Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

(( today's song list, Just worked out and had caffeine, so most are gonna be a lil more rave like....and or active ))

Shameless Lunatic

The demon's left side of her upper lip slightly went up as she felt disgust that the halfbreed touched her wrist. She let go and shook her hand off to the side, almost as if trying to get the smell off. But her face got closer to Namea's, trying to get a better look; her head tilts, and eyes are wide. " You really are just a child...... You cant even feel whats growing inside you.... even though I can see it clear as day... " Illyria's hand hovers over the side of Namea's cheek, where the black swirls start to move a littile, creating an extra curl in reaction to the demon. " You cant even control the essence that has attached itself to you ...." The demon grinned at the black swirls, but quickly snarled " And you still reek of impurity " Illyria's eyes roll, and she turns away to grab a drink from the bar, obviously finding nothing she liked.

(( sorry this one is short... in the middle of something jajaja ))

(( ^ ^ as I miss my Namea as well ))
(( Drinking, lurking, and OOC... ing... ))

Shameless Lunatic

Ivan Von Gaunt
(( yo ^ ^ ))
Dfrnt Illyria
Ivan Von Gaunt
(( yo ^ ^ ))
(( Sup... ))

Shameless Lunatic

Ivan Von Gaunt
Dfrnt Illyria
Ivan Von Gaunt
(( yo ^ ^ ))
(( Sup... ))
(( how are things? ))
(( Meh. Ok I guess... Seems like a lot of my items got really valuable on the marketplace... Might take Malice out later tonight and go mess with some threads... This place makes me kinda sad. ))

Shameless Lunatic

Ivan Von Gaunt
(( Meh. Ok I guess... Seems like a lot of my items got really valuable on the marketplace... Might take Malice out later tonight and go mess with some threads... This place makes me kinda sad. ))
(( thats cool, the only items I have that I'm willing to part with don't offer all that much. Or maybe I'm comparing the price to the price of the Items I want to buy. jajaja, oh well...

And ya, I agree with you... this place always tends to make me sad.. That's why Namea and I are starting the next phase of her transformation now. ))
(( That something with the guild or... ))

Shameless Lunatic

Ivan Von Gaunt
(( That something with the guild or... ))

(( With the " The Bloodlust Characters storyboarding " guild ya.

Pretty much Namea's changes have already begun months ago, and gradually brought on in her posts. Soon the change will be complete and Namea will be a character of darkness and cruelty. As Illyria has already turned evil due to the loss of her memories of the bloodlust, and all her friends here; She will tempt Namea and become her mentor in destruction. Namea will not remain this way forever of course, but it will cause some conflict, both when she turns evil, and again when she becomes good and betrays Illyria. ))

(( my sig is a illustration of when they bond, see how illyria is holding her in a manipulation type fashion ))
(( So a story arc then. Pity that no one is here to appreciate it. ))

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Pictures and Bio*********
Official Website*********

Impurity? Namea's entire life was impurity, she was devoted to the most impure art she could think of...but she knew that was not what Illyria meant. To the demoness Killing was pure, impurity was the goodness that the assassin held to. Her loyalty, her love, her friendships...those were the impurities to the demented mind of the other woman. Her tiny hand moved up to where Illyria had gripped her neck and she stroked the skin there, waiting for her heartbeat to slow. It wasn't often that she was brushed that close to death...or at least that's what she told herself the rapid heartbeat was.

In truth? Illyria was darkness incarnate. She was a demoness, a powerful one who thrived on blood and chaos. Like Namea's father she drove home the fact that the tiny woman had that potential within her, that darkness. Halfbreed Illyria called her. It wasn't the fact that Illyria could have killed her that so frightened the tiny woman, rather it was the fact that her darkness, the anger inside of her had reacted to the woman's touch as clearly as the shinjuku had swirled with it...and that dark side within her had liked the chaos.

She shivered then and wrapped her arms around herself for a moment, but covered the movement by crossing them instead. How she wished Ookami was there, or Wolfe, Or Ivan or anyone...any of those people who had always reminded her that she was good, she was not the person that part of her felt like right then. She was the redeemer...she was not the monster her father was. Looking up, she calmed herself and felt the shinjuku stop swirling upon her face. Her eyes were steady and her voice was as well when she replied to the woman. "There are many impure things about me Illyria....but I embrace those impurities. They are my strengths. One who believes in their own perfection is a fool, destined to fall." Calmly she walked to where the cigarette lay on the ground, smoking still though it was no longer lit. With a tiny flicker of black flame from her fingertip she re-lit it and took a drag. "Why do you keep returning here?"

OOC:

Shameless Lunatic

Ivan Von Gaunt
(( its all good, if no one wants to check in, and see whats up, thats their problem. Namea and I will have fun ether way 3nodding ))

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dfrnt Illyria
Ivan Von Gaunt
(( its all good, if no one wants to check in, and see whats up, thats their problem. Namea and I will have fun ether way 3nodding ))

((And some people are going to be involved anyway. Khaoz, Wolfe, Ikaru, Krael, etc. I'd like for Ivan to be involved somehow. He has played such a large part in her life that it would feel odd if he wasn't.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff