Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aparna's Memorial, forever loved by all

This is for a great person we all know and love, and even if you didn't know her, you would love her.

Born in England, 7th of April, 1991. AB91 did not have the best start in life unlike the most of us, but she did make the most of everything, from the outside she always appeared cheerful and optimistic, from the inside she didn't want people worrying, pitying nor going out of their way for her. she always cared how others felt and didn't want to burden others.

with this she had a gift of lifting others up no matter how down they were. though in real life she may not have always been as cheerful as online, she certainly made sure everyone round her was.

for anyone who got the pleasure to know her online, would be quick to realise she was special, unique, and very friendly.

On the 27th of january, AB91 went into hospital due to severe chest infection, she died 5 days later on the 2nd of February due to pneumonia. she was 20 years old.

*IN PROGRESS*

I am new to forums and everything about them, but I will try my best for her.

P.S, I am here for you all.

Sorry, forgot to add credit:
Thanks to Zelos peace for the name of this memorial, smile

Anyone can post, and please be respectful, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, thank you...
Her Legacy

I will not pretend I can continue or keep up her grand lagacy, though I will try to maintain it as best as I can, although I believe all you who knew her in gaia and know gaia better than me can help more than what I can with that.

*Reserved*
This is my personal Tribute for AB91, not sure if it's ok though...

P.S, I composed the music.

*Reserved*
Sites that are Dedicated in memory to AB91

this is a list of gaians who are creating additional threads in AB91's memory

Zelos Peace*

Princess-Orphelia
In Memory of AB91 - The Journey continues

Note* the links will appear once the thread/s are open.
Personal Message For AB91

If anyone has any personal messages they feel they want to tell AB91, PM me the Message in Quotes and I will have it posted here for you

Zenzareus: You there the one of the first woman I fell in love with, I was drawn to you the very first day I met you. I am sorry we drifted the past recent months, but I have always loved you.
The time we spent together online and even RL time spent is very special to me and you are more special than you ever realised.

Princess-Orphelia
AB, you're a very sweet girl, who didn't deserve to be taken away at such a young age. You were filled with laughter and happiness and you glowed with love and sincerity. You helped when you could which was most times, and you never let anyone down, no matter how much pain you were in.

You're an Angel now with God and we shall miss you deeply. Thank you for sharing
your bubbly personality with us and lots of fun times. R.I.P Little Angel AB.

II Little China DoLL II

As we had walked down our own path, we would cross every now and then from Charities to Guilds. I remembered our first meeting through the Birthday Charity and finding out that we were only one day apart.

We were rivals during the Lucky Duckies Charity Guild referral contest. I chased you until we were tied head on... I wondered where you were during the last days of the contest.............. I didn't know you were fighting so hard.

I regret not getting to know you better. You will truly be missed by the people you've touched through your retribution through GaiaOnline.

Please rest well, AB91.
- Dollie and Duckie

Shattybuns
Wherever this finds you
wherever this finds you friend
I hope it finds you well
free of pain
shining with the radiance
you held in life
There will never be
one such as you again
you offered only kindness
and a love unsurpassed
my friend
a true friend
where you go now
I cannot follow
but to hope, perhaps
I may see you again
For now I will see you
all around me in the
kindness of strangers
that which you gave to me
in all the distant
but never lost
memories
I will forever hold
never to forget you
and always to miss you

II Vanilla-Chan II
AB91, you were like a teacher to me.
You taught me everything i know now on gaia.
You were so young and smart, such a fast learner, even when you were like a teacher to me i just couldn't keep up.
But you still helped me and never gave up like any of my teachers.
You were like a family member, a piece i couldn't give up or leave.
Maybe..
Maybe someday we will meet again, but for now i know this is our final depart and it may remain like that forever (sadly).
I hope you've found peace-No matter where you are.
I regret not talking to you for so long and that guilt will remain with me forever no matter what.
I am not someone who is like a sinless person however you seemed so sinless.
And so innocent..
I will truly miss you.
Rest in peace AB91, i wish we could stay friends forever.But that is a lie.
Even now i wish i said goodbye but i was too late.
I will forever remember you.
-Vanilla.

The Devils Aphrodite
You will always be awesome, and have the greatest Avi's. It sucks, but I know you're healthy and feeling great again now. You will be missed and mourned, but I will also celebrate your life.- Sera

OI Daisuki IO
I did not know AB91, but I know I have spoken to her a few times at the very least. We are all destined to the same fate, some just arrive to that destination sooner then others. But do not fret, those who have passed are free of worries, pain, and suffering. She is in a better place, where ever that place may be.
Dream sweetly, and sleep soundly.
You are forever a loving memory.
<3

*Reserved*
I'm so sorry for your loss.
This isn't the best forum to put it in, try asking a mod to move to a more proper one? I'm currently perplexed at which one it would belong in though.
Realistically
This isnt the best forum to put it in, try asking a mod to move to a more proper one? Im currently perplexed at which one it would belong in though.

I already tried asking, I will ask again tomorrow though, I need to rest, its been a long day

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'll miss you and our crazy chats. And our gifting of virtual caffeine. I'll pray for your family.

8,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Zenzareus
Realistically
This isnt the best forum to put it in, try asking a mod to move to a more proper one? Im currently perplexed at which one it would belong in though.

I already tried asking, I will ask again tomorrow though, I need to rest, its been a long day

It's been moved, although I'm unsure if friends chat is the right place either.
Gaia should really have a memorial forum section.

The only reason I posted was because many members tend to be quick to anger in the GCD, I didn't want them to post before reading the thread and understanding what happened.

I'm sorry about what happened. RIP to her.

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I just heard the news and I am shocked and saddened to hear that such a sweet, kind person like AB is no longer with us. I didn't know her outside of Gaia, but here? I don't think you could find a sweeter person. She truly will be missed.

I am simply devastated. I haven't been on as much lately due to some crazy life stuff, but AB was always so supportive of my quest thread, and we had talked several times outside of Gaia about her health. Words just cannot express how I am feeling right now!! crying

Realistically
It's been moved, although I'm unsure if friends chat is the right place either.
Gaia should really have a memorial forum section.

Friends Chat is fine for this. We're friends and we are chatting...well bawling our eyes out, but it's still a "hang out" of sorts.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
RIP AB.

I didn't know you too well, but I know we talked a couple of times. Each time you were a very sweet girl smile May God rest your soul and you be forever in paraidse!

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aparna has been my best online friend for 7 years, and I miss her greatly...we used to have so many fun chats in comments, such as fighting over who was the sweetest. Even though she always said I was sweeter, I forever knew that she was the sweetest girl ever.

It's so heartbreaking for someone who was so young to die so early. She was so kind and we could always talk about our problems to each other. I remember when she told me that she was getting worse...and I was so worried. I'm just glad that she's in a better place without all of the pain that she's endured.

Rest In Peace, My Love. You were, and still are, my favorite person and you will be missed dearly..

I still can't believe it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces