and a CLERIC TO BE!!! biggrin 3nodding whee
I'm still having trouble. It keeps saying I have to verify my account.

WTF!!!!!????? scream stressed
Calarius

ooh you better do that quick b4 they delete ur accnt. Well alot of ppl have been having problems with getting the email verification....go to my acnt on the ms site and resend verification. Try that
xeternalmoonlightx
Calarius

ooh you better do that quick b4 they delete ur accnt. Well alot of ppl have been having problems with getting the email verification....go to my acnt on the ms site and resend verification. Try that

Wheres the resend vertification?

If my account is deleted, It will be hell on earth for Korea.
Nvm. I got my account verified.
I have 2 mages.. I was going to delete my stronger one b/c I had her master the bolt instead of the claw.. But hey, she does good damage with that, too. She's level 23.. I'll keep her and have my newer mage master claw. xd I'd feel bad if I deleted my level 23 mage. I worked uber hard on leveling her up, too. sweatdrop

My chars:
lvl 12 Magician (either gonna be a cleric, also, or wizard of ice n lightning)
lvl 23 Magician (plan to be a cleric)
lvl 22 Thief (assassin to be)
Gahh noo! All hackers should die!!! I just got my whole character wiped clean of anything and everything wirth something...no all my lvl 30 clothes! Not i'm a clerc in lvl 15 clothes crying But i'm slowly building up my wealth!! sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff