Welcome to Gaia! ::

Locke103
[Owen]
Clam Mercury
TimeMonkey

Thanks. Ummm, do you still draw sig pictures?

Regrettably, no. I need to do art for my cartooning class, in hopes that I will improve. *Shakes finger at* And don't tell me I'm already good! I need to be better! >.<

I know what you mean by better, Mercury, but keep in mind that you're already above-average, and not even by a little - by a LOT.

that is true, Clammy's got a rather intresting style to say the least. >.> but if she's this proficient now, i couldnt even imagine what better could be like

Mindblowing, isn't it.

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
TimeMonkey
Locke103
[Owen]
Clam Mercury
TimeMonkey

Regrettably, no. I need to do art for my cartooning class, in hopes that I will improve. *Shakes finger at* And don't tell me I'm already good! I need to be better! >.<

I know what you mean by better, Mercury, but keep in mind that you're already above-average, and not even by a little - by a LOT.

that is true, Clammy's got a rather intresting style to say the least. >.> but if she's this proficient now, i couldnt even imagine what better could be like

Mindblowing, isn't it.

very domokun
Locke103
TimeMonkey
Locke103
[Owen]
Clam Mercury
TimeMonkey

Mindblowing, isn't it.

very domokun

What exactly is that emoticon supposed to represent anyway? Domo just doesn't make sense to me. sweatdrop
[Owen]

Bah, you minions. >.> Alright, I'll just lay it out straight. There's a place I go to RP at, and I know a number of the people there, mostly not on a friendly level. I'm but one of several good artists there, and most of the time, my art pales in compairison to theirs. Back in the day, everyone wanted their chars to be drawn by these ubers, but my art was terrible. I even did pics for a few friends of mine, and they didn't like it. Perhaps the most insulting thing was doin' a sketch for this one girl..lord help me that I didn't tell her off when she told me 'You should do the eyes like so-and-so does'. The particular so-and-so she mentioned was/is someone I loathe, but is a better artist than I'll ever be.

Here, on Gaia, you people were like, all over me at first. o.@ Big change, BIG change. I wasn't ready for it. But still, I want to be better. I also want to get into manga, which means I need to work on a bunch of things, like paneling, backgrounds, expressions, all that jazz. >.<
Clam Mercury
[Owen]

Bah, you minions. >.> Alright, I'll just lay it out straight. There's a place I go to RP at, and I know a number of the people there, mostly not on a friendly level. I'm but one of several good artists there, and most of the time, my art pales in compairison to theirs. Back in the day, everyone wanted their chars to be drawn by these ubers, but my art was terrible. I even did pics for a few friends of mine, and they didn't like it. Perhaps the most insulting thing was doin' a sketch for this one girl..lord help me that I didn't tell her off when she told me 'You should do the eyes like so-and-so does'. The particular so-and-so she mentioned was/is someone I loathe, but is a better artist than I'll ever be.

Here, on Gaia, you people were like, all over me at first. o.@ Big change, BIG change. I wasn't ready for it. But still, I want to be better. I also want to get into manga, which means I need to work on a bunch of things, like paneling, backgrounds, expressions, all that jazz. >.<

Your artwork does rock, and I can't believe someone actually told you to draw like anouther artist! From what my friend has told me that's beyond insulting.
Well, thanks, you guys. I do appreciate what you say about my stuff. Makes me feel fuzzy on the inside. n.n BTW, Wind of Fenrir is now Minion #11. 3nodding
TimeMonkey
Clam Mercury
[Owen]

Your artwork does rock, and I can't believe someone actually told you to draw like anouther artist! From what my friend has told me that's beyond insulting.
Ever since I first saw one of your drawings, I always wanted one. You should have a store. I'd buy one. 3nodding
Welcome WOF!
Wind of Fenrir
Ever since I first saw one of your drawings, I always wanted one. You should have a store. I'd buy one. 3nodding

If I ever do decide to get back into commissions, I'll let ya know. 3nodding But for now, I'll only do the occasional EMOMD banners with pencil sketchs of the minions.
Clam Mercury
Wind of Fenrir

If I ever do decide to get back into commissions, I'll let ya know. 3nodding But for now, I'll only do the occasional EMOMD banners with pencil sketchs of the minions.

Can you give a little warning befoe you sketch a new banner? Last time I was wearing an outfitt just for fun and I keep forgetting that I was wearing it and wondering why I'm not in the banner.
TimeMonkey

Can you give a little warning befoe you sketch a new banner? Last time I was wearing an outfitt just for fun and I keep forgetting that I was wearing it and wondering why I'm not in the banner.

Sure. xp But the next banner if/when I make it will likely have the minions in it that weren't in the first one. I'll make an acception fer you tho, since I caught you when you weren't ready. whee
Clam Mercury
TimeMonkey

Sure. xp But the next banner if/when I make it will likely have the minions in it that weren't in the first one. I'll make an acception fer you tho, since I caught you when you weren't ready. whee

Thanks, sorry to be difficult sweatdrop
TimeMonkey

Not at all! n.n Sketches are a lot easier for me than colorin' stuff on Photoshop.
TimeMonkey
Clam Mercury
TimeMonkey

You heartless beast. biggrin I robbed it from Chrome's thread...
Clam Mercury
TimeMonkey

Not at all! n.n Sketches are a lot easier for me than colorin' stuff on Photoshop.

Okay then. Thanks again. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces