Welcome to Gaia! ::

MajGyver
My dad dreamed about my brother and me dying, the other night. All sorts of crazy details. I've yet to meet someone who dreams more awesomely and/or harshly than he.

Bringing back dream details can be challenging sometimes; it's best to wake immediately (in a bleary, shaken state) and write them down. You can lose everything if you go back back to sleep.
passy indoors
last night i dreamed about octopi. much better dream than the night before, i'd say. also that i was an accessory to robbery because this really hot guy laid down next to me on a hotel floor during a high school trip and smoked cigarettes with me, and i totally let him crash in my room because he was a cool guy.

somehow, i love to smoke in my dreams, but i would never smoke in real life.

Dream cigarettes are the perfect cigarettes? Sounds like you've got a creative writing topic right there.
Power Armor Felix
passy indoors
last night i dreamed about octopi. much better dream than the night before, i'd say. also that i was an accessory to robbery because this really hot guy laid down next to me on a hotel floor during a high school trip and smoked cigarettes with me, and i totally let him crash in my room because he was a cool guy.

somehow, i love to smoke in my dreams, but i would never smoke in real life.

Dream cigarettes are the perfect cigarettes? Sounds like you've got a creative writing topic right there.

true. it feels so great in my dreams, like i'm eating a really good snack and can't put it down, and in my dreams i go through packs at a time, and then feel guilty because smoking is bad for you
Though I've never been a smoker (despite being smoking), during extended periods of stress, I'll have recurring dreams about cigarettes, too. I'd smoke them down to the filter in a single breath, leaving a cigaretteful of ash. Never felt guilty, though. Dreams are for reality getting hip-checked by release. 3nodding
angelfishblush
Though I've never been a smoker (despite being smoking), during extended periods of stress, I'll have recurring dreams about cigarettes, too. I'd smoke them down to the filter in a single breath, leaving a cigaretteful of ash. Never felt guilty, though. Dreams are for reality getting hip-checked by release. 3nodding

gross
Anybody catch the latest episode of Mad Men?

The cigarette thing with Sterling. Yeah.
MajGyver

my friend matt HATES that show but i've never actually watched it.

also, my roommate took the tv when he moved out and i don't torrent stuff.

i do make it over to a friend's every sunday for Game of Thrones because i am a sucker for smartass little people and frequent boobs
Onion
MajGyver

my friend matt HATES that show but i've never actually watched it.

also, my roommate took the tv when he moved out and i don't torrent stuff.

i do make it over to a friend's every sunday for Game of Thrones because i am a sucker for smartass little people and frequent boobs

I'm trying to snag a cheap copy of the first season of GoT, right now, and, if that doesn't work, will probably order a copy anyway.

I watched the first four seasons of MM this winter and am keeping up with the new season. Probably my favorite show in a long, long while.
Onion
angelfishblush

gross

Maybe you're dreaming wrong?
Pretty sure that Game of Thrones and Downtown Abbey come from the same place, because I've had to temporarily relinquish both geek card and lady card in a tragic fit of identical not-getting-its.

Also given ready access they're a set of identical can't-stop-watching-its.
i watched pretty much the entirety of GoT while it was on In Demand when we still had the tv and the cable thing. pretty easy to kill a whole day that way.

RE: dreaming wrong: psh no, my dreams are champions. and i actually knew a guy who could smoke a whole cigarette in one long breath
In Game of Thrones, you know that plot is being explicated because talking keeps occurring during boobs. Also doggy-style sex should be re-termed Westeros sex.
people used to call and complain that Netflix didn't have season 2 of downton abbey while it was still airing on tv. I PAY $8 A MONTH FOR THIS WHY DON'T YOU HAVE LITERALLY EVERYTHING COMMERCIAL FREE???? i don't want to rant about the twisted sense of entitlement people have about their streaming video anymore though so i'm gonna be quiet.
angelfishblush
In Game of Thrones, you know that plot is being explicated because talking keeps occurring during boobs. Also doggy-style sex should be re-termed Westeros sex.

agreed. it's because winter is cumming.
also this is kinda fun, if a little dangerous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff