Welcome to Gaia! ::

i write poems exclusively about vaginas
I look back at my posts that can still be seen, sometimes, and reflect on how I have trolled this little corner. I don't know how I feel about it. Vaginae probably are involved, though.

Meanwhile, a poem I wrote making fun of teenage girls in this forum writing poems about Bukowski got picked up by a little magazine, other day. I lol'd.

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Onion

I never knew that
MajGyver

Meanwhile, a poem I wrote making fun of teenage girls in this forum writing poems about Bukowski got picked up by a little magazine, other day. I lol'd.

lolololololololololololololololol
Zylo Allouette
Onion

I never knew that

sometimes boobs
passy indoors
Power Armor Felix
Zylo Allouette
If we don't think our poetry is good, why do we continue to write it?

When I write I think I'm the greatest writer in the world and the words come alive like Pokeys escaping from Gumby and have sex with any girls who read my poems. It's the truth, and I gotta tell ya the reason why Maj & Onion & Passy are here is solely to act as a containing counterweight + aural birth control pill otherwise I'd be an unshakeable erupting teenage phenomenon with Saturn rings.

i wish i understood what that meant.
in other news: i've been trying to write poetry but every poem i write is just so awful. i can't bear to read them after i write them because they are simply that bad.

It's kind of like you guys seal me away to keep the rest of the world safe. It's a very important, yet unsung duty; you should be proud! eek

How bad are we talking, you should send out some gametes to meet my feelers.

Quote:
Cat-Love

The zebras of her labial checkerboard undulated like jellyfish
upon the jelly boulder of his man-mons;
with a contact tactical in the just missed sexual
sense: "I house your curtains for spring storage, baby."

The voice of a deity occludes
from below, well-knowing
that

deft pedestal snatch which does not intrude...

Difficult string life-forms, triggering the search for source
of door-opening elastic exasperation
fraught with instant peace.

(after our routines)
Is anyone else writing the best poetry of your life? Feels great. I want everyone in on this.
Onion

'tis was a psychic event, the three of us synchronistically posting on the subject of vaginas. Perhaps it is only natural to be fascinated by this mystical cavern of life when one is a tool-wielder of death. War skeletons marching their abrasive hymns foredropped to the hazy whims of the dope goddess. Outstretched orange wedge ********, limb-cluster grape-gripped.

Kali spider-mounts [the world], arms of eight guitars. Choke return flow, proclamation numb. Hoist the standard, Veinmaster, Veinmaster. Lean forward and wind tunnel.
I just like 'em, I dunno.

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Power Armor Felix
Onion

'tis was a psychic event, the three of us synchronistically posting on the subject of vaginas. Perhaps it is only natural to be fascinated by this mystical cavern of life when one is a tool-wielder of death. War skeletons marching their abrasive hymns foredropped to the hazy whims of the dope goddess. Outstretched orange wedge ********, limb-cluster grape-gripped.

Kali spider-mounts [the world], arms of eight guitars. Choke return flow, proclamation numb. Hoist the standard, Veinmaster, Veinmaster. Lean forward and wind tunnel.

Felix, I honestly wonder about you some times.
I actually very rarely write vaginal poetry. In fact, I can only think of one I've written in the last few years (though it did get picked up by a mag recently, so maybe I should write more). I really get into writing about thighs, though. They show up a lot.
I don't actually write about vaginas. I just thought it was funny.

I do like 'em, though.
Onion
I don't actually write about vaginas. I just thought it was funny.

I do like 'em, though.

Yeah you gotta be careful writing about vaginas. You never know, they might turn the tables and start writing things about you.

OR

they might make you their king!!!!!!!! eek 3nodding

Meanwhile! Dudes! I am so fetch at making noodles, dudes. Best noodles ever!
i will never understand how anyone thinks a v****a is good looking. or why it's fun to eat out. i have never understood and i never will understand, because vaginas look like evil, breathing sarlaac pits, and giving oral is so tedious and annoying, especially on a woman, because they take forever and a half to orgasm. me being one of them.

if anyone wants to shed light on this for me, please do. so far i have not gotten any good explanations, even from my boyfriend. don't get me wrong though; i very much enjoy how much he enjoys eating me out. it's as if... he does it more because HE wants to...
passy indoors
if anyone wants to shed light on this for me, please do. so far i have not gotten any good explanations, even from my boyfriend. don't get me wrong though; i very much enjoy how much he enjoys eating me out. it's as if... he does it more because HE wants to...

Probably he's no good at writing poetry about them, but feels compelled to do something with them? neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff