Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's been a while since I have. Now I'm saying that I'm just looking for friends. Well at this very moment anyway and I don't want people trying to just push themselves and a relationship on me. It would make me feel really uncomfortable. I'm looking for good friendships right now. Good genuine friendships. So many people are horrible, shallow and judgmental here on Gaia even though they say they're not and they just lie about it. I'm not shallow or judgmental at all myself. I don't know if it's just me being paranoid or what, because I do get really paranoid at times. People have been pretty horrible on here though. I'm sure there's just gotta be some good people out there on here some where. So I'm not gonna just give up yet. I'm a really good nice, sweet, kind and honest person. I'm a really good friend too. It's hard to find good friends like me. So you should take advantage of my offer while I'm offering or you'll totally be missing out. If you wanna know more about me. Most of it is on my profile. So just take a look and if you're interested then you can either reply to this post or send me a PM. Both guys and girls are welcome. Well just anyone is. I honestly don't mind.

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Hello. I'm not shallow or judgmental at all and I care about my friends newror old.
Grimmjow v2
Hello. I'm not shallow or judgmental at all and I care about my friends newror old.

Hmmm...Really?

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

Hmmm...Really?
yes. I have never judged people on how they look or about thier past.
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

Hmmm...Really?

A lot of people say that, but I've still gotten judged a lot here lately.

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

Hmmm...Really?

trust me if I judged people would I be here talking to you? I have been hurt by some people on here also so its not just you.
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

Hmmm...Really?

trust me if I judged people would I be here talking to you? I have been hurt by some people on here also so its not just you.

Others have said the same things that you are saying to me right now, but hopefully you're actually telling the truth.

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

Hmmm...Really?

Others have said the same things that you are saying to me right now, but hopefully you're actually telling the truth.
I have no reason to lie to you right now
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

I've also heard that one before, but you seem nice so far.

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

thank you. Wont you please talk with me and find out for yourself if I'm telling the truth or lying
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

thank you. Wont you please talk with me and find out for yourself if I'm telling the truth or lying

Oh okay. I mean sure.

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

Oh okay. I mean sure.
thank you for your time. My name is Rudy.
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

Oh okay. I mean sure.

Sure, of course. I mean I'm still gonna try and not give up. You can just call me Jigzy.

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

Oh okay. I mean sure.

Sure, of course. I mean I'm still gonna try and not give up. You can just call me Jigzy.
Its a pleasure to meet you Jigzy. I have thought about giving up before but I met new friends and they helped me change my mind.
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2
Jigzitta
Grimmjow v2

Oh okay. I mean sure.

Its a pleasure to meet you Jigzy. I have thought about giving up before but I met new friends and they helped me change my mind.

It's a pleasure to meet you too. Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do and hope will happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff