Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Happy Birthday Jack by Ana Cláudia Marques

That's right my friends, (and random visitors), I will be 58 on, September 24th, so here I am again!

Don't be surprised if gifts are randomly received. My mother always taught us you should have gift packs for the kids you invited to your party, and I'm not one to argue with Mom.

Feel free to meet each other, leave me your birthday wishes, and have a wonderful day.

Note: This thread was created 8 years ago for my 50th birthday, which is why it's so old.

You can find my quest thread by clicking here.

Devout Worshipper

Looking for art to decorate my thread this year.

Below are some avatars that I particularly like, and wouldn't mind having drawn. Black and white, or color doesn't matter. If you would like to have yours highlighted here on the front page for the next year, just pick one to sketch/draw and PM it to me. If you would like to be compensated with a gold payment, let me know beforehand and I will see if I have enough to pay you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since last year, I quit driving for Uber and Lyft. I am now driving for a medical transport company, using their vehicles instead of my own. I'm also working parttime for the same apostolate that my husband works for fulltime. I duplicate audio CDs. It's a sit-down job, and very easy to do when the printer doesn't act up.

I am still looking for colorists for my B/C shop, The Serengeti Plains, so if you are handy with Gimp or another coloring program, and you would like to come work for me, coloring some very cute cats, drop me a line.

I have continued my quest this year of collecting all the various dragon related items on Gaia. Last year at this time, I thought I was close to having every dragon item on Gaia. However, I have since found a great many more, some not even available on the MP. Apparently, SDSuper+ MLP07 Spike is so rare that no one is willing to sell him on the MP, and the only way to possibly get one is to use the My Little Pony: Celestial Letter, which is also not available on the MP. So, my quest continues in the hopes someone will see my desire and offer to sell me theirs.

We still have two female dogs, 2 cats, and our stray. The old house is still standing, and the raspberries are still taking over the backyard. I've discovered that I have neuropathy in both of my feet, so I'm now trying a new medication to help with the pain. Got put on a diabetic diet to keep my sugar down, even though I'm not diabetic, and it's helping me to lose weight.

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.By FKRZ

Most of you know everything there is to know about me, but for those of you who don't, here's a condensed bio:

Born in New Jersey.
Moved around the country a lot until I was in 5th grade.
Had multiple sets of parents, due to divorces and remarriages and foster family, but they have all passed away now.
Have 2 sisters, 3 brothers, (one of which passed away 2 years ago), 4 nieces and 1 nephew.
Joined the Air Force after 1 year of college, and got out after 4 yrs.
Married husband, Jeff, who I met in the Air Force, 34 years ago on Sept. 30th.
Lived in various states including Alaska, as well as Japan and Terceira Island in the Azores.
I love dragons, hence my name.
Joined Gaia 11 years ago, because of my daughter, and can't seem to leave.
Run a number of guilds, a charity, a themed club, a B/C shop called The Serengeti Plains, as well as the occasional event.
Known for randomly gifting my friends.
Available to answer any questions you may have, or give advice on a variety of life issues.
Been Catholic since 1982.
Had both of my knees replaced, due to the loss of cartilage in them. (Feeling much better!)
Can't stand the color yellow, and loves to post in Indigo.
Spends most of my time now in my car, driving for Uber and Lyft.
Loves Doctor Who, writing poetry and songs, singing, everything Star Trek and Lord of the Rings.

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. By DefauIt

Events being hosted by friends of mine.

Devout Worshipper

Presents

If you send me a present, your name, and what you sent me is going to be posted here.

If someone happens to gift you, let me know and I will add it here too.

Gilded Gaia Goddess from edokitty

Last years gifts.

Draconic Shadow Virus from 'Got Birthday?'
Cat Burglar's Treasure from Ragers

Devout Worshipper

Feel free to use this image in your post:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/290ug7d.jpg[/IMG]

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Birthday Artwork Posted Here

Devout Worshipper

Let's have a food fight!

If you see me post this cute little dragon in the thread throughout the day, start tossing cake or whatever food you happen to have on hand at other party-goers in the thread.

The person who has thrown the most food 2 pages later will win a prize.

Devout Worshipper

User Image
By JamarsDesign

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out