Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolfe Whitehorn
Yanno. I meant no harm first off.
I had only skimmed posts in waiting for the people I was waiting on to come back or make a reply.
Sorry I wasn't paying attention to your one on ones there.
So if we can please accept apologies, lose the angst and be friends?
Because I know how frustrating it can be to have your character belittled and s**t.
I truly didn't mean that at all.

Mine get looked over all the damn time and I was simply trying to give the quickest shortest explanation as it were.

On another note. I was frustrated too, but I didn't mention it one bit.

Thanks ~
Ciao for now.

Shameless Lunatic

(( I feel as though I missed something, perhaps I should read further in. I am one of the OLDEST here at bloodlust. The owner notified me the 1st night it opend and I had been here, 1st night, page 6. He may not be the oldest one here but he is very respected and is known as friend and regular of the group. If he said he knows more of this place, it's because he damn well knows it ))

Fated Vampire

Kaithla Vixen

Upon witnessing the skirmish between the two formidable demoness' high above the bloodlust. His acute sense of ancient dark magic had peaked his interest... It seemed as though a familiar scent of the undead had appeared from the midst. Taking another glance at the two above. He had decided that whatever conflict between the two of them had spoken about, had a lot more to it and was of little to no concern of his own.

Looking to his companion and her trusty dragon he rested his hand on her shoulder, Nikolai jerked his head slightly the white whisps of his hair fell squarely around his solemn face. " It seems as though these two have much to work out amongst themselves... Care to join me along side the bar?" He spoke vaguely, and looked intently at the girl. He nodded his head slightly and his hand slowly drifted from her shoulder.

Turning to the bar, his armored garb fitted with ebony plate mail clambered as he marched his way to the door of the bloodlust. For he was intrigued as to what sort of entity his hindsight had lead him to believe was present inside...

Fated Vampire

Wolfe Whitehorn

Myalin Sentinal

Closing the door behind him, he instantly sensed the presence of blood harnessed by the undead his eyes would instantly reveal the flow of blood remaining in there carcasses. Seeing the two glow red with the blood they had consumed... He mildly smirked to himself, and began to walk along side the bar where the individuals had been.

One was of mature age, considering being a vampire could be very old. The other looked as though she was still a fledgling, rather young. She was clutching a stuffed animal, Nikolai being well aware of the different classes of vampire. Knew that not all was as it seemed vampires are very unpredictable at any age or size.

"What a dreadful surprise, to come upon a couple of distinguished vampires such as yourselves?" He began to ask, as he sat down along side them a couple seats down at the bar. Seperating his attention from the two of them for a moment. He gestured to the bartender for his drink, he snapped his hand upright and let it settle back to the wooden bar. His gauntlet clacked as his hand rested.

Looking again squarely to the both of them, as his cold dead lips began to reveal his well varnished fangs he began to introduce himself. "Excuse me, I am Nikolai Palecoat. I must say it's refreshing to see the likes of you, as it is not often I see more of my kind amongst the crowd of the bloodlust." Inquisitively he resumed looking to the two of them in response.

Beloved Vampire

Vladyka Krovi
Wolfe Whitehorn

Myalin Sentinal

Closing the door behind him, he instantly sensed the presence of blood harnessed by the undead his eyes would instantly reveal the flow of blood remaining in there carcasses. Seeing the two glow red with the blood they had consumed... He mildly smirked to himself, and began to walk along side the bar here the individuals had been.

One was of mature age, considering being a vampire could be very old. The other looked as though she was still a fledgling, rather young. She was clutching a stuffed animal, Nikolai being well aware of the different classes of vampire. Knew that not all was as it seemed vampires are very unpredictable at any age or size.

"What a dreadful surprise, to come upon a couple of distinguished vampires such as yourselves?" He began to ask, as he sat down along side them a couple sits down at the bar. Seperating his attention from the two of them for a moment. He gestured to the bartender for his drink, he snapped his hand upright and let it settle back to the wooden bar. His gauntlet clacked as his hand rested.

Looking again squarely to the both of them, as his cold dead lips began reveal his well varnished fangs he began to introduce himself. "Excuse me, I am Nikolai Palecoat. I must say it's refreshing to see the likes of you, as it is not often I see more of my kind amongst the crowd of the bloodlust." Inquisitively he resumed looking to the two of them in response.

Myalin's attention was immediately drawn to the new voice in the room. Her head turned in his direction as he greeted and introduced himself. She smiled and her teenage form disappeared, leaving her once again in her original form. Myalin know looked like a child once again. no older than 8 yrs old, perhaps even younger. Her hair was in their normal, pigtails that fell into perfect curls which bounced and swayed playfully with every move. And her eyes were again big and full of child wonder.

She was wearing a light blue, summer dress and a pair of black mary-jane shoes..
" It's very nice to meet you as well. My name is Myalin Sentinal, princess of the chaos realm" she stated in a very matter of fact tone. Myalin was indeed a princess in every definition of the word. Something she was very proud. of.

The immortal child hoped down off her chair and walked over to their new guest. " i haven't seen you around very often..are you new or have our paths simply not crossed until now?" Myalin asked with a slight tilt of her head.

Fated Vampire

Myalin Sentinal
Vladyka Krovi
Wolfe Whitehorn

Myalin Sentinal

Closing the door behind him, he instantly sensed the presence of blood harnessed by the undead his eyes would instantly reveal the flow of blood remaining in there carcasses. Seeing the two glow red with the blood they had consumed... He mildly smirked to himself, and began to walk along side the bar here the individuals had been.

"What a dreadful surprise, to come upon a couple of distinguished vampires such as yourselves?" He began to ask, as he sat down along side them a couple sits down at the bar. Seperating his attention from the two of them for a moment. He gestured to the bartender for his drink, he snapped his hand upright and let it settle back to the wooden bar. His gauntlet clacked as his hand rested.

Looking again squarely to the both of them, as his cold dead lips began reveal his well varnished fangs he began to introduce himself. "Excuse me, I am Nikolai Palecoat. I must say it's refreshing to see the likes of you, as it is not often I see more of my kind amongst the crowd of the bloodlust." Inquisitively he resumed looking to the two of them in response.

Myalin's attention was immediately drawn to the new voice in the room. Her head turned in his direction as he greeted and introduced himself. She smiled and her teenage form disappeared, leaving her once again in her original form. Myalin know looked like a child once again. no older than 8 yrs old, perhaps even younger. Her hair was in their normal, pigtails that fell into perfect curls which bounced and swayed playfully with every move. And her eyes were again big and full of child wonder.

She was wearing a light blue, summer dress and a pair of black mary-jane shoes..
" It's very nice to meet you as well. My name is Myalin Sentinal, princess of the chaos realm" she stated in a very matter of fact tone. Myalin was indeed a princess in every definition of the word. Something she was very proud. of.

The immortal child hoped down off her chair and walked over to their new guest. " i haven't seen you around very often..are you new or have our paths simply not crossed until now?" Myalin asked with a slight tilt of her head.

The young girl approached him and introduced herself, upon his shortcomings. " Ah, a princess! Well let me be the first to say it is an honor to meet you my dear." A grim smile appeared once again upon his face. He leaned over to the child. " Being a princess, you must represent the title with high esteem? My son has taken a liking to his place as prince of my estate as well... May I ask what it is that brings the likes of loyals to the bloodlust today?"

The bartender had finished shaking his cocktail of Chardonnay B+ blood, he clasped the drink and reminisced swirling it a few times and bringing it to his lips to sip from it. "Ahhh, I would like to say that our paths may have crossed once before? But I believe it is not so my lady, I would remember the accompaniment of loyals." He continued on to say, " I do believe I have met your sister Ikaru, if that is of any consolation to you?"

Resting his right elbow against the bar, with his drink in the other. He found himself very content in the presence of his own. He wished to find out more of the likes of them and began to drink merrily. Licking his lips clean of bloodstained succulence, he awaited her response.

Beloved Vampire

Vladyka Krovi

The young girl approached him and introduced herself, upon his shortcomings. " Ah, a princess! Well let me be the first to say it is an honor to meet you my dear." A grim smile appeared once again upon his face. He leaned over to the child. " Being a princess, you must represent the title with high esteem? My son has taken a liking to his place as prince of my estate as well... May I ask what it is the bring the likes of loyals to the bloodlust today?"

The bartender had finished shaking his cocktail of Chardonnay B+ blood, he clasped the drink and reminisced swirling it a few times and bringing it to his lips to sip from it. "Ahhh, I would like to say that our paths may have crossed one before? But I believe it is not so my lady, I would remember the accompaniment of loyals." He continued on to say, " I do believe I have met your sister Ikaru, if that is of any consolation to you?"

Resting his right elbow against the bar, with his drink in the other. He found himself very content in the presence of his own. He wished to find out more I the likes of them and began to drink merrily. Licking his lips clean of bloodstained succulence, he awaited her response.

Myalin smiled broadly " well, back in the day when the bloodlust was a bit more active. My family always hung out here. its a home away from home. you know" she explained with a knowing wink. She nodded her head when he mentioned they had not met before. She figured as much, the young girl had a knack for remembering faces pretty well.

Her eye lit up however at the mention of Ikaru. Myalin giggled happily " oh it is very much a consolation. But you see, Ikaru is not my sister. She is my mother. She is my siress. the one who adopted and made me" Myalin explained.

it was a long long time ago that Myalin had first wandered into the bloodlust. She had been a human child than. there she met Ikaru and all the rest of her dear friends. Ikaru had taking such a liking to her that she adopted her and turned into the child-vampire princess that she was now.

Myalin couldn't help but wonder what kind of person this Nikolai was. How much fun would he be? He was new, well at least new to Myalin and for anyone who knew the girl. There was nothing the little scamp liked more was new people. the reason was simple. They were still unaware of how mischievous and devious she was. Myalin was the perfect picture of innocence and purity. However, what really lurked behind that cherub face and demeanor was quite the opposite.

She would never intentionally hurt someone though. But, she did like to play tricks and be mischievous.

Fated Vampire

Myalin Sentinal

Myalin smiled broadly " well, back in the day when the bloodlust was a bit more active. My family always hung out here. its a home away from home. you know" she explained with a knowing wink. She nodded her head when he mentioned they had not met before. She figured as much, the young girl had a knack for remembering faces pretty well.

Her eye lit up however at the mention of Ikaru. Myalin giggled happily " oh it is very much a consolation. But you see, Ikaru is not my sister. She is my mother. She is my siress. the one who adopted and made me" Myalin explained.

it was a long long time ago that Myalin had first wandered into the bloodlust. She had been a human child than. there she met Ikaru and all the rest of her dear friends. Ikaru had taking such a liking to her that she adopted her and turned into the child-vampire princess that she was now.

Myalin couldn't help but wonder what kind of person this Nikolai was. How much fun would he be? He was new, well at least new to Myalin and for anyone who knew the girl. There was nothing the little scamp liked more was new people. the reason was simple. They were still unaware of how mischievous and devious she was. Myalin was the perfect picture of innocence and purity. However, what really lurked behind that cherub face and demeanor was quite the opposite.

She would never intentionally hurt someone though. But, she did like to play tricks and be mischievous.

"Aha, I do understand where your coming from when you say this place is a home away from home... However I was not present when this fine establishment was more active." He had wasted no time in admitting that he was not fully familiar with the place. But it is not that he did not like it, it suited him quite well.

"I would like to apologize for saying that Ikaru was your sister... And it's nice to meet some of her kin! She seems like a wonderful vampiress as well as mother!" He began to scratch the back of his head, as he apologized with a stupified look upon his face. " I've honestly been around for quite sometime... I find myself presenting myself more fondly when I come upon other vampires. It's a shame that more do not make themselves known for their are so few of us..." His eyes looked solemnly to the floor, and then back to the child standing before him.

Placing one of his hands on his knee seperating his four fingers as to avoid being severed by the spike protruding from it. He looked from side to side of the building as the night grew young, an his sense began to grow stronger.

Beloved Vampire

Vladyka Krovi

"Aha, I do understand where your coming from when you say this place is a home away from home... However I was not present when this fine establishment was more active." He had wasted no time in admitting that he was not fully familiar with the place. But it is not that he did not like it, it suited him quite well.

"I would like to apologize for saying that Ikaru was your sister... And it's nice to meet some of her kin! She seems like a wonderful vampiress as well as mother!" He began to scratch the back of his head, as he apologized with a stupified look upon his face. " I've honestly been around for quite sometime... I find myself presenting myself more fondly when I come upon other vampires. It's a shame that more do not make themselves known for their are so few of us..." His eyes looked solemnly to the floor, and then back to the child standing before him.

Placing one of his hands on his knee seperating his four fingers as to avoid being severed by the spike protruding from it. He looked from side to side of the building as the night grew young, an his sense began to grow stronger.

Myalin giggled when Nikolai apologized. "man, this place used to be soo busy. It wasnt too long ago.. but the bar was soo full of life and fun." She said happily as she began to remember all the people who had come and gone and the many nights spent laughing and playing here.

" it is true, it would be fun for more of our kind to show up.. heck, it would be fun for more people to be here in general. however, it is nice to see that a few of us still linger around and keep this place running" she continued. she took a seat once more on a chair across from Nikolai. " with any amount of luck, we might be able to restore some life back into the old bar"

She watched him carefully as he turned his head side to side for a moment. The night was fully upon them now and the moon was shining brightly in the sky. This night was new and hopefully it would bring about some fun. " So, what brings you here?"
The front door to the bar creaked open ever so slightly, a perturbed face peering through the space cautiously. Exhaling through her nose, the woman slipped in as quietly as she could. To say the human was uncomfortable in such a space would be an understatement, but Ari braved the bar every once in a while in an attempt to stay on good terms with her close friend Myalin along with Myalin's family and friends. If there was one thing that kept the human after all these years, it was staying on good terms with the local vampires.

Ari tried to move across the room as stealthy as possible, but as her black shoes produced a loud click with each step, she realized her tense manner would only attract attention from the highly attuned creatures. With a harsh sigh, Ari mustered up as much confidence as she could and quickly stomped over to the small, vampire child.

"Myalin!" she hissed behind her. "You left so suddenly! You could have at least told me you were coming here. What if I showed up and you weren't here?" Ari shivered at the thought at being alone in such a place.

Beloved Vampire

Myalin knew her old friend was in the room far before the woman's shoes gave her away. She turned in her seat to face Ari knowing full well that she was about to be scolded. " I'm sorry, Ari but you know me.. I can't stay in one place for too long " Myalin said shrugging helplessly. " besides, you would have been fine. Vampires seem to like ya for more than just food anyways" The child teased happily.

" Ari, this is my new friend Nikolai.. Nikolai, this is Ari.. don't let her grumpiness deter you.. she's not normally such a stick in the mud." Myalin laughed. Poor Ari, befriending Myalin subjecting the poor human to such merciless teasing and pranking. It was a mystery why the girl stuck around for so long. But myalin was happy that she did. Ari was one of her oldest and closest friends.

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
((Sorry about the random hiatus. School and laziness hit me like a ton of bricks. >< Buuut. I am back. Hi Myalin sweetie. I'll get a post up soon. xd ))
[[ I go on hiatus from this place and activity flares up and drama? Lolwtf? ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces