L> GF/BF 0.14684466019417 14.7% [ 484 ]
MESOZ PLOX!! 0.26759708737864 26.8% [ 882 ]
omg haxx 0.11377427184466 11.4% [ 375 ]
buff pls. 0.05248786407767 5.2% [ 173 ]
J>PQ 0.028216019417476 2.8% [ 93 ]
Drop pls. 0.1307645631068 13.1% [ 431 ]
Total Votes:[ 3296 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9227 9228 9229 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
> [ Maplestory.nexon.net ] <

THREAD ANNOUNCEMENTS:

July 23, 2008 A NOTE ABOUT PRIVATE SERVERS
Please don't post any links to MS private servers. Doing so is breaking the Gaia T.o.S. and no one wants to get the thread shut down, do they? No. So no posting ling or otherwise showing support of their use. No advocating it's use, and so on. Chat WILL be kept to a minimum, or generalized to maple use because the basic use is the same as gMS. Say, you need a good place to train on a p.s., then just leave out the fact you're talking about a p.s. Treat it as if it were torrenting, and you're talking about it in front of the RIAA. Everyone does it, and everyone knows. But if you don't advocate it's use, or try to get other people to go it too. Thanks! This'll be treated as a rule, though with a far less severe punishment.

December 30, 2007 NEW RULE
Because we all don't like long posts chock full of quotes, there is now A quoting limit: 3.
That means... no more that 3 successive quotes can be in your post. If you're one of those people who answers other posts in separate quotes, as these announcements are set up, one after another. Those too, can't be more than 3 total.

Okay. So don't so it, or you'll be warned! (And you don't want that)

OLD NEWS:
News from Teh_ShinyWinners Announced!
First Place: RavenStorm, winner of 10k NX (I'm serious)
Second Place: Suuryn, winnar of this month's letter
Congratulations to the winners!
July 18, 2007The GaiaOnline Scania guild has been created! We currently have 20 spots open. If you would like to join. Find MoonSama, Xixis, or Barox (Me, Teh_Shiny, or JoeJoeBob) online and we can invite you.
Also the new player list has been opened. The old one has lots of inactive members on it, so I have decided to start new so people can enter their new information in it. you can find it here
October 15, 2006 ANOTHER NEW RULE Under no circumstances is ANYONE to re-quote one of the front page posts, even if you ARE posting something. Doing so will earn you an instant ban from this thread.
And remember to stay LITERATE too.
April 10, 2007Easter Event!! We all hate the eggs. ><
Rumors of 4th jobs coming out sometime. No official confirmation.
Maple Europe is open for beta testing.
September 24, 2006Yaay! Rinn Salizar made us this pretty banner for our forum. ;3
September 17, 2006 Rules revised! Please take the time to read them, I'd prefer not to ban people because they didn't read them. And now I made them nearly impossable to miss them. they're right on tip in a spiffy little image I made.
July 22, 2006 - Alright.. I can't stand it anymore.. NEW RULE! BE LITERATE!
That means please take the time to write out ALL your WORDS. No 'u' or 'ur' or 'im going 2 play 2morrow'. please spare my eyes.
September 11, 2006 - New poll time.
August 2, 2006 - There is a new maple user listing forum, thanks to Arelyn530. Located here.
June 27, 2006 - Page 1000 is comming up. ;3 I'm planning to go on and give away some stuff. That is, if I can get on without having to re-download and install and all that stuff to make it not crash your computer and that problem is fixed before I leave at the end of the week. If not, then you'll have to wait until I get back. My Characters (YES, I know i didn't put the worlds. I'll get around to that some other time) Also.. A Helpful Sites listing has been added. [x or just scroll down ]
June 17, 2006 - Teamspeak is just like Ventrilo or Skype. Its VoIP (Voice over IP). Now everyone in this guild can talk when they connect. Remember there is a 25 member maximum limit. Maple Teamspeak Portal

.Helpful Sites.

+ TOMSF Player List
+ Basil Market - Price Checks, Auctions, and Forums (Also for many other MMORPS such as Trickster and FlyFF)
+ Sleepywood - Some guides and a very popular forum. [warning: possible KeyLoggers]
+ Hidden Street - Very detailed tip site. Includes all monsters, quests, items, stores, maps, and forum.
+ Maple tip - Guides and forums
+ MS Character simulator - Image creator [need IE]
+ Onrpg MS forum - Another MS forum site. Very useful.
+ Wikibooks Monsters List and Guide to MS
+ The Sauna - Tip site with lots of useful information.
+ www.HappyMapling.net - Forum, calculators, informantion, etc.
+ 4th Job Information - self-explanatory
NOTABLE MEMBERS/HELPERS/REGULARS
Whatever you'd like to call yourselves..
[people who come back regularly...or come back and post more than like..3 days blaugh ]

Noirel
Teh_Shiny
Shin Oni
Deceptacon
Epitaph of the Twilight
kymy
Crimmi
Felix.EXE
Mizeral / Lycandis
Hobo Lifemate Saru v.2
Marek
ConSumedDeMon
JoeJoeBob
Ex-Wolf / ChronoNemisis
newb-with-a-halo / Big Baby Sweetz
... As we explode
Anashi`
ll.FallenxAngel.ll
` Atheist
lelai
ChestyMorgan
BlackFireEx
[.Kenn.]
RavenStormbringer
All Organic Produce
Suuryn
reko`
Dengeki Ninja
Hooker Ninja
BasraTrafalgar
bird-hat-thing
Sable Rain
Gamine
Tsudye
Yannie Jumpin

BAN LIST
81 and counting...
WHAHHA.
I JUST CAME IN HERE TO MAKE A MAPLE STORY THREAD.

heart I love you, man.

I won't be here later though, so if you like Maple Story PM ME.

I'm like-- at school lol.

My maple story IGN is INSERTION2nd.
I also have the original INSERTION, but I don't use her anymore.
She's a weak weak weak wizard. XD 112 INT. OH GOD.
Whoa, have you seen the new update?
I only got to reading what the patch contained. It's a real BIG update.

I also read the banned list, and my friend Blackrat is on there.
OH BLACKRAT, WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN. xp

Anyway.
Have you played lately after the patch?
I heard people who were in the winter town before then are actually now in Ossyria. Woo. I wanna go home now and play. I'm so excited. whee
Laggy, kill-stealing, n00bs to your items like flies to s**t.
No, I didn't enjoy it.
Sick Puppy
Laggy, kill-stealing, n00bs to your items like flies to s**t.
No, I didn't enjoy it.

NOW WITH STATUS AILMENTS! *thumbs up*

heart
DON'T QUOTE THIS!! stare
When you register... Why does it ask for your nationality...?
Shin Armosis
When you register... Why does it ask for your nationality...?

No I don't think so but ms is going into a beta period so they stopped signups.
GAHH? how do they find the names cause my firend's new accnt [Mahler] is on it and he doesn't hack. HE would never hack! crying He's gonna be pissed cause he just transfered like 400k mesos to the new acnt. at least it's only until today...oh dame that meand they'll all start hacking angain

and some of these people i've seen when waiting to pq.
I downloaded the game 3 days ago, it took a long time but then I was not able to sign up do to the fact they were not takeing anymore people. *smucks*
I also heard alot of people were having a hard time getting the verification email so even if they were able to make a sn, it would have been deleted 7 days later
So anyone else play?
Lol, I almost got banninated, because I didn't verify my account.

I thought I did, but little did I know(with my noobie self) I didn't.
Lol it didnt let me log on after like a week. I was so worried. >.>

I'm patching now, I wanna see what's up.

Dedicated Hunter

Maple Story will be a good game as long as they keep adding stuff to it. I can't wait for the next world to be released! The only available world is hard to get into during the peak hours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff