Welcome to Gaia! ::

wish-for-magick
black_dice13
**raises arms and dances on a platform in the middle, tossing hair and dancing a lot like a stripper....bit with the clothes** only the females are allowed to dance on the stage...**smiles and licks a bit of blood off of her lips**

-quirks eyebrow, but watches with an amused smile on her lips-
girls just wanna have fun. at least do it while your young...but wait...i'll be young forever.
black_dice13
Darklordgoth
black_dice13
Darklordgoth
black_dice13
the bloodlust has made it to the tenth page!! free blood for all. go into the mosh room if you'd like it. **points to doors where you see a room and inside the sprinkler system is raining blood.**

goes after u and daces with u sexy like holding u close to me
**licks at a small bit of blood that is trickling down the side of your face**

kisses ur lips deeply biteing ur lower lips ad i grind agsit ur a** as we dance n get covered in blood
**laughs, lick blood from your lips and neck and laugh, tilting head back** do you want it??

what do u think tilts neck to ur lips grining do u want mine as well rubs ur body as we dance sexualy in teh rain of blood
*gets up off the bar stoole and hangs his coat up b4 entering "mortal hell"*

Shameless Lunatic

black_dice13
kuja love
black_dice13
**raises arms and dances on a platform in the middle, tossing hair and dancing a lot like a stripper....bit with the clothes** only the females are allowed to dance on the stage...**smiles and licks a bit of blood off of her lips**
gets up there with u and starts to dance
we should do a smexy dance some time...**laughs and twirls, hair getting soaked in blood**
lets do it. it sound fun! * grabs her and starts to do the sexy dance
melamin25
so i'm geuss a no on the free pina colata. Veo, can i get a pina colata?
*flys out covered in blood* yeah... go ahead... lol *flys back in and gets on stage and grabs a grutar*
-Once again, her gaze trails around the room, her elbows propped up on the counter-top as she placed her thumb between her canine's and bit just hard enough of a dot of blood to appear-
im a vampire
*Her eyes widen lightly at the room in the back of the tavern, a sprinkler system of blood going off where a few characters indulge themselves. She walks to the door way, her eyes gliding over the room and the red liquid puddling on the floor*
Blue_cat_girl
Tommy Kuroneko
Blue_cat_girl
Tommy Kuroneko
Blue_cat_girl
Tommy Kuroneko
Blue_cat_girl
yeh,i guess i do sweatdrop
*purrs and licks the outer edge of her ear* im not being to friendly am i?
just a little sweatdrop
*stops* im sorry i got carried away sweatdrop
*giggles to herself*i guess so
*purrs*
*smiles*you a cat?
sure am *mews softly*
Darklordgoth
black_dice13
Darklordgoth
black_dice13
Darklordgoth
black_dice13
the bloodlust has made it to the tenth page!! free blood for all. go into the mosh room if you'd like it. **points to doors where you see a room and inside the sprinkler system is raining blood.**

goes after u and daces with u sexy like holding u close to me
**licks at a small bit of blood that is trickling down the side of your face**

kisses ur lips deeply biteing ur lower lips ad i grind agsit ur a** as we dance n get covered in blood
**laughs, lick blood from your lips and neck and laugh, tilting head back** do you want it??

what do u think tilts neck to ur lips grining do u want mine as well rubs ur body as we dance sexualy in teh rain of blood
**laughs and bites your lips**
ok.. i'll make it myself.. *she stands and floats over the bar pulling all the ingretants to her, and tossing them into a blender, she pours into a glass*
i'll let them do their blood dance. Me, i'll stick to a pina colata.
DravenDaughter
Metsubo_Inochi
Agreed..take a seat. I'm already taken,and that's to both of you.->Smiles and glances at them.<- I'm just here to make friends..so take a seat.

Heh...alright..*Sits down* Hello.
Much better..->Smiles and looks at both krimson and Draven.<- So how are you two,and how did you two stumble here?->He rests his chin down in the palm of his hands,his elbows on the table,smiling kindly to them both,an interested look on his face.<-
kagomes_boy_toy
melamin25
so i'm geuss a no on the free pina colata. Veo, can i get a pina colata?
*flys out covered in blood* yeah... go ahead... lol *flys back in and gets on stage and grabs a grutar*

what music you plan on playin?
wish-for-magick
-Once again, her gaze trails around the room, her elbows propped up on the counter-top as she placed her thumb between her canine's and bit just hard enough of a dot of blood to appear-
want anything *folds wings over his chest*
kuja love
black_dice13
kuja love
black_dice13
gets up there with u and starts to dance
we should do a smexy dance some time...**laughs and twirls, hair getting soaked in blood**
lets do it. it sound fun! * grabs her and starts to do the sexy dance
**gets pulled away from darklordgoth and goes up to the platform with kuja** alright...**licks blood from on your back**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff