Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
I think I'm done with Gaia. I love you guys here at the BL and I love Namea but I'm done. Done with this site. Done with the bullshit. Done with people who don't ******** know how to pull their heads from their assholes.

PM for my number, Email, Solia acc. GOS acc. etc.

I'll log in for the guild and do events for the guild...that's about it.

N0o0o0o0o0ooooooo gonk I luv my Nam
(Hello all! I'm back for a short time. Just wanted to let the few of you know that still kept in contact that it's been a year since I have been on, and Namea was right! Lol, totally a single mom!)

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
<So I guess as well as losing the Shot, I am now losing Lust as well. *pouts* I came back for the RP with Oo. I will miss you Namea. I'm so sorry people are assholes.>

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jacqueline Blanchard
(Hello all! I'm back for a short time. Just wanted to let the few of you know that still kept in contact that it's been a year since I have been on, and Namea was right! Lol, totally a single mom!)

((I'm sorry to hear that darling. I truly am. If you need anything my IM names are still the same, you can reach me here and I'll provide my new number if you want.))

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Xhex Hess
<So I guess as well as losing the Shot, I am now losing Lust as well. *pouts* I came back for the RP with Oo. I will miss you Namea. I'm so sorry people are assholes.>

((I thought about it for a while...honestly...no matter what happens I can't leave Namea (the character) and her story behind like that...I can't leave you guys behind. You've been more a family to me than my real family..something that happened last week really drove that home. I think I'll still be around. I may post soon as well.))

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
xx I met my fate xx
Xhex Hess

((I thought about it for a while...honestly...no matter what happens I can't leave Namea (the character) and her story behind like that...I can't leave you guys behind. You've been more a family to me than my real family..something that happened last week really drove that home. I think I'll still be around. I may post soon as well.))
<~Thank you for considering it. I don't want you to stay if you don't want to, but you will be missed if you do go totally. And if you stay and post, I will make every effort to reply as often as I can. And if ever you need someone to talk to, you know how to reach me. *hugs and smiles* I know how that feels sometimes, with not family being closer than family at times. I have 3 uncles who are not blood, but are closer than my 2 Blood Uncles.~>

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((Thank you. The first person I need to talk to is Ika though....she deserves to be told before anyone and I can't get ahold of her...I wish I still had Zach's number but he changes it so often...))

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
xx I met my fate xx
((Thank you. The first person I need to talk to is Ika though....she deserves to be told before anyone and I can't get ahold of her...I wish I still had Zach's number but he changes it so often...))
<~No worries. The offer stands for whenever you need it, and if you don't want to, I won't make you. I wish you much luck in reaching her. Have you tried the FB page to contact her? Might reach her faster that way.~>

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I don't have a facebook account anymore sadly. I PMed her so hopefully she'll get online today.

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx
pounces emotion_omnomnom

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
<~Want me to post on the FB page for you? I don't mind, really. And yes, hopefully she can log in today and see it.~>

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yes please. Just tell her to PM me her phone number immediately.

Xotren's Significant Otter

Rainbow Kitten

11,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Hi, I guess I posted here a long long time ago? I left like a year ago but came back and my account was locked due to being hacked and I just got back and I got a notification that there were posts here. So I must have talked here before. I changed my name. it was originally xXMyZeRiAXx but there were quite a few names in between..

Adorable Star

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
<~Okay, added to the BL page, and messaged to her FB account. Hope it helps.~>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash