Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Smoker

11,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Generous 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Any have those and be interested in adding me on them? Just looking to make new friends/gaming buddies!!

Steam: Scout Ivory Nocks or Lumusi
League: Yeesa
Chatango: Yeesa, Drusilla, and Sin
Xbox live: OluffyOwuffyO
My steam is TranzTeKk and my Skype is TranzTeKk as well. I don't play League though, my apologies. :/

Feral Shade

Yeesa
Any have those and be interested in adding me on them? Just looking to make new friends/gaming buddies!!
people still use chatango? I used it long ago... but now it seems it's 90% of accounts are there for nothing but cybering. Oh wait never mind, it doesn't seem like anything now because I didn't want to give them my money so I can't do anything.

I play Steam, got tired of LoL causing everyone I knew to rage... what do you play nowadays?

High-functioning Smoker

11,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Generous 100
TranzTeKk
My steam is TranzTeKk and my Skype is TranzTeKk as well. I don't play League though, my apologies. :/

biggrin no problem!! I did a little happy dance now that someone replied huehuehue~

High-functioning Smoker

11,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Generous 100
Sean D`Blue
Yeesa
people still use chatango? I used it long ago... but now it seems it's 90% of accounts are there for nothing but cybering. Oh wait never mind, it doesn't seem like anything now because I didn't want to give them my money so I can't do anything.

I play Steam, got tired of LoL causing everyone I knew to rage... what do you play nowadays?

If you look well enough you find interesting folks on Chat still haha. I play leauge with friends only I dont take it seriously to be honest so if i loose its an oh well feels~ I also do WoW but i am running out of time to play. I got a 360 as well~

Feral Shade

Yeesa
Sean D`Blue
Yeesa

If you look well enough you find interesting folks on Chat still haha. I play leauge with friends only I dont take it seriously to be honest so if i loose its an oh well feels~ I also do WoW but i am running out of time to play. I got a 360 as well~
I was an old player of WoW, and I quit upon seeing Cataclysm. I'm one of the buttholes who cries that WoW is dead now Since I played since original.

I can pm you my steam name if you'd like, but I don't really want it in the open for just anyone to see lol

I can give skype too, if you really want... though I'm more accustomed to see if I actually have anything click with that person before we add each other finding out we're not gonna talk anyway.

High-functioning Smoker

11,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Generous 100
Sean D`Blue
Yeesa
Sean D`Blue
Yeesa

I was an old player of WoW, and I quit upon seeing Cataclysm. I'm one of the buttholes who cries that WoW is dead now Since I played since original.

I can pm you my steam name if you'd like, but I don't really want it in the open for just anyone to see lol

I can give skype too, if you really want... though I'm more accustomed to see if I actually have anything click with that person before we add each other finding out we're not gonna talk anyway.

Well I dont do skype calls unless I know you well anyway cx and well if we dont click there is the unadd button (and if we reallly dont click then they made the block button for a reason) I wouldnt mind adding ya to steam I dont have many games cx but I will game if got em.

I had played Wow when the night elves first came out on my uncles account then never played again till recently XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff