Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you be interested in playing Sevens in @games?

Yes 0.42222222222222 42.2% [ 19 ]
No 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
What? 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Shirtless Fairy

UK Gagaboy
I am starting to like gaia now BUT I miss sevens! heart

Whoaaa! Hey Gaga (:

You shouldn't double post, Sticky. You're so needy for attention. Hehe.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Did you make that song up, Ran? o_O lol

You guys should post in this topic every day for a chance to win a prize each day until Jan. 6th! 3nodding

UK Gagaboy
Ran, Rey, Justine and I have played 7s on @games a few times! We should play again soon! BTW, I love your cornrolls on atgames. xd

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Is anyone free tomorrow to play zOMG or 7s? emotion_dowant I think I'll be online all day, lol. I really need to organize my inventory. emotion_facepalm

Original Humorist

Reyvwen
UK Gagaboy

Whoaaa! Hey Gaga (:

You shouldn't double post, Sticky. You're so needy for attention. Hehe.

I'm making the place cheery! Also teaching you some great tunes at the same time.

badtzmaru
Did you make that song up, Ran? o_O lol

Nah, it's a song that's been stuck in my head all day, and I felt like sharing it with you guys. Hehe

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Mr Glenn
Happy Birthday to Bonus Knight Mr Glenn!! 4laugh Hope you had a great birthday and Christmas! Do you get double the presents?! eek

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
animefreak-01
How does HOC work when you play against friends? O_o I assume that I'm accidentally skipping your turn since you haven't moved for a few rounds. Did you wait to move until I did? >n< I'm sorry, I dunno how this works! crying

Shirtless Fairy

Mr Glenn

Happy Birthday Love Lumps!! heart
You are one year riper! 3nodding

Wizard

badtzmaru
How does HOC work when you play against friends? O_o I assume that I'm accidentally skipping your turn since you haven't moved for a few rounds. Did you wait to move until I did? >n< I'm sorry, I dunno how this works! crying

Lol, I haven't moved in a while because I wasn't sure if I was skipping your turn or something. xd Before, I wasn't sure if you had gone, so I only went like three times. So I hope you don't mind, I did like three or four turns just now.

Anyway, I'm just guessing here, because this is the first time I played against a person, and not just the computer. But like when you're done making your move, like moving everybody where you want them to go, there's like a timer for 37 seconds at the top of the screen. So I'm guessing that gives the other person about 37 seconds to move, if they haven't already done so. I think the battles are fine though, because they can be done automatically.

So in conclusion, (if you managed to read my ramblings), it seems like we're supposed to move within 37 seconds of each other. 3nodding

Oh, and happy holidays guys! And happy birthday... Love Lumps? Lol what is the story behind that name anyway?

Shirtless Fairy

animefreak-01
Oh, and happy holidays guys! And happy birthday... Love Lumps? Lol what is the story behind that name anyway?

When we first met I asked him what I should call him.
His name ended up changing from Teddy Bear to McLovin to Love Lumps.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
gaia_gaiagold Woohoo, I finally reached 1 mil gold last night!! xd But more importantly...

OMG guys, look at what Rey drew for me!! crying heart Like seriously, Rey, I love your style sosososo much. Like there are good artists, but you know sometimes you don't like their style? Well your style of art is my favorite. xd heart You are an amazing artist, Rey. heart Do you have a deviantart or tumblr? xd And you should watermark your art in case someone dares to steal it! emotion_0A0 Thank you againnnnn!! TuT *hugglesglomps* heart

animefreak-01
Lol, I haven't moved in a while because I wasn't sure if I was skipping your turn or something. xd Before, I wasn't sure if you had gone, so I only went like three times. So I hope you don't mind, I did like three or four turns just now.

Anyway, I'm just guessing here, because this is the first time I played against a person, and not just the computer. But like when you're done making your move, like moving everybody where you want them to go, there's like a timer for 37 seconds at the top of the screen. So I'm guessing that gives the other person about 37 seconds to move, if they haven't already done so. I think the battles are fine though, because they can be done automatically.

So in conclusion, (if you managed to read my ramblings), it seems like we're supposed to move within 37 seconds of each other. 3nodding
I guess unless we're playing against each other at the same time, we're supposed to not move again when the timer says infinity instead of 37 seconds. surprised Sorry I don't move often!! >n< All of my computers are super slow so it takes forever to load the game now. crying If I don't move, you can just keep moving and end the game, lol. I don't wanna drag the game on when you could be playing other people or the comp. xd

Wizard

badtzmaru
I guess unless we're playing against each other at the same time, we're supposed to not move again when the timer says infinity instead of 37 seconds. surprised Sorry I don't move often!! >n< All of my computers are super slow so it takes forever to load the game now. crying If I don't move, you can just keep moving and end the game, lol. I don't wanna drag the game on when you could be playing other people or the comp. xd

Reyvwen

Haha, it's ok. I wouldn't want to keep you tied down to a game indefinitely. xd And congrats on the 1 mil! Are you a big vender?

Rey, you should totally do an art shop! Share your talent with the community (and make some dough too wink ). Actually, I think you could even do an art auction for a few million, or even some pretty nice items.

Original Humorist

I think Stinky should really sell some works, I could use a sugar Mama. Earn some dough, woman! wink

Original Humorist

You guys should come on earlier, so we can get some zomg action!

Shirtless Fairy

badtzmaru

Yeahhhhhhh! Congrats Badtz! Badtz is the real sugar momma here! Hehe.

Aww, it's alright. I used to put my signature, but after a while it seemed kinda silly.

heart I'm super happy if you're happy with it Badtz! heart
Too much high praise... gonna make me all embarrassed! *laughs*

animefreak-01

Yeah, probably down the line I will... just not right now.
Don't you worry, one day I'll make us all rich.
Hahaha, kidding!

Skoitt

*insert insult here to your liking*
That's all you get.
Hahaha. Since you asked so nicely for a reply.

Original Humorist

Reyvwen

*insert insult here to your liking*
That's all you get.
Hahaha. Since you asked so nicely for a reply.

I imagine it to be more of a compliment than an insult.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff