L> GF/BF 0.14684466019417 14.7% [ 484 ]
MESOZ PLOX!! 0.26759708737864 26.8% [ 882 ]
omg haxx 0.11377427184466 11.4% [ 375 ]
buff pls. 0.05248786407767 5.2% [ 173 ]
J>PQ 0.028216019417476 2.8% [ 93 ]
Drop pls. 0.1307645631068 13.1% [ 431 ]
Total Votes:[ 3296 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 9227 9228 9229 > >> >>> »|

Its awesome. The fusion of the RPG and platformer genres held my intrest and got me addicted. Needs to be more expanisve quest-wise though.
i tried to install it but it just kept freezing =[ but i've seen ppl play it.. i wanna play!
x__AsianHina
i tried to install it but it just kept freezing =[ but i've seen ppl play it.. i wanna play!

i know me too
i'm having probs with installing the patch all together. on one of the comps it keeps saying that canvas.dll is corrups or soemting then it says to reinstall the client which taked like 5 hours.... xp
xeternalmoonlightx
i'm having probs with installing the patch all together. on one of the comps it keeps saying that canvas.dll is corrups or soemting then it says to reinstall the client which taked like 5 hours.... xp

yea I know what it mean, it took me about 8 hours.. stressed scream gonk

Quotable Genius

An MS thread!!! YAY! *talks on and on about this* Anyway, level 31 wizard...level 21 archer (bearly EVER use)...And my new level 3 thief! ^_^
The new patch version 0.31= Many pissed MS players..
Lagged killed us all XD
If you need help lvling anyone under lvl 20 msg MstyDrk (Lvl 42 thunder wiz) and I'll see if I can help train you ^_^
Bakafishie11
Lagged killed us all XD
If you need help lvling anyone under lvl 20 msg MstyDrk (Lvl 42 thunder wiz) and I'll see if I can help train you ^_^

i just started a new character lvl 10 mage....i'm serioulsy thingking of quitting maple cause of all the frekin lag and the hackers...this one guy had a hack where he walked across the map killing things as he walks and picks up all the money and pots...so frekin annoying while trying to lvl a noob mage [he was like lvl 37]
The lag is definitely annoying me too.. but I haven't seen many hackers on lately (just rude asses sweatdrop ) but they are quite annoying.
xeternalmoonlightx
Bakafishie11
Lagged killed us all XD

i just started a new character lvl 10 mage....i'm serioulsy thingking of quitting maple cause of all the frekin lag and the hackers...this one guy had a hack where he walked across the map killing things as he walks and picks up all the money and pots...so frekin annoying while trying to lvl a noob mage [he was like lvl 37]

well I went into the doengeon and I saw this guy standing in the corner, and he got a hacks that kills all monster in that area! scream scream CHEAP! scream hes was like lvl 75
xeternalmoonlightx

Were you trying to use the Manual Patcher when you got that message? If so, you probably tried to patch the game using a Patcher you downloaded in the past. To fix it, you just need to download the Manual Patcher again, then patch the game using the new Patcher.

The Patcher's a one-shot type of deal. It'll patch for one particular version. For instance, if you download the Patcher at version .21, you'll have to download it again for .22 or the other versions.
Pellendro
xeternalmoonlightx

Were you trying to use the Manual Patcher when you got that message? If so, you probably tried to patch the game using a Patcher you downloaded in the past. To fix it, you just need to download the Manual Patcher again, then patch the game using the new Patcher.

The Patcher's a one-shot type of deal. It'll patch for one particular version. For instance, if you download the Patcher at version .21, you'll have to download it again for .22 or the other versions.

yea, so many patches
I kinda give up on maple for a while becuase I am made at them.
Rushback
xeternalmoonlightx
Bakafishie11
Lagged killed us all XD

well I went into the doengeon and I saw this guy standing in the corner, and he got a hacks that kills all monster in that area! scream scream CHEAP! scream hes was like lvl 75

the moist annoyhing hack is the vac, you stand there kill everthing and all the items drop where you'r standing...
Blargh, that game was good for awhile but after level 15 it got super boring. THen my friend got addicted to it. Like ADDICTED. AS in, never stop playing addicted. I'm happy he dose'nt play it anymore, I never got to talk to him. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff