Welcome to Gaia! ::

The thread is still under construction, but we're finally open!

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Suggestions or comments? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Please post! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 >

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Faelar Moondown
icywind1980
Sometimes the CB is fun, but it's really tedious sifting through the s**t. emotion_sweatdrop And there's a hell of a lot of it there.

If I had enough to eat out, I'd probably buy a game too. But eating out is pretty expensive anymore.

Right. I pretty much only eat out for special occasions.

It can be. It's more that I really don't know where else to go on Gaia for conversation. ~_~

I prefer eating out when it's someone elses treat sweatdrop *perpetual grubber here*

The FC is probably the nicest place this side of heaven. The GD isn't so bad either.

Witty Smoker

icywind1980
I prefer eating out when it's someone elses treat sweatdrop *perpetual grubber here*

The FC is probably the nicest place this side of heaven. The GD isn't so bad either.

Lol, right. But I rarely get invited out by anyone else. If I do, it's family, and sometimes I turn it down just because I don't want to talk to them.

Huh. GD used to be full of douchebags the last time I tried to go there. Granted, it's been a few years.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Faelar Moondown
icywind1980

Lol, right. But I rarely get invited out by anyone else. If I do, it's family, and sometimes I turn it down just because I don't want to talk to them.

Huh. GD used to be full of douchebags the last time I tried to go there. Granted, it's been a few years.

I've never turned down an invite to free food..even from my jackass family. I can deal with them, when it's on their dime.

The GD is still full of douchenozzles, but there are some nice people in there. I think if one looks hard enough, one could find someone nice to talk to anywhere, really.

Witty Smoker

icywind1980
I've never turned down an invite to free food..even from my jackass family. I can deal with them, when it's on their dime.

The GD is still full of douchenozzles, but there are some nice people in there. I think if one looks hard enough, one could find someone nice to talk to anywhere, really.

I used to be like that, but I don't like making my husband put up with them and/or stay at home alone while I get free food. So nowadays I only go if he's up for going.

Yeah, that's the hard part though. Weeding through all the dicks to find the good ones. That's why I made my own thread. I mean, I still post elsewhere so I can try to find more people to talk to, but in the end I'm hoping to drag a nice little community in here. xD

Witty Smoker

Yay! I get my babysitting money when the kiddos go home!

Starbucks for me~

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Faelar Moondown
icywind1980

I used to be like that, but I don't like making my husband put up with them and/or stay at home alone while I get free food. So nowadays I only go if he's up for going.

Yeah, that's the hard part though. Weeding through all the dicks to find the good ones. That's why I made my own thread. I mean, I still post elsewhere so I can try to find more people to talk to, but in the end I'm hoping to drag a nice little community in here. xD

Wow I guess they don't get along so well. It's funny, my folks prefer spending time with my husband than with me. LOL every phone call is ... ooh can we talk to him now.. *rolls eyes* sure whatever..

I find it easiest to chat with people in my own thread too. I came to this one cos mine was too quiet. lol right now it's only me and 1-2 other people.. sigh.

Witty Smoker

icywind1980
Wow I guess they don't get along so well. It's funny, my folks prefer spending time with my husband than with me. LOL every phone call is ... ooh can we talk to him now.. *rolls eyes* sure whatever..

I find it easiest to chat with people in my own thread too. I came to this one cos mine was too quiet. lol right now it's only me and 1-2 other people.. sigh.

We both come from fairly closed-minded families. It's not so much that they dislike us as they don't understand/accept us. So we tend to avoid both of our families as much as possible. Once we're on our feet financially, we plan to move a decent distance away from both, and just visit a couple of times a year. That way we can start our family off the way we want to without unwanted outside influences. I mean, a couple of my family members really like him, and I guess his mother likes me, but that's about it, really.

Well maybe I'll have to drop in there too. xD You've got at least one more person than I do, lol.

Witty Smoker

Ugh. I forgot my cat's carrier was in the hallway and I smashed my foot on it. D:

Witty Smoker

Naptime's almost over. Wonder what we'll be doing then.

Witty Smoker

Sleepy. //flops.

Witty Smoker

I'm going to crash so hard tonight.
I can't wait to have a day off.

Witty Smoker

Meh. I wish I could call in sick tomorrow. But I'm the only person who can open on Sundays.

Plus the whole "You must have a doctor's note to return to work" thing.

Witty Smoker

Might have to migrate soon. Naptime's almost over.
I'll probably stay on, but won't be as active since I'll be interacting with the kiddos.

Witty Smoker

Can't stop yawning. D:

Witty Smoker

Going semi-away to spend time with the kiddos. I'll check back in a little bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff