kagomes_boy_toy
IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS A DRINK GET MY ATTENTION PLEASE
what kind of drink?
dosent matter you ask i get
the stongest thing u got, and add a lil blood if u have
Darklordgoth
black_dice13
Darklordgoth
sits at the bar drinking red wine lookinga t all the ladies here letting my long black hair fall down covering my red eyes n sexy fangs
hello, there.

kuja: deadly cool.

looks at u grins evil like brussing my hair aside n looks deep in to ur eyes well hell othere my beauty kises ur hand how r u this lovely evening
i'm fine, thank you. would you like to come into my sprinkler room with me and dance??
kagomes_boy_toy
Dolphin Tears
kagomes_boy_toy
IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS A DRINK GET MY ATTENTION PLEASE
The cat leaps up onto the end of the bar and stars at the young man May I please have a saucer of rum?
*gets you the saucer of rum and hands it to you*
Thank you sir, The cat sniffs once and takes a tentative lap at the liquour
Tommy Kuroneko
Blue_cat_girl
yeh,i guess i do sweatdrop
*purrs and licks the outer edge of her ear* im not being to friendly am i?
just a little sweatdrop
*looks at the doors to the mosh pit and smiles a bit before turning back to the bar*
DravenDaughter
Metsubo_Inochi
->Glances around slowly then raises his fingers, small orbs of fire twisting above them.As he closes his hand they disappear.<- Hehe..

*Walks over and smiles shyly* Hello
Hello..->Smiles back,looking up at her.<- Would you like to have a seat too?
black_dice13
the bloodlust has made it to the tenth page!! free blood for all. go into the mosh room if you'd like it. **points to doors where you see a room and inside the sprinkler system is raining blood.**

goes after u and daces with u sexy like holding u close to me
Metsubo_Inochi
->Looks up at her and nods, sitting up slightly.<- Hello Krimson.->Smiles and tilts his head.<- Would you like a seat?

*Notices other girl and backs away*
bump..........
Elder Zeion
*looks at the doors to the mosh pit and smiles a bit before turning back to the bar*
aww...dun like the idea?? i think i will name that room "mortal hell."

Phoenix Sun's Significant Otter

Toothsome Humorist

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
*looks around* Someplace new..... *walks in*
black_dice13
the bloodlust has made it to the tenth page!! free blood for all. go into the mosh room if you'd like it. **points to doors where you see a room and inside the sprinkler system is raining blood.**
*opens his dark ebony waings and tears off his shirt and flys into the room getting covered with the blood*
Metsubo_Inochi
KrimsonTears
Metsubo_Inochi
->He slowly lays his chin upon the table,letting his eyes come to rest.The dim light of the room makes his silver hair shine very softly,and a light smile traces his lips as he thinks, his fox like canines partly revealed.<-
Krimson spotted the silver glint and went over to him ." greetings"
->Looks up at her and nods, sitting up slightly.<- Hello Krimson.->Smiles and tilts his head.<- Would you like a seat?
Krimson nodded and took a seat across from him. "So how did you come to this place." She took another look around the dim bar.

Shameless Lunatic

black_dice13
goes to the room and starts to dance in the blood
Blue_cat_girl
Tommy Kuroneko
Blue_cat_girl
yeh,i guess i do sweatdrop
*purrs and licks the outer edge of her ear* im not being to friendly am i?
just a little sweatdrop
*stops* im sorry i got carried away sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas