Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

I'll miss you. T_T 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
That's okay, we're heading to Calm Cafe, another hangout of yours! 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 441 442 443 > >> >>> »|

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
teaneko
Mimay- Here is your art!

User Image

* Gives Tea a hug* Thank you! It's Soo Cute! heart
I hope you get better, Tea. Getting sick is no fun, especialy the ones that effect your stomch.
Once the holidays are over, the stress and drama will be over for you, Tea ( well, the part about the gifts that is sweatdrop ).
I don't like it when my Mom pressures me to get my friends gifts, when she knows I don't have a lot of money to so. Also when she tells me to get her a super expensive items, like a 24k gold diamond ring or funding her trip back to her folks in New Brunswick, Canada ( if I get a high paying job and have lots of money to do so ). I hate it when she brings it up, so annoying. stare

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
@MDH: I still don't think you should give your family members that have been nothing but mean to you a gift this year. But that's just me... and I know your stubborn and will do it anyways. Plus if your family is going to treat you badly this xmas you shouldn't put up with it and get your feelings hurt. You're much better then that and deserve more.

@Mimay: I'm glade you like it. Your mom dosn't sound too nice at the moment... she's just wishful thinking maybe? As for pressuring to get your friends gifts, maybe make them cards with your art (or pictures pasted on there... but I like the idea of your artwork more).
Damnit i want some avi-art... emo

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
^_^ I do avi art... it's not very good art, but I enjoy it most times. So if you want to post a picture of your avi for me (that you want drawn) that doesn't have too many things on it then I'll do it... My only request is that it has to be okay with you if it has some tea related item in it...
Okie dokie!

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
I'll warn you now- I'm not very fast on my artwork. I like the idea of floating teacups!
Meh i have vacation anyway so take your time (He has to be shorter then the other ones!)

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Thanks for understanding. It's the only reason I do free avi art, because that way I can take my time, and if people are mean about it I just say I wont do it.

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
I could pay if you want altough i'm broke at the moment

Dapper Geek

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
It's free avi art for a reason. It's free...
yeah but see it as early christmas charity....

Dapper Geek

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Dapper Geek

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I can't wait! Four more pages! Then the first post on that page gets free avi art!!!

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers