Mail stuff. 0.023809523809524 2.4% [ 5 ]
Something else (tell me in the thread)! 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 6 ]
Gold :B 0.023809523809524 2.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 210 ]

Shy Conversationalist

mh hi sweatdrop

Spacey Strawberry

Hi Rei~

Sorry we won't be around for awhile, Vari and I were just about to leave for the store and some relaxation time together.

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

~♥

o uo

Relaxation time is fun~

♥~

Spacey Strawberry

Yeah, I need more of it in my life.

Well, I will soon, anyway.

Distinct Deadeye

Don't expect much of here, by the way. Probably going to be out of the house a lot - Like yesterday.

We didn't end up going to fireworks, because it rained, but instead... We were sitting in my Dad's friend's living room. Playing Words with Friends for the iPod/iPhone. From about 6PM to 10:30PM. It was amusing. |D There were seven of us doing it, too. And we were fighting over the chargers. XD

OH. And if I can get my mom to agree, and the right color, I might be dying the tips of my hair cyan~ (It's too early in the morning to be thinking.)

4,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
I guess most of the people here respond in the wee hours of the night lol I try not to stay up to late. I just now got my sleeping schedule back in order xD I don't like to sleep the day away.

Alien Lightbringer

hiii ^^

i actually read all 15 pages just now xD idk i am just a stalkative creep like that i guess xD
and uhmmm yes i agree the male bases are way too chunky looking ^^; i feel i am rather limited with clothing items i can use to stay in character lol ...
and i have a ton of cats too =) too many actually sweatdrop
Tim Curry <3
and yes lol i'm german, i should have looked in here a day or 2 earlier haha! x)
the german identity is still kinda suffering from post war trauma ... the ever so popular nazi fetish just doesn't sit right with me =/ i'm conditioned to feel like that ...

and i am shy and not shy at all at the same time, i know it makes no sense :>
*ponders whether to or not to hit submit now xD*

~♥

@Naru: SLEEEEP also cyan is an awesome color DO IT DO IT if you can

@Seraph: Con and I are night owls ... for now. Ahahah. Our schedule flip flops around a lot.

@luze: HI LUZE I LIKE TODAY'S AVATAR BETTER THAN AT THE PARTY I'M PROBABLY GONNA GO SKETCH YOU RIGHT NOW although i cant promise anything but the face and legs and hair and idk i'm kind of tired but your avatar always makes me want to sketch stylized things

i would say more interesting things but i am rather sleepy. i'm glad you hit submit though. o uo This thread needs more friends!

@Con: y u let me intarnet when i r sleepy

♥~

Distinct Deadeye

@Luze; "and i am shy and not shy at all at the same time, i know it makes no sense :>"
I completely understand this. |D

Hi~ ^_^ You can call me Naru or Jaxmine, idc which.
... I should probably change my gaia name to Naru at some point. xD

Edit: @Vari: hnng I REALLY want to. My mom has been against it, though I'm sure I can con her into it if I'll be the one paying for it, and it definitely won't destroy my hair. x]
Pfft, I even have someone willing to do it. :>

Spacey Strawberry

@Naruchan: I don't expect to see you too much right now, I know you're over there with your Dad. I do expect you to tell me all the crazy and insane things that happen when you get back, though. Because I know they are/will. è_-♥

As for fireworks, I didn't go either. I heard them over my headphones, oddly enough, but didn't see any.

@Seraph: I do, but not for much longer. Vari and I are going to need to rearrange our schedules once he gets hired. At least long enough to finish our project. ;]

@luze: For whatever reason, you are like totally the last person I expected to see here . . . not that I'm complaining. ;]

Yeah they are way too bulky, I have no idea what they were thinking when they made them to begin with. I mean, I guess they kind of screwed up female ones too, but . . . not quite as bad? Not that I ever expect they'll change them, but at least they're making things like your mod legs and my boots. It helps, even though the rest of my avatar is still way too much.

How many cats do you have? o:

I thought you said you were German. I was hoping I wasn't imagining it. But seriously, don't worry about me judging that here. It's completely crap that your looked down at all because of that. I mean, it's not like every German ever was a Nazi. Some of them were spies and rebels too. ._.

I'm glad you pressed submit anyway. :]

~♥

You should totally keep working that request then. |D Haha.

Tips are awesome. o uo

♥~

Spacey Strawberry

@Vari: Because you are completely insane when you're tired and you say some of the best things I've ever heard come out of anyone.

Also, tips?

Oh. Like hair, right?

Yeah Naru. You really should get them done.

And wtf. It's so late/really early. 8D

Obviously I have also lost part of my mind to the sleepiness.

Distinct Deadeye

@Vari; Pfft. Even if she says no, my Dad is fine with it... And hell, I used to do this all the time when I was younger. XD I'm going to go ahead and get it done probably. |D

@Con; Yeah, my hair. Like I said to Vari, I really want to, and probably will if I'm paying for it. |D
Cyan is like, the only other color I want in my hair besides the black it already is. :3

Alien Lightbringer

@ Naru : lol i'm glad you understand what i mean <3 i guess that's what this thread here is about too, to not have to feel awkward about the dilemma xD
and yes, you should do the tips! cyan sounds awesome for a haircolor =) what's your basic hair color? (maybe i missed that)

@vari: ty x3! the current avi comes closer to my "normal avi". i don't really like the current hair though, i'll just keep it until the summer party for the costume and then i change back to my old look, same clothes pretty much but frumpy hair + ._. glasses! best combination ever =) though it needs a hat.
aww i feel so flattered when you wanna draw me o.o ...!! ^^

@Logic: you didn't expect me to come and look? xD well bunch of you guys were at the party and in the WG and all :3 ... and your avi is damn hot too hahaha

i have 19 cats at the moment x_x of which 7 are big and 12 kittens from 3 different mothers ... the problem is i live on an island and there is no vet here Dx i had one who was supposed to come here but he never showed up ... need to find another one asap

uhm i looked down at what? xD sorry my limited english, another reason for being somewhat shy hehehe ... well it's true of course not every german was a nazi, just item wise on gaia, to make a distinguishable WW2 avi the militaristic clothes come to mind first, and that already pretty much equals nazi if a german wears them xD .. well it was just my train of thought ...
in fact actually i don't even mind soooo much about nazi regalia when put in the right context, like sid viciou's swastika t.shirt? xD or heck i even have a swastika necklace i bought in aabuddhist pagoda, and i wore it in Berlin too .. sure getting strange looks for it =p
i also have a designer t-shirt of a friend that says, in pink neon letters xD, Heil Hotler and Hotler&Gabbles(like dolce&gabana) on the back, an extremely silly spoof and very... naughty to wear that in germany xD but i like it ;D because it's still shocking people ;p

yeah, haha thank you all for the hellos, i talked a lot xD but i figured it would be fun here ;D

~♥

We're glad to have you. I'll definitely talk more when I'm not so sleepy, but I'm about to go to beeeed.

I scribbled this out just sort of loosely based on what you're wearing right now, but I'll probably draw another pic if you let me know what av you like best. I stalk a lot and I know I like your avatars. :'D I guess I'm creepy like that, just too shy to talk ahahaha.

That's a lot of cats. O_O We only have 7, two are kittens.

@Naru: Haha, just try not to ummm get killed or anything. XD

♥~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas