MESOZ PLOX!! 0.26759708737864 26.8% [ 882 ]
omg haxx 0.11377427184466 11.4% [ 375 ]
buff pls. 0.05248786407767 5.2% [ 173 ]
J>PQ 0.028216019417476 2.8% [ 93 ]
Drop pls. 0.1307645631068 13.1% [ 431 ]
Total Votes:[ 3296 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9227 9228 9229 > >> >>> »|

LokiPineapple
gonk the patch took eight hours to download...

Now I have two questions for you people...
First, I'm a level thirteen archer, and I don't really know where to go from here. When I level up, should I keep adding points to only dexterity and strength, like I've been doing? Is there a better way to do it? I know some of the items have a minimum dexterity level, but is there any reason why I might want to add points to other areas?

Second...a few friends and I have a sort of debate going on. Two of us are strongly anti-mage, mostly because there are way too many mages running around, and they seem to make my computer lag...also, the ones I've seen tend to steal kills and, on occasion, items.

The others [who are all mages, by the way] are obviously pro-mage...I don't know why. Maybe it's the clothes. Or maybe just because you can become a mage at a lower level.

So, does anyone else have an opinion on this matter?

You break it up to
put 2 points into str for every level or so. But for archers, dex does
most of the damage increasing. So generally, it's a good idea to do +5
dex for all of your levels and then put +5 str for every multiples of
5 simply so that you can equip your bow (You want 5 more str than your
level). So basically, you want to do the following:

Lv11 - DEX x5
Lv12 - DEX x5,
Lv13 - DEX x5
Lv14 - DEX x5
Lv15 - STRENGTH x5
Lv16 - DEX x5
Lv17 - DEX x5
Lv18 - DEX x5
Lv19 - DEX x5
Lv20 - STRENGTH x5
Lv21 - DEX x5
Lv22 - DEX x5
Lv23 - DEX x5
Lv24 - DEX x5
Lv25 - STRENGTH x5
Lv26 - DEX x5
Lv27 - DEX x5
Lv28 - DEX x5
Lv29 - DEX x5
Lv30 - STRENGTH x5

And-- Wah. I'm a mage. ~_~ Don't blame mages for lagging the game, there's too many PEOPLE in general. Not all mages are like that, while most them are. Me being one that does not KS. 3nodding I don't like itbeing done to me, I'm sure no one likes it being done to them. Well-- unless I'M being KS'ed... by a mage.
..When a mage gets KSed by another mage, you know it's on. stressed
Okay...call me ignorant, but...

WHAT in the world does KS mean?

I probably do know what it means, I just don't refer to it like everyone else does...now I feel all noobish... sweatdrop

Now that I'm level 15, the game is getting kind of repetitive. But I'm looking forward to new additions like Ossyria, and in any case, it's become the only way I communicate with a lot of my friends, so I'm pretty sure I'll keep playing for a while.
Come on, people. Don't make me have to look shamefully ignorant in front of my friends. stressed
LokiPineapple
Okay...call me ignorant, but...

WHAT in the world does KS mean?

I probably do know what it means, I just don't refer to it like everyone else does...now I feel all noobish... sweatdrop

Now that I'm level 15, the game is getting kind of repetitive. But I'm looking forward to new additions like Ossyria, and in any case, it's become the only way I communicate with a lot of my friends, so I'm pretty sure I'll keep playing for a while.

Lol, you're not ignorant for not knowing THAT. KS is Kill steal.
Maybe now you'll start using it a lot.
I know I did. stressed
Don't feel noobish, you learn something new every day. 3nodding
INSERTiON
LokiPineapple

First, I'm a level thirteen archer, and I don't really know where to go from here. When I level up, should I keep adding points to only dexterity and strength, like I've been doing? Is there a better way to do it? I know some of the items have a minimum dexterity level, but is there any reason why I might want to add points to other areas?

Second...a few friends and I have a sort of debate going on. Two of us are strongly anti-mage, mostly because there are way too many mages running around, and they seem to make my computer lag...also, the ones I've seen tend to steal kills and, on occasion, items.

The others [who are all mages, by the way] are obviously pro-mage...I don't know why. Maybe it's the clothes. Or maybe just because you can become a mage at a lower level.

You break it up to

Lv11 - DEX x5
Lv12 - DEX x5,
Lv13 - DEX x5
Lv14 - DEX x5
Lv15 - STRENGTH x5
Lv16 - DEX x5
Lv17 - DEX x5
Lv18 - DEX x5
Lv19 - DEX x5
Lv20 - STRENGTH x5
Lv21 - DEX x5
Lv22 - DEX x5
Lv23 - DEX x5
Lv24 - DEX x5
Lv25 - STRENGTH x5
Lv26 - DEX x5
Lv27 - DEX x5
Lv28 - DEX x5
Lv29 - DEX x5
Lv30 - STRENGTH x5

And-- Wah. I'm a mage. ~_~ Don't blame mages for lagging the game, there's too many PEOPLE in general. Not all mages are like that, while most them are. Me being one that does not KS. 3nodding I don't like itbeing done to me, I'm sure no one likes it being done to them. Well-- unless I'M being KS'ed... by a mage.

True, the game does get kind of repetitive but it's fun at times and the dungeon is cool cause you explore without a map.

That sounds like a good way to up the archers skills, One thing i learned is RARELY [if not never] use APs on MP or HP cause it will go up wehn you lvl. For mages all you really need is int and luck puts like the archer's strength cause you don't need alot, what i usually do is add just enough luck to be able to wear clothes at a certain lvl. But i always up my int. And once a mage gets they're seccond job they give you 500 more MP
INSERTiON
LokiPineapple

You break it up to

Lv11 - DEX x5
Lv12 - DEX x5,
Lv13 - DEX x5
Lv14 - DEX x5
Lv15 - STRENGTH x5
Lv16 - DEX x5
Lv17 - DEX x5
Lv18 - DEX x5
Lv19 - DEX x5
Lv20 - STRENGTH x5
Lv21 - DEX x5
Lv22 - DEX x5
Lv23 - DEX x5
Lv24 - DEX x5
Lv25 - STRENGTH x5
Lv26 - DEX x5
Lv27 - DEX x5
Lv28 - DEX x5
Lv29 - DEX x5
Lv30 - STRENGTH x5

True, the game does get kind of repetitive but it's fun at times and the dungeon is cool cause you explore without a map.

That sounds like a good way to up the archers skills, One thing i learned is RARELY [if not never] use APs on MP or HP cause it will go up wehn you lvl. For mages all you really need is int and luck puts like the archer's strength cause you don't need alot, what i usually do is add just enough luck to be able to wear clothes at a certain lvl. But i always up my int. And once a mage gets they're seccond job they give you 500 more MP
INSERTiON
LokiPineapple

You break it up to

Lv11 - DEX x5
Lv12 - DEX x5,
Lv13 - DEX x5
Lv14 - DEX x5
Lv15 - STRENGTH x5
Lv16 - DEX x5
Lv17 - DEX x5
Lv18 - DEX x5
Lv19 - DEX x5
Lv20 - STRENGTH x5
Lv21 - DEX x5
Lv22 - DEX x5
Lv23 - DEX x5
Lv24 - DEX x5
Lv25 - STRENGTH x5
Lv26 - DEX x5
Lv27 - DEX x5
Lv28 - DEX x5
Lv29 - DEX x5
Lv30 - STRENGTH x5

They also came out with a new patch,

And Tiana Luscinia, you can download the manual patcher
Wahhh. Patch 0.26 errors. ~_~
Whaa XD Maple Story Thread yay~! heart

I've been getting back into MS recently because last week finals ended for me. I personly enjoy the game because of the people. Their so interesting, yet sometimes.. very rude. I was stuck one time while getting the huge bubbles for a quest. I had about 100hp left so i was going out the area to heal, when my friend IMed me. XD When i clicked back, i had 1 HP left, and was surround. I jumped on a rope with this other guy, and waited til someone came over and killed them all. 2 female assassins did, but one of them stopped and called us "pathetic". Lol but before you say anything we did say thanks and leave. But it was most unessassary for her to say that.

Which reminds me... o-o it seems people keep forgetting their manners. Whether your giving something for free, or helping them with information. Personally, i can care less about my ores, so i give them away for free.

X3 i'll be on now. My name is "Sanoshi" is anyone is interested. Archer biggrin

;3;! People who can't get the patch you have my sympathy! My friend had to wait 5 hours for the patch to load up for her, and that was her 7th try. I hope you get it soon~!
INSERTiON
Wahhh. Patch 0.26 errors. ~_~

there were? it worked fine for me? it took about the same times as any regular patch...
Anyone know the rarity for Beheader drops? I'm getting tired of fighting curse eyes.

What is the problem with the game right now?!
stressed
Calarius
Anyone know the rarity for Beheader drops? I'm getting tired of fighting curse eyes.

What is the problem with the game right now?!
stressed

Wah.
Anything besides the etc items that curse eye drops are rare. I lvled like 100k exp from them, and I found only the hard candy and blackbull's deed.
Beheader is extremely rare.
I've been getting quite irritated with the new patches. First the 0.26 gave opening the game Runtime Errors.. now with 0.27, the game closes when I'm in the middle of things. stressed It was just FINE before.. gonk What's going on here? sweatdrop
spica_x09
I've been getting quite irritated with the new patches. First the 0.26 gave opening the game Runtime Errors.. now with 0.27, the game closes when I'm in the middle of things. stressed It was just FINE before.. gonk What's going on here? sweatdrop

WHAA?? Nothing's happened to me ever...hm..sometimes it will disconnect you but that's been happeneing stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff