Welcome to Gaia! ::

emotion_dowant Hey guys, I'm looking for some people to befriend and talk to till the end of time and not for just a week or a day -.- :c most of my friends are out of town and decided to turn to Gaia c:

Just so it's not boring I'll sum up some stuffs about me and see if we have some common interests woot (feel free to read a part or so unless you're a fast reader luls)

I'm 16 going on 17 in September, born in NY, and part Guatemalan emotion_dowant
Names Alvin or Alvyn (my parents and family pronounce it with a Y lol)

I'm an outgoing type of person, not really that shy at all. I can be immature sometimes if the situation is right xD but I'm pretty mature for the most part and random... I just go out and enjoy life to have fun cause why not emotion_bandaid

I'm a nerd for games like TLOU, TWD, Bioshock Infinite, MGS Series, etc. not call of booty stuff that's whack. As for consoles, it's just my PS3 and PC for now. Music, really it's all metalcore for me lol. Devil Wears Prada, Killswitch Engage, and OM&M are my main bands. I really like their old music rather than their new ones. emotion_donotwant basically I listen to a lot of old music. I don't really watch TV but last show I loved was... TWD ofc lol the Governor was my fav character and he died. Oh well. emotion_puke

Hobbies, I hate to admit it but I used to write a lot of stories for a class the past school year. My teacher said I could become a great writer but like most people, idk what I'm gonna do lol. Also a history nerd xD but only interesting stuff not boring things :c with that Military history interests me too.

I most likely forgot some other things, but for the sake of your sanity I'll end it there. xD Tell me some stuffs about ya and hopefully we could become good friends fo lyfe dood emotion_awesome

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

hiii alviiiinnn !!!!
i dont play games but i watch a lot of tv LOL were like opposites emo
Hanasaur
hiii alviiiinnn !!!!

Helloooo No Name mrgreen how are ya emotion_awesome
Haha well my "tv" is Netflix but I ran out of things to watch lol. I only turned on the tv to watch the World Cup just to prove to everyone that Germany would win xD

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Ocelots Wear Prada
Hanasaur
hiii alviiiinnn !!!!

Haha well my "tv" is Netflix but I ran out of things to watch lol. I only turned on the tv to watch the World Cup just to prove to everyone that Germany would win xD
lol woop im hana hello !! Q vQ
hahaha i have no netflixxx T 7T

were you rooting for germany !!? o:

Lonely Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hi

I'm wearing an OM&M shirt right now
surprised

Invisible Bunny

Hanasaur
Ocelots Wear Prada
Hanasaur
hiii alviiiinnn !!!!

lol woop im hana hello !! Q vQ
hahaha i have no netflixxx T 7T

were you rooting for germany !!? o:

hah ok Hana emotion_dealwithit
I thought everyone had a Netflix to begin with, you're the first person I ever heard say that lol

Yeah I was rooting for them, I love Germany that I started learning German by myself xD funny how people talk pewp about how Argentina was going to win but then they were all quiet when Germany won... Pretty funny stuff lol emotion_dowant
Am I a panda yet
Hi

I'm wearing an OM&M shirt right now
surprised

I think I'm talking to a Panda rn...

Lol sweet how long you been listening to them?? Did you go to Warped?
TwrrkIt
Friends

Wurk it gurl~
What's up? emotion_dowant

Invisible Bunny

Ocelots Wear Prada
TwrrkIt
Friends

Wurk it gurl~

Lmao I should be offended
But not much you?
TwrrkIt
Ocelots Wear Prada
TwrrkIt
Friends

Wurk it gurl~

But not much you?

Haha sorry, it rhymed with your name somewhat
Pretty good just for the past few days I had an irregular sleep pattern which sucks lol.

Hilarious Prophet

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Ocelots Wear Prada
hah ok Hana emotion_dealwithit
I thought everyone had a Netflix to begin with, you're the first person I ever heard say that lol

Yeah I was rooting for them, I love Germany that I started learning German by myself xD funny how people talk pewp about how Argentina was going to win but then they were all quiet when Germany won... Pretty funny stuff lol emotion_dowant

emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist
nopeee LOL, i know a lot of people have it but my house just doesnt !?!?
we dont cable either so lol

hahaha yeahh when i finished work that day there were like twenty cars honking like crazy with the germany flaggg lol
my poor manager had a heart attack pfff

Invisible Bunny

Ocelots Wear Prada
TwrrkIt
Ocelots Wear Prada
TwrrkIt
Friends

Wurk it gurl~

But not much you?

Haha sorry, it rhymed with your name somewhat
Pretty good just for the past few days I had an irregular sleep pattern which sucks lol.

Yeah I see haha
And maybe its the lack of friends wink
H e l l o S e a t t l e
Evening.

Ello stranger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items